Profile for 2pacleo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

2pacleo RSS Feed (New Mexico, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Offered by Firemall LLC
Price: $149.00
25 used & new from $89.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first use, July 17, 2013
These are my second pair of headphones. I was a sony MDR-v700 guy and loved every minute with them. There is nothing I would say that others reviewers haven't about the M50's. The feeling, the sound, the comfort, everything is exceptional with these headphones. I prohibit you from buying any "Beats" products in your life. Don't let that company attract you with their colors and beauty. Headphones are used to have a deep sense of what moves us in life: Music. Hence, headphones are not meant to be worn like a necklace so people notice you. Be SMART with your money.

Sound: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10
Presentation: 9/10 (yes, there is room for improvement on how they look, but again, I dont care about that)
Durability: 9/10 (They look rough and steady, I'll update these if they break in less than a year)

BUY THEM!

The Last of Us
The Last of Us
Price: $27.99
190 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgettable Journey, June 22, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Last of Us (Video Game)
I loved every minute of my 20 hours (Hard mode) first play through. If you don't have or haven't played the game by now, you are missing one of the most beautiful journeys you will ever have in gaming. This game will be in your mind for days, you will fall in love with both characters. I'm a gamer because of games like this. I don't read books at all because in my personal opinion, gaming has replaced them in my life. This kind of games put you behind the main characters, makes you feel what they are feeling and makes you want to know more about them at every second. I have the feeling that one of the the objectives of this game is to wear you down by the end of the game, so you feel what your characters are feeling by the end of their journey.

If you are into games with a deep story and a great sense of suspense this game is absolutely for you. MUST HAVE on every PS3 library.

Graphics: 10/10 (this game will be one of the last games developed exclusively for PS3, so by now this is the most power the PS3 can pull up with Naughty Dog's engine, which is impressive to say the least.)
Story: 10/10 (you will laugh, you will feel fear and suspense (good old Silent Hill stuff from back in the day,), you'll fall in love with even supporting characters)
Sound: 9/10 (I wish I would have played this game with over the ear headphones, I bet it would have been a whole different feeling than playing with surround sound)
Buy or Rent: Buy (not only buy, but keep for ever or as long as u own a PS3)

P.S: DON'T READ 1-3 star reviews here, they make no sense and people writing them like to feel that sense of "superiority" by showing people that they are objective and REAL gamers, who criticizes high quality games like this. In my opinion, they know nothing about gaming and I bet you money that they have been playing video games for lees than 5 years. I've played video games since I was 5 (1993) and I never go around showing off my knowledge on this media. My point is play the game without reading comments, then you can come over here, write your review, read what others have said and start an intelligent discussion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2013 4:36 PM PDT

Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Price: $7.73
113 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, June 6, 2013
Good product, but for the price and better bad as well as isolation, I'd totally recommend iLuv iEP322BLK City Lights In-Ear Earphones - Ultra Bass. They are better in my opinion. Other than that I'd use this ones as replacements. Good sound

The Wealthy Barber, Updated 3rd Edition: Everyone's Commonsense Guide to Becoming Financially Independent
by David Chilton
Price: $9.93
322 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have..., June 3, 2013
Such a great insight into personal financing. In my most sincere opinion, teenagers should be required to read the book, it will teach them the value of money and specially debt. Buy it for you and your family!

BioShock Infinite - Playstation 3
BioShock Infinite - Playstation 3
Offered by Fanboy Studio
Price: $15.89
158 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey!, June 3, 2013
Great story, graphics and characters. Loved the challenge on Hard as my first play through. After you finish the game you might end up reflecting about your own life. Loved the game!

InvisibleShield for HTC Inspire - 1 Pack - Screen Protector - Retail Packaging - Clear
Offered by Noble Planet
Price: $7.95
7 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!, June 3, 2013
This is the cheapest and most wonderful product I'd ever bought on Amazon. Such good quality, easy to apply and the price is unbeatable. I would have paid 8 dollars for it.

SSX - Playstation 3
SSX - Playstation 3
Offered by Exuby
Price: $18.69
91 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 3, 2013
This review is from: SSX - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
such a great game, tons of fun and a good pass time. Could be challenging at first so be patient. Other than that great game!!

HTC 5V 1A 5W USB Wall Charger For 7 Pro,EVO 3D Incredible 2,Inspire 4G Power Charger TC-U250
Offered by VK SHIPPER
Price: $4.25
12 used & new from $2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, June 3, 2013
Did what it suppose to do. No regrets. Have had them for a month now and have no "buyers remorse"

Smoke Odor Exterminator Candle Fresh Strawberries
Smoke Odor Exterminator Candle Fresh Strawberries
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $11.50
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for college smokers!, May 25, 2013
Im impressed on this product. Im not allowed to smoke in my dorm and this product made it possible since it removes the odor fast enough. A must have for college smokers for sure. Life saver lol

BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt
BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, April 7, 2013
It leaves you wanting more, hope some of this stuff is mentioned in the actual Bioshock Infinite game. Price is right!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7