Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Karla > Reviews

Browse

Karla's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karla RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, but..., October 22, 2014
This would've been the perfect case, but there's one huge problem... the charger doesn't fit. I don't want to keep taking off the case to charge my phone.

Active Basic Women's Basic Ankle Length Leggings Small Black
Active Basic Women's Basic Ankle Length Leggings Small Black
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $11.95

2.0 out of 5 stars They're see-thru :(, July 27, 2014
They're comfortable and they fit well but... they're see-through! I ordered these specifically to work out but it will be embarrassing to walk in the gym with see-through leggings. So I'll just put shorts over them. :/

New Mix Super Stretchy Full Length Thick Solid Black Legging Tights TL-555BLK (ONE SIZE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found the right tights!, June 26, 2014
I was a bit skeptical purchasing tights online. Every girl always wants the "right tights" just like the "right pair of jeans." My order came earlier as expected which is fantastic. I tried them on and WOW! I'M IN LOVE! The material on the inside is a little warm (kinda like a light sweater) but of course that what you expect from a "Thick Legging Tights." What I love is that this is a one size fits all; you won't have to worry about it fitting too tight/loose because it's stretches to your body type. I'm 5'2, 115 lbs and these legging tights is very fitted; shows all your curves just like the model in the pictures. The good thing is that these don't show your panty line, or even give a weird camel toe like other tights do. I highly recommend these for the girls looking for the "right tights" online! I will definitely be purchasing more!

Tech Armor Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display / iPad mini High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors -- Maximum Clarit
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT! It's better than expected!, January 18, 2013
I've bought screen protectors in the past that were totally useless. Then I came across Tech Armor Clear Screen Protector; it's amazing! It fits perfectly on my iPad Mini and I love that it's cut out to the entire shape of your iPad Mini (including the Home button and camera.) 3 Screen Protectors, Cleaning Cloth, Squeegee, and Dust Removal Tape, all for a very good price!

Big Point TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for HTC Sensation 4g G14 Black & Pink
Big Point TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for HTC Sensation 4g G14 Black & Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Gel Skin Case, December 28, 2012
This case fits perfectly on my HTC Sensation. The style is great and the case is glossy which makes it even cuter. I absolutely love it.

Kingsley Travel/Cosmetic Bag- Animal Print
Kingsley Travel/Cosmetic Bag- Animal Print
Offered by SuperBiz
Price: $1.75
4 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item & Great Service, December 28, 2012
My small items fit perfectly in this cosmetic bag. I love the leopard print and the amount of space inside the bag. The Sellers are really nice and always happy to help the customer.

Sterling Silver Round Cut Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (2.3 cttw), Size 5
Sterling Silver Round Cut Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (2.3 cttw), Size 5
Price: $18.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, February 16, 2012
Wow this looks like the real thing! Very shiny and it fits perfectly. I wear it everywhere I go and the diamonds STILL haven't fallen out [knock on wood]. I would recommend this to anyone!

Dark Rainbow Zebra Snap on Hard Skin Faceplate Cover Case for Blackberry Curve 8520 8530

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 16, 2012
I bought this for my best friend and she loved it! The design and color go well together. The bad thing is that it peels off quickly and if you drop it 2 times, the case breaks.

Aspire Lint Jewelry Box / Jewelry Organizer, Three-layer, 4.5" x 4.5" x 4.5" Gift Idea - Purple
Offered by ATAFA
Price: $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 16, 2012
I have a lot of jewelery and I literally had no space in my other jewelery boxes. I wanted something to put my leftover jewelery. Perfect size and color. I love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 16, 2012
This item is perfect. I was a bit worried on the size because I have small wrists. But it's adjustable. Although I adjusted it to the right clasp, I broke off the leftover part. Didn't harm the bracelet because it's STRONG.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3