Profile for Mom of 1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mom of 1 "Carmen" RSS Feed (Kingwood, TX)

Page: 1 | 2

Kurt Adler 10-Light 10-1/2-Inch Clear LED 8-Point Star Treetop
Price: $20.63
4 used & new from $20.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic piece broke after first use, January 11, 2013
This treetop served its purpose because we needed a new topper to match the bright white led lights on our Christmas tree, but its honestly very cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, January 11, 2013
I just received my SPIbelt and I've only used it once, but its exactly what I was looking for. I'm small and have been unable to find an armband for my iphone that fit me properly. And honestly, my iphone always felt too bulky on my arm anyway. Now I am able to store it in my SPIbelt and know that its not going anywhere. I also use Polarbeat so its in the perfect place for the Polarbeat app and my polar strap to stay connected.

Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On
Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $97.00
8 used & new from $86.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun for my 5 year old!!!, November 7, 2011
We purchased this in 2010 for our almost 5 year old son. Since he received this, we have to beg him to ride his bike because this is all he wants to ride! He's generally afraid of riding fast on his bike, but on this he feels a lot more secure since he is lower to the ground and zips up and down our street. It was a great purchase!

Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Doll in Peach
Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Doll in Peach

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, August 31, 2008
I'm new to baby dolls since my daughter is only 9 months old, but I think this is my favorite. She's soft, cute and she reminds me of my daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for infant, November 15, 2007
Super cute and comfortable for our 6 month old over the summer months. Looks great with play clothes or church clothes.

Maclaren Universal Organizer, Black
Maclaren Universal Organizer, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, July 12, 2007
When I initially bought this item I also thought it was meant to be a cup holder, however its not. The two drink holders are for bottles. Most sippy cups don't even fit. Its a good idea, but I always kept my son's bottles in an insulated pack with ice since they held milk, so I can't say we've ever used them.

The other storage usage is very helpful. Its very easy to throw extra diapers and a wipes case in the large section. We were overseas for some time, and I also used it to carry groceries home since we didn't have car.

I'm glad I purchased this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2008 6:24 AM PDT

Skip Hop Pacifier Pocket, Red
Skip Hop Pacifier Pocket, Red
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and useful, April 20, 2007
I have the Skip Hop Dash in black canvas and absolutely love it. So, this was just a little added bonus to get for the bag.

It holds 2 size 2 Gerber Nuk pacifiers and with its snap strap can be attached to just about anything. We attach it to our stroller so we can have clean pacifiers on hand at all times.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Phone
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Phone
Offered by Mild JAPAN
Price: $32.03
18 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable toy, fun music, April 20, 2007
My son received this toy when he was close to 6 months old, but he's just now giving it more attention. He's 15 months and loves anything with a screen (laptops, cell phones, house phone, ipods, etc). He's always trying to get our cell phones from us, but then just realized that he had this toy in his toy box. Its been his favorite ever since and carries it all throughtout the house.

He loves the music and is constantly laughing and dancing with it. He holds it up to his ear and I was concerned at first with the noise, but it really is not that bad. Most songs are short and by the time he gets it up to his ear, its mostly over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept his attention, February 27, 2007
Baby Whoozit was my son's favorite toy when he got it at 4 months to 10 months. He immediately loved "attacking" the face and would spend hours chewing on the pieces or just shaking it around.

The ONLY bad thing I see is that Manhattan Toy does not recommend that the toy be machine washed.

Page: 1 | 2