Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Cureton > Reviews

Browse

A. Cureton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Cureton RSS Feed (Maryland USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Two Moms in the Raw Soul Sprout Organic Gluten-Free Nut Bar, Blueberry Burst, 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $23.72
11 used & new from $23.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good!, April 18, 2016
Totally disgusting. I am on the paleo diet and have been for five years, so tryin to find friendly snacks is a challenge. These were not up to the challenge. So disappointing!

Simple Squares Organic Snack Bar, Coconut, 1.6 Ounce, 12 Count
Simple Squares Organic Snack Bar, Coconut, 1.6 Ounce, 12 Count
Price: $18.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Paleo heaven!, March 26, 2016
Totally awesome paleo snack! I bought these without ever sampling them and love getting lucky! Really great - not too sweet and totally satisfying!

Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., October 18, 2015
A big, big disappointment. I like all of the information the author gives regarding paleo and the different diets recommended. I tried her 21 Day Sugar Detox and had good luck, so was hoping for good advice and good recipes. The recipes are mostly awful. I have had this book for over a year and have tried a dozen recipes and only liked the honey mustard chicken thighs and swirly quiche. Beyond those, the recipes are just plain flat. Super bummed about that. She needs a flavor modification for nearly every recipe. I would not recommend to anyone. Also disappointing to see other wonderful paleo cooks give this book a thumbs up. Give me a break! Try more than one recipe before you cross-promote.

I have been paleo for over four years and have to say that online recipes are the mainstay of my recipe box. Not worth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2015 6:50 AM PDT

The Secret History (Vintage Contemporaries)
The Secret History (Vintage Contemporaries)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, April 27, 2015
Incredible character development! I loved The Goldfinch for the exact same reason. What an amazing read. I was completely enthralled!

MyChelle Daily Defense Cream SPF 17 1.2 fl oz
MyChelle Daily Defense Cream SPF 17 1.2 fl oz
Price: $16.98
12 used & new from $16.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Break out!, June 14, 2014
So sad that this product made me break out. Will have to find another spf day cream. Was really hopeful!

Culturelle Kids Chewables, Natural Bursting Berry Flavor, 30 ct
Culturelle Kids Chewables, Natural Bursting Berry Flavor, 30 ct
Price: $18.52
80 used & new from $15.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't taste good at all!, May 26, 2014
I understand the no sugar, no crap in these and appreciate it greatly! But, my three year old won't eat them. Too bad!

Aura Cacia Calming Daily Diaper Cream 2 oz
Aura Cacia Calming Daily Diaper Cream 2 oz
Offered by Explosive Bargains
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst I've tried., December 21, 2013
I put this on my baby tonight. Usually the creams are so thick and covering that there is no pain. Well, this cream caused him to be so uncomfortable that I actually applied the usual cream right over it. You WANT a diaper cream to be thick so it stays put. Just terrible.

Maisie Jane's Almond Butter Crunchy, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Maisie Jane's Almond Butter Crunchy, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, May 12, 2013
Just like almond butter should taste. So glad I bought this. Wonderful flavor and I like that it's runny... that means it's real and doesn't have added oils to help it solidify. Try it! You'll like it!

Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned... not pleased., April 8, 2013
I just returned my kindle after giving it about three weeks to impress me. I think the problem is that I'm an Apple user and so want something more intuitive and user-friendly. Not impressed, as I was really looking forward to it.

Nature's Gate Deodorant Stick, Spring Fresh Scent, 2.5-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
Nature's Gate Deodorant Stick, Spring Fresh Scent, 2.5-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
2 used & new from $51.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Really the best deodorant around!, April 1, 2013
I think we've all tried Tom's of Maine and/or other natural deodorants and been disappointed. I've been using this one for years now and it's all I buy. Not only that, it lasts and lasts. I only need a few each year. What a great value!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3