Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Fashmag > Reviews

Browse

Fashmag's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fashmag RSS Feed (Columbia, SC)

Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz.
Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz.
Offered by OxKom
Price: Click here to see our price
78 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Feet, June 3, 2015
Excellent product! My feet are soft and pink and my skin looks amazing. Will definitely order this product again. My feet didn't really start to peel until around day five but, when the peeling started boy did it start. I slathered my feet in Vaseline and wrapped them in saran wrap and put on a pair of socks and slept that way during the peeling stage and it worked wonders. I did this for two nights. This product worked so well my fiance' has ordered it too.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Ornament, 3 Ounce
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Ornament, 3 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 13, 2014
Perfect cleanser for any skin type but, especially good for people that are sensitive/allergic to fragrance.

Milani Nail Lacquer, NATURAL TOUCH
Milani Nail Lacquer, NATURAL TOUCH
Offered by Romance Avenue
Price: $3.98
11 used & new from $3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, August 13, 2014
Beautiful natural looking color. Goes with well with any skin tone.

Victorinox Swiss Army Women's 24705 Officer's 1884 Stainless Steel Silver Dual Time Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, April 13, 2009
I love this watch! It's the epitome of classic. It's very tasteful and beautiful. It can be worn with anything and it always looks great. My order arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. It has become my favorite piece of jewelry. The watch is very well made and will not disappoint.