Profile for R. Wentz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Wentz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Powergen White 2.4-Amp (12 Watt) Dual Usb Wall Charger W/Sviwal Plug Designed For Apple And Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Necessity!, October 18, 2014
We use this for my son's iPod. Works great, but I think iPods should come with something like this because it's not likely that I'm going to plug it into my laptop to charge. Duh.

Lee Women's Plus Hidden Side-Elastic Stretch Jean, Pepperstone Stretch,  20W Medium
Lee Women's Plus Hidden Side-Elastic Stretch Jean, Pepperstone Stretch, 20W Medium
Price: $31.90
2 used & new from $28.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Runs Small, October 18, 2014
I'm 5'3" and 210lbs. I carry most of my weight in my booty and I have a tummy sack from when I had a c-section 8 years ago. So, it goes without saying that pants with some type of elastic or stretch material is something I need for a comfortable fit. These jeans are well made, but they run small. I usually wear a size 20 pants, but these didn't fit. I didn't send them back because I'm losing weight, but if you're body type is similar to mine, I'd order a size up.

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Scalloped Tube Hoop Earrings
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Scalloped Tube Hoop Earrings
Offered by Aesthetic Jewels
Price: $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So Close!, October 18, 2014
I wear these all the time. Nice earrings and they don't irritate my ears. I guess Rhodium plated will be a good option for me when considering future purchases.

UPDATE: 2 Dec 2014, The post on one of the earrings broke already and I'm not a heavy handed person. I may check into getting it repaired as this was one of my favorite pair. It would have been nice if the posts were made to be a little stronger. Sad face ;-(

MLB Officially Licensed St Louis Cardinals Embroidered Bird with Bat Logo Red and Blue Adjustable Baseball Hat Cap Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay Red Birds! Boooo Giants! ;-(, October 18, 2014
Ordered it for myself, but my son confiscated it. Oh well, I guess that means it's a very appealing hat. Plus it's adjustable. Go cards!

TopG - Lifetime Warranty - Dual USB Ports 3.1A Portable USB Car Charger for iPhone 5 5S 5C 4 4S,iPad 4 3 2,iPad mini,iPad air Battery Power Supply for All Apple Device (Lightning Cable/Adapter Not Included)- (White+Neon Yellow)
Offered by TOPG
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, October 18, 2014
Works great! We also purchased an extra long cord from Sam's Club for my son's iPod. Together, these work perfectly because my Honda doesn't have an outlet in the back seat. So, I put this in the plug in my armrest compartment, plug the long cord in and "Whamo!" we are back in business when the iPod dies on a road trip. Too easy!

Stanley Bostitch Contemporary Full Strip Stapler, Black (02257)
Stanley Bostitch Contemporary Full Strip Stapler, Black (02257)
Price: $8.06
31 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stapler, October 18, 2014
What can I say? I got tired of the cheap, crappy "govt issue" stapler I was using at work, so I bought this one. It's working great so far. No complaints.

Saucony Boys Cohesion 7 Lace Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Grey/Silver,4 M US Big Kid
Price: $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, October 18, 2014
My son loves green and he also needs a shoe for stability. This shoe fit the criteria perfectly! They seem to be true to size, my son didn't complain about anything.

Unchained Melody
Unchained Melody
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Mother, October 18, 2014
This review is from: Unchained Melody (MP3 Music)
It was one of my mother's wishes to have this song played at her funeral service. I was glad I could download it and include it in her slide show presentation. It was beautiful.

Tears In Heaven
Tears In Heaven
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Mother, October 18, 2014
This review is from: Tears In Heaven (MP3 Music)
It was one of my mother's wishes to have this song played at her funeral service. I'm glad I was able to download it and include it in her slide show presentation.

Last Date
Last Date
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Mother, October 18, 2014
This review is from: Last Date (MP3 Music)
It was one of my mother's wishes to have this played at her funeral service. I was glad I could download it and include it in her slide show presentation. It was beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18