Profile for Kimberly A. Gonzalez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 139

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimberly A. Gonzalez "HOOKEMEDWARD" RSS Feed (The Woodlands, Tx)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Assorted POP ROCKS Candy Packs (1 dz),Each pack is 0.33 oz (9.5 g)
Assorted POP ROCKS Candy Packs (1 dz),Each pack is 0.33 oz (9.5 g)
Offered by ToysOnEarth
Price: $11.49
8 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candy., September 19, 2012
I ordered these for an 80s theme party and they were a big hit. Everyone loves pop rocks!! The assortment is great and all of the flavors are yummy. I would definitely recommend these.

Package of 12 - 100mm Clear Acrylic Fillable Ornaments
Package of 12 - 100mm Clear Acrylic Fillable Ornaments
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $24.78
7 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fabulous!!!, September 19, 2012
I bought these to put treats in for an under the sea birthday party and they were great. I put a few goodies in them and then wrapped them with shiny blue paper. They were a big hit. The size is perfect! I was worried that they would be too small but they were actually quiet large. They came individually packaged so none were broken when I received them. They are made of a thicker plastic so they are more durable. I love the little hoop at the top to put ribbon or a hanger. These would also be great for DIY Christmas ornaments. I plan to keep the extras and make Christmas ornaments with my kids for a craft project. These are just great!!

ASICS Women's NSG Cheer 2 Cheerleading Shoe,White/Silver,6 B US
ASICS Women's NSG Cheer 2 Cheerleading Shoe,White/Silver,6 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheer Shoe, September 19, 2012
I bought these for my daughter for competitive cheer. They are great and look really nice. They are made well and we haven't had any issues with them thus far. They are a little pricey but the quality is good and my daughter says they are comfortable. They do run REALLY small however. My daughter is 8 and she wears a size 3 in children's shoes. I ordered her a size 6 in these cheer shoes and they are just a tad too big. I would definitely recommend going up at least 2 sizes. Great shoe overall.

Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set in Clear Box, 1
Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set in Clear Box, 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, September 19, 2012
I bought these for an under the sea themed party. I was going to use them to make ocean themed sandwiches. Boy was I surprised when I received them. They are tiny!!! I can't even imagine making cookies with them because they are so small. I definitely wouldn't buy these again. I can't find a good use for them at all.

80's Party Buttons (asstd designs) Party Accessory  (1 count) (5/Pkg)
80's Party Buttons (asstd designs) Party Accessory (1 count) (5/Pkg)
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $3.15
9 used & new from $2.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine, September 19, 2012
These were purchased for an 80s theme party that I had. They were cute as decorations on the tables but no one really paid much attention to them because they are very small. The largest one was a good size but the rest were just too small. They were cute but I probably wouldn't buy them again.

Plastic Rectangular Table Cloth 54" x 108", Black
Plastic Rectangular Table Cloth 54" x 108", Black
Offered by Lizards for Peace Wholesale -- US SELLER
Price: $3.18
5 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Table Cloth, September 19, 2012
I ordered these for an 80s theme party that we had. They are your average plastic table cloths, nothing great or special. My problem is that I paid $5 for these on Amazon and then I saw them for $2 at the local craft store. One of them tore slightly when I took it out of the packaging as well. Overall, they worked fine for what they were used for but they are overpriced.

Big League Chew Original w/Display 12 count
Big League Chew Original w/Display 12 count
Offered by Nilmee
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gum, September 19, 2012
I bought these for an 80s theme party that we had. They were a big hit. The gum was fresh and flavorful, just like I remember it. The 12 count was nice because their was plenty for everyone. A lot comes in each pack so there is plenty to go around and share. These are great.

50 Inch Outdoor TV Cover (Front Half Cover) - 12 sizes available
50 Inch Outdoor TV Cover (Front Half Cover) - 12 sizes available
Offered by The-Cover-Store
Price: $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, September 19, 2012
We bought this to go on our outdoor flat screen tv. It fit perfectly over our 55 inch and it looks nice as well. The color is a nice tan that blends in well with the external color of our home. It is made of very study and easy to clean material. I have also purchased many other products from this company including christmas tree bags and ornament bags and they are great as well. Would definitely recommend their products.

Wilton Set of 3 Flower Cut Outs
Wilton Set of 3 Flower Cut Outs
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $4.60
11 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great cookie cutters, June 29, 2012
I bought these for a garden themed party. The cookies turned out great. They look especially good when you stack all three on top of one another. The cookies were a big hit at the party. I love Wilton products and I would definitely recommend these.

Fashion Forms Breast Petals 6-pack Nude
Fashion Forms Breast Petals 6-pack Nude

5.0 out of 5 stars Best out there, June 29, 2012
I have been using these breast petals for many years and I have tried many other brands and types. These are by far the best out there. They stick very well and you cannot see the outline underneath your clothes. These are a great alternative to a bra when your clothes don't allow you to wear one. They are the perfect size also. Would definitely recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14