Profile for TextBook10 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TextBook10 RSS Feed (WI, US)

Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
Price: $54.99
60 used & new from $41.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Worse though is it would not configure with my Bluetooth ..., November 5, 2014
Just unpacked so this is initial review. Decent sound and comfort first of all.

However, the range was less thank expected - crackled and cut out within 25 feet. Worse though is it would not configure with my Bluetooth using windows 7. I have an older Broadcom Bluetooth card (~10yrs) but it has not failed me with any other devices so far. Support at Logitech website not much help either. Was expecting a bit more from logitech.

Bluetooth does work with my iPhone. Guess I am stuck with using the USB nano receiver only.

Frontier Ginger, Crystallized Slices, 16 Ounce Bag
Frontier Ginger, Crystallized Slices, 16 Ounce Bag
Price: $11.99
10 used & new from $5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars texture too "sugary", January 4, 2012
I like my ginger with a nice strong flavor, which these consistently have. But...the quality is just too sugary for me. It is like eating a sugar cube. I have had others bought online that are much less crumbly in the mouth and don't have a sugary, gritty feel. Try others before this one. my opinion only; everyone has a preference.

Cosmos ® Pearl White 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOSHIBA+ Cosmos Branded cable tie
Offered by Cosmos Tech&Leisure
Price: $8.97
7 used & new from $2.51

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for the money...just okay., January 4, 2012
Pretty good, but not great. The tracking is only average, but it works. Feel of the buttons and case are clearly below a main stream mouse, but for the price it's not a bad choice. storage compartment in the battery section for the dongle is a nice touch. Battery case cover is a little loose so I hope it holds out. good overall cheap alternative for a travel mouse. looks good enough but you can tell it is all plastic. I'll be honest, I did not expect an apple mouse so no disappointments. 3/5 for value.

Candy Skin Case / Crystal Jelly Executive Cover (Hot Pink Zebra)
Candy Skin Case / Crystal Jelly Executive Cover (Hot Pink Zebra)
Offered by Wirester
Price: $4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars solid feel, nice case, August 12, 2011
I picked out this case for my daughter to use on an Iphone 3GS and it is really quite nice. Most of all it has a solid fit and feel and is a good cover for a young persons device. Great value, thanks.

Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan
Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan
Price: $24.00
71 used & new from $16.56

2.0 out of 5 stars slim and stylish, but not the quietest fan, August 12, 2011
A clean, attractive unit that fits nicely on the desk behind my computer, but I will say I was expecting a quieter fan. The unit has two speeds and the high setting is practically speaking, too loud if you are on the phone. Low speed even is quite a bit louder than any computer cooling fan. This fan is not a personal or small office fan unless you are okay with a constant whir in your ear. The sound from it even pitches up and down when oscillating. On the bright side, it is compact and kicks out a pretty strong breeze so for cooling, it is pretty good. if you want quite though, stick with a small prop fan.