Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Kimberly A. Gonzalez > Reviews

Browse

Kimberly A. Gonz...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimberly A. Gonzalez "HOOKEMEDWARD" RSS Feed (The Woodlands, Tx)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! forget siri or kortana- ALEXA BLOWS THEM AWAY!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
AMAZING! my husband is a huge tech fan and it is hard to get his attention but so glad i purchased one of these for us. we immediately bought two more for the house because of the simplicity of its use and how much stuff the echo can do. it took maybe 5 minutes to set up on our wifi and we were off and rolling. having amazing prime made the product an easy AAA++. we have amazing prime music which lets us play anything we want just by asking echo to play it. it gives my husband daily news updates and also allows me to check his calendar appointments since it connects with google. truly a must buy!!

Assorted POP ROCKS Candy Packs (1 dz),Each pack is 0.33 oz (9.5 g)
Assorted POP ROCKS Candy Packs (1 dz),Each pack is 0.33 oz (9.5 g)
Offered by Common Cents Distributors
Price: $9.94
11 used & new from $7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candy., September 19, 2012
I ordered these for an 80s theme party and they were a big hit. Everyone loves pop rocks!! The assortment is great and all of the flavors are yummy. I would definitely recommend these.

Package of 12 - 100mm Clear Acrylic Fillable Ornaments by Unknown
Package of 12 - 100mm Clear Acrylic Fillable Ornaments by Unknown
Offered by Super Z Outlet
Price: $11.49
17 used & new from $9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fabulous!!!, September 19, 2012
I bought these to put treats in for an under the sea birthday party and they were great. I put a few goodies in them and then wrapped them with shiny blue paper. They were a big hit. The size is perfect! I was worried that they would be too small but they were actually quiet large. They came individually packaged so none were broken when I received them. They are made of a thicker plastic so they are more durable. I love the little hoop at the top to put ribbon or a hanger. These would also be great for DIY Christmas ornaments. I plan to keep the extras and make Christmas ornaments with my kids for a craft project. These are just great!!

ASICS Women's NSG Cheer 2 Cheerleading Shoe,White/Silver,6 B US
ASICS Women's NSG Cheer 2 Cheerleading Shoe,White/Silver,6 B US
Offered by BuyAndWalk Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheer Shoe, September 19, 2012
I bought these for my daughter for competitive cheer. They are great and look really nice. They are made well and we haven't had any issues with them thus far. They are a little pricey but the quality is good and my daughter says they are comfortable. They do run REALLY small however. My daughter is 8 and she wears a size 3 in children's shoes. I ordered her a size 6 in these cheer shoes and they are just a tad too big. I would definitely recommend going up at least 2 sizes. Great shoe overall.

Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set in Clear Box, 1
Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set in Clear Box, 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, September 19, 2012
I bought these for an under the sea themed party. I was going to use them to make ocean themed sandwiches. Boy was I surprised when I received them. They are tiny!!! I can't even imagine making cookies with them because they are so small. I definitely wouldn't buy these again. I can't find a good use for them at all.

Beistle 60474 5-Pack 80's Party Buttons, 2-1/3-Inch and 1-1/3-Inch
Beistle 60474 5-Pack 80's Party Buttons, 2-1/3-Inch and 1-1/3-Inch
Offered by BEGUM9
Price: $2.45
4 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine, September 19, 2012
These were purchased for an 80s theme party that I had. They were cute as decorations on the tables but no one really paid much attention to them because they are very small. The largest one was a good size but the rest were just too small. They were cute but I probably wouldn't buy them again.

Black Rectanglular Plastic Table Cover 54" x 108" Party Decor
Black Rectanglular Plastic Table Cover 54" x 108" Party Decor
Offered by Jed Mart
Price: $5.37
8 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Table Cloth, September 19, 2012
I ordered these for an 80s theme party that we had. They are your average plastic table cloths, nothing great or special. My problem is that I paid $5 for these on Amazon and then I saw them for $2 at the local craft store. One of them tore slightly when I took it out of the packaging as well. Overall, they worked fine for what they were used for but they are overpriced.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gum, September 19, 2012
I bought these for an 80s theme party that we had. They were a big hit. The gum was fresh and flavorful, just like I remember it. The 12 count was nice because their was plenty for everyone. A lot comes in each pack so there is plenty to go around and share. These are great.

CoverMates - 50" - 54" Outdoor TV Half Cover - Ultima Collection - 7 YR Warranty - Year Around Protection
Offered by The Cover Store
Price: $63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, September 19, 2012
We bought this to go on our outdoor flat screen tv. It fit perfectly over our 55 inch and it looks nice as well. The color is a nice tan that blends in well with the external color of our home. It is made of very study and easy to clean material. I have also purchased many other products from this company including christmas tree bags and ornament bags and they are great as well. Would definitely recommend their products.

Wilton Set of 3 Flower Cut Outs
Wilton Set of 3 Flower Cut Outs
Offered by Party Basement
Price: $7.49
5 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great cookie cutters, June 29, 2012
I bought these for a garden themed party. The cookies turned out great. They look especially good when you stack all three on top of one another. The cookies were a big hit at the party. I love Wilton products and I would definitely recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14