Profile for Satya > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Satya "holistichealer37" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Lasko #5775 Ceramic Tower Heater
Lasko #5775 Ceramic Tower Heater
Offered by antonline
Price: $55.03
57 used & new from $42.85

2.0 out of 5 stars chemical smell, January 6, 2015
So...I purchased as it was the one heater without chemical smell listed. I ran it today my entire home reaked within 20 minutes. I had to air out the house and run my hepa filter for hours. I'm afraid to run it now and as much as it did seem to generate good heat, not sure I'll keep it yet. I paid a lot more than it goes for today too, only three days ago, I feel a bit taken for a ride.

Natural Twig Grapevine Heart Shaped Wreaths for Your Decorating and Craft Projects- Package of 6
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $9.82
7 used & new from $9.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Only 1, not six, and not clean, September 29, 2014
Unfortunately, while online it says you will receive 6, only one was in the box and the heart is little and looks moldy. Amazon was wonderful taking care of it as always.

Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution
by Ann Louise Gittleman
Price: $12.42
87 used & new from $6.22

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissappointed, September 21, 2014
I believe in EMF sensitivity, I believe in turning your wifi off at night and keeping 'dirty energy' minimal. The problem in this book is there are so many things that no one could have control over and then to add in the fluff of foods (mangosteen really? most EMF clients I've worked with would feel worse from that amount of pure sugar) that haven't been proven to help EMF sensitive types. I get that people who don't get sick from it have a hard time believing but after 2 decades of treating people with this ailment, I've come to see the reality from it and really hoped this book would be more succinct and scientific (and YES there are studies that PROVE EMF sensitivity through bloodwork/ CT scans/ etc. but I'm not going to use Amazon to argue this with people I don't know). There is plenty of information out there should you wish to find it. If you don't believe in it, no one is going to be able to convince you of it until you do enough of your own research or meet people or become someone who is sick from it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 2:39 PM PST

Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live
Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.87

2.0 out of 5 stars surprised, August 29, 2014
Two stars only for the concept that we have a mask to society and an inner self that needs expression. The rest of the book is horrible. She is clearly depressed herself and while touts some good info, wow, seriously, some of the stories are intense and come forth with anger. I hope the writer sits with her own work and can find a way to truly love herself, forgive those who she feels hurt her and move forward. This was not the book I thought it would be at all.

Shower Filter Replacement Cartridge For AQ-4125
Shower Filter Replacement Cartridge For AQ-4125
Price: $52.50
3 used & new from $52.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, July 4, 2014
I used to love these filters but my last one gave me a rash and didn't clean the water - no rash after I stopped using it. I wonder if it was sitting in the warehouse and got mold or overheated? I contacted the company, no response. Expensive to keep trying, looking at other options. The two stars is because years ago, I loved these, sad to need to move on.

Women's (12 Pairs) Crew Socks - Many Designs Available
Women's (12 Pairs) Crew Socks - Many Designs Available

1.0 out of 5 stars very tight, May 28, 2012
The most uncomfortable socks I've had in a while, I ended up cutting them with a scissors and then throwing them out as nothing made them comfortable.

Wahl Cordless Mini Therapeutic Body Massager
Wahl Cordless Mini Therapeutic Body Massager
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $10.88
20 used & new from $6.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 24, 2012
I get a knot in my shoulder and this whips it right out. Perfect strength and easy to travel with as the knot is from carrying bags. I love it.

Davinci Tool TM Firm
Davinci Tool TM Firm
Offered by Body Back Company
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, February 4, 2012
Yes, this is a hard instrument and it might not be for everyone but as a craniosacral therapist who knows the benefit of resetting the occipital suture at the base of the skull, I find this device very useful.

Summer's Path (Expanded Edition)
Summer's Path (Expanded Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Depressing, February 4, 2012
This is by no means an uplifting read. It's a depressing book and I finally just stopped reading it. I've been on a spiritual path my entire life (and I've many years behind me) and did not find this to be a useful read, rather, a depressing one. It didn't feel like a spiritual text and I often found the writing redundant and neglected.

One Giant Leap
One Giant Leap
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best episode yet, September 21, 2011
My favorite episode of the season. I actually thought things were going downhill as the last two episodes didn't meet expectations but this one saved the season.

Page: 1 | 2