Profile for C. DeBoer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. DeBoer RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dominoes
Dominoes
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Dominoes (App)
Good, basic block and draw game.

Big Size Garment Washed Cotton Twill Mesh Cap - Putty Beige
Big Size Garment Washed Cotton Twill Mesh Cap - Putty Beige
Offered by e4Hats
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cap, but..., September 28, 2014
I have a large head for a woman but this cap is too large, even for me. The cap itself is of excellent quality, just a hair to large (pun intended)

Hamilton Beach 990118500 Foo 990118500 Hamilton Beach Mug
Hamilton Beach 990118500 Foo 990118500 Hamilton Beach Mug
Offered by Hamilton Beach Brands
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but has major design flaws., May 4, 2014
This is really nice looking mug and sits well under the spout of my Hamilton beach Pod Coffee Maker. But, it has two major flaws: the lid does not fit tightly and even wants to pop loose, and the sip hole is too far from the lip of the lid making it very easy to burn the upper lip. I can deal with the former by constantly pushing the lid down against the body of the mug and I have to be extremely careful with the latter...first sip and I burned my lip. Yes, I should probably have been more careful, but that hole is almost half an inch in from the edge of the lid and that's much greater a distance than any other mug I've ever used. I won't return it because it's not cost effective. But, I will be very, very careful in the future both with securing the lid and drinking from the mug.

Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Stay or Go POD Brewer - 49993
Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Stay or Go POD Brewer - 49993

4.0 out of 5 stars Vast improvement over a much older model., May 2, 2014
I purchased the Hamilton Beach 42115 3-in-1 Hot-Beverage Center in 2009. It was a decent machine that I used until it stopped working earlier this year. It was a bit difficult because water was poured into a drawer that had to be carefully removed and replaced and it was easy to spill. This new machine is easier to fill and the removable pod holder is simple to clean. Pod coffee is hot and tasty and not overly strong (but not weak as some have said). I've found that tea pods do not work as well with this machine as they worked with the old one, but that's a minor problem as far as I'm concerned. The machine itself has nice clean lines and a small footprint that makes it ideal for a small kitchen or to take with you when you travel. Overall, I like this machine and consider it much better than it's predecessor.

Copco 16-Ounce Capacity Acadia Reusable To Go Mug, Tan
Copco 16-Ounce Capacity Acadia Reusable To Go Mug, Tan

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than cardboard..., May 2, 2014
Much better than the ubiquitous cardboard cups from coffee and fast-food shops. They keep the coffee moderately hot for a short time but don't expect the hours you would get from a stainless steel vacuum mug. The best thing is that they're microwavable and inexpensive. If you lose or damage one, you're not going to feel as if you lost a small fortune. I wouldn't buy them again, but I'll continue to use until they're too stained to get clean.

12 Authentic Fresh Belgian Liege Waffles (Vacuum Sealed)
12 Authentic Fresh Belgian Liege Waffles (Vacuum Sealed)
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Belgian waffles..., January 18, 2014
...you should love these. I've been purchasing a similar product for years through Home Shopping Network. Unfortunately, they are sporadic as far as availability is concerned. I was a bit skeptical when I ordered these but not any more. They're wonderful. Much doughier (heavier) than most Americans are used to, but more authentic, too. They hardly need syrup and I've found that spreading a boiled egg (medium hard) over one is a really tasty breakfast. I ordered a second batch to be sure I wouldn't run out anytime soon. I hope they remain on Amazon but, if not, I have the email address now and can order that way, if necessary. Great work Cast Iron Waffles!

Adblock Plus
Adblock Plus
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like my tablet...now, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Adblock Plus (App)
I was ready to give my tablet away because of the ads that popped up on everything (email, news, you name it). I've had Adblock and Adblock plus on my computers for years because they work! Finally went searching in the Ap Stores and found it (a beloved old friend that I didn't know had an Android cousin). Believe me, this worked too. No more ads. The only problem it created was that it blocked cookies for signing in on one of my email accounts. No big deal because I can access it a different way. To be rid of all those darned ads is a much bigger deal than one little glitch. I'm no technical nerd so I have no idea why some users had or have problems. What I do know is that it made my tablet (Nextbook with Android 4.something) a pleasure to use.

Little Boost Platform
Little Boost Platform
Offered by The Wright Stuff, Inc.
Price: $154.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple idea that works well..., May 30, 2013
This review is from: Little Boost Platform
My new recliner is smaller than some and fairly low. I've tried the blocky wooden risers sold on Amazon and they're too high and, ultimately, unstable for this type of chair. The Little Boost Platform is an ideal combination of function and design, at least for me. A few words of caution: the dimensions shown in the product description are incorrect. Yes, it is 3 inches high, but it's 31 inches square at its widest not the 29 inches square as described. That could cause a problem for some potential buyers because, as in the case of my chair, the platform is wider than my chair (longer too, since the chair is not a perfect square). Still, it does exactly what it's supposed to do and how many products can make such claims these days?

Bag Boy Revolver XL Cart Bag, Black/Black/Silver
Bag Boy Revolver XL Cart Bag, Black/Black/Silver
Offered by Greater Golf Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain price for my favorite type of bag., May 30, 2013
Most of these Revolver bags retail for $200 these days. This one was only $130. There are a few minor differences with the more expensive Revolvers but the needed functions are there and that's really all that matters. I'm something of a color coordination nut, and the neutral black and silver allow me to use some of my funky golf towels without clashing with the bag itself. If this one lasts as long as the old one (more than 4 years) it's an even bigger bargain than it's original price.

Unbreakable Golf Tees - 3 Pack Deal
Unbreakable Golf Tees - 3 Pack Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great until you lose 'em, May 21, 2013
I've been using these tees since I purchased 2 packages through Amazon more than 3 years ago...and I'm only half-way through the second package. They bend a little but not enough to make them unusable and they DO NOT BREAK! I've lost them because I've either failed to pick them up off the ground or the tee has flown into a place where I can't find it. The only reason I'm buying more is to have them on hand. If ever there was a product that is exactly as advertised, this is it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5