Profile for Billy Dildine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Billy Dildine RSS Feed

Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, Book 2)
Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, Book 2)
by Richelle Mead
Price: $12.41
155 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm falling under a spell., October 5, 2009
Richelle Mead is seducing me with the written word. The Georgina Kincaid series will keep me sated until the next Dark Swan book is available. Seriously, this is a fun, well written book that keeps the readers interest from begining to end. It is proving to be an entertaining series that I will hate to see end.

Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, Book 2)
Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, Book 2)
by Richelle Mead
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, October 5, 2009
The 2nd book in the Dark Swan series is an excellent follow up to the debut. I had to force myself not to finish it all in one sitting. Richelle Mead is easily becoming one of my favorite authors. I can hardly wait for the next one, a year is too long.

Stolen (Women of the Otherworld)
Stolen (Women of the Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong
Price: $13.21
64 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Next please., October 5, 2009
I found this book leaving me wanting more. I was almost disappointed it ended although I had a hard time putting it down. This is another series I am quickly adding to my reading list. I love the Elena Michaels character and cannot wait to read the next volume.

Witch Blood (Elemental Witches, Book 2)
Witch Blood (Elemental Witches, Book 2)
by Anya Bast
176 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars How much is too much?, October 5, 2009
I read this with mixed feelings. It has an interesting story line and some decent characters but the "romance" is getting in the way. I know that it is considered paranormal romance but the over abundance of sex is distracting from the storyline. I am tempted to read book 3 but am afraid of getting c@#k slapped again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2009 9:58 AM PDT

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, Book 2)
The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, Book 2)
by Kim Harrison
55 used & new from $6.53

4.0 out of 5 stars I was on the fence., October 5, 2009
I am finding myself frustrated. The book grabbed my interest more or less at the beginning but I was quickly finding myself not caring to the point of being bored. Then suddenly the last third of the story hooked me in until the end. So although I was on the fence about this series, I found enough interest in the Hollows characters that I will read book 3 and see if it continues to grow on me.

The Iron Hunt (Hunter Kiss, Book 1)
The Iron Hunt (Hunter Kiss, Book 1)
by Marjorie M. Liu
224 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow starter, April 27, 2009
This was not an easy read for me at first. I enjoyed Ms. Liu's Crimson title from start to finish but The Iron Hunt took a while to grab my attention. The first 50-60 pages were slow and hard to get through, about the time I was ready to put down it started to pick up. It quickly became interesting and fast paced enough I could hardly put it down until I finished. Not the best book I've read but it eventually managed to keep my interest. I believe Ms. Liu to be a talented writer this was just not my cup o' tea.

Witch Fire (Elemental Witches, Book 1)
Witch Fire (Elemental Witches, Book 1)
by Anya Bast
174 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars So hot it almost left me cold., April 27, 2009
This was a great story with interesting characters. The only short coming for me was the nearly ridiculous amount of sex between the 2 main characters. I understand this is somewhat of a romance novel but it distracted from the actual story. I am not against a certain amount of sex or erotic imagery but the long graphic scenes and fantasy narratives did not add anything to the an otherwise excellent paranormal story.

The Nymphos of Rocky Flats (Felix Gomez)
The Nymphos of Rocky Flats (Felix Gomez)
by Mario Acevedo
137 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A fun read., April 27, 2009
This was a fun read. I look forward to the next book in the series. It is an entertaining detective novel with a bit of comedy, never taking itself too seriously. A somewhat new take on vampire lore blended in, with an interesting lead character. This story line has a lot of potential for a series. I am interested to see how the author develops it in his next book.