Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ronald Howard > Reviews

Browse

Ronald Howard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ronald Howard "DevilDog66x" RSS Feed (Edmond, OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bergan 50-Pound Smart Storage, Large - Color May Vary
Bergan 50-Pound Smart Storage, Large - Color May Vary
Price: $25.49
36 used & new from $22.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely dissapointed., March 29, 2016
When I received this the small blue lid was laying in the bottom of the box. I put the lid on and it was warped enough that it did not touch the foam seal in the front. I tried bending it by hand, even using a heat gun to make it more pliable, still to no avail. Upon further investigation I found that the foam seal on both the small lid and large lid had a quarter inch gap at the ends where the foam doesn't meet. I may not be the smartest kid on the block but even I can figure out that a gap in the seal makes it NOT SEAL! Pictures included showing the gaps in both seals. Since I am also an impatient man I didn't want to go to the hassle of packing it back up and shipping it off so I got out the super glue and went to work. There was enough slack in the foam seal that I was able to put glue on the ends and glue them together so there is no longer a gap. I then put super glue on top of the foam for the little lid, clamped the lid down to the foam and am now waiting for it to dry. Yeah I can't open the little lid but that doesn't matter, at least it is air tight now like it should have been in the first place. Edited The Next Day: After letting it sit over night to let the glue dry I filled it with 50 lbs of dog food and attempted to close the lid. Obviously the weight of the dog food made the box buckle slightly and the lid would not even close without some extensive maneuvering and then guess what the large lid does not even touch the foam seals. In other words this is not as advertised and is not air tight.
Comment Comment | Permalink

G7 Power Boulder LED 0.5 Watt (5W) 15 Lumen C7 Night Light Bulb, 2900K Soft White Light, E12 Base 2-Pack
Offered by G7 Power
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bulbs, February 10, 2016
Great product. As advertised. Gives off the same light as the incandescent bulbs that I was using. Very happy with the purchase.

Suncast BMSA2L Loft Shelf
Suncast BMSA2L Loft Shelf
Price: $25.99
23 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage with a little addition, February 4, 2016
The loft was very easy to install. I have to agree that the screws that hold the p clamps to the brackets are to big or the holes are too small but if you use a power screwdriver and some pressure they will go in.

I did find that the wire is spaced far enough apart that smaller items like rectangular plastic bottles will tip over. However, I had a half sheet of 3/4" plywood laying around so I cut it down to put on top of the shelf. I cut it to 22" long but left it the full 48" wide. I slid it onto the shelf between the front bracket and all the way to the back. Since the wire shelf is approx. 42" long I came up with an additional 6" x 22" of storage space.

JETech Gold Slim-Fit Folio Smart Back Case for Apple iPad 4 & 3 (3rd and 4th Generation with Retina Display) / iPad 2, Black
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. As good as the Apple cover and less expensive., January 7, 2016
Great product. Fits perfectly. I bought my wife a new iPad for Xmas and I got the hand me down as usual so I purchased this to replace the old cover that had worn out. I bought my wife the $80 cover for her new iPad at Best Buy...wish I would have waited now. Can't really tell the difference in the $80 Apple cover and this cover. Highly recommend.

Oittm 42mm Stainless Steel Wrist Band with Double Button Metal Replacement Strap for Apple iWatch
Offered by Oittm
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely nice, heavy, well built band., August 13, 2015
Extremely nice and matches well with my Apple SS watch. I was surprised with the weight. Definitely not a flimsy SS band. Compared to the $200 SS band sold by Apple this is a much better buy and the quality is just as good. The device that came with it to take out the links was helpful, however, I had to remove all but 1 link (small wrists) and by the time I got to the last link the tip broke off the device. Because it has to be so slim to push the links out it bends easily if you aren't extremely careful and will break. I got the last pin partially out and used a small punch and rubber hammer to remove it the rest of the way. Highly recommend.

Sticky Pad Roadster Smartphone Dash Mount by RandomBuy
Sticky Pad Roadster Smartphone Dash Mount by RandomBuy
Offered by RandomBy
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great holding an iPhone 6 in small OtterBox case., June 30, 2015
This is the 2nd one of these I have owned. I sit it on the steering column and use it for navigation with an iPhone 6 enclosed in a small OtterBox case. Fits perfectly and holds the phone really well. I have never put it on my dash so I don't have a problem with overheating and I live in Oklahoma where the temperatures run 100+ consistently during the summer.

Dee Zee DZ43301 Tailgate Assist Shock
Dee Zee DZ43301 Tailgate Assist Shock
Price: $25.99
52 used & new from $23.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Have installed this on every truck I have owned and love them., June 30, 2015
I have owned 3 Dodge trucks and have put this shock on every one of them. Extremely easy to install. You do have to have some tools that are not standard in most tool boxes..10mm & 13mm wrenches and T15 torx socket. The instructions also say to tighten one of the bolts using a torque wrench. Not sure how necessary it is to be this exact, however I did do it.

Bernzomatic Micro Torch Kit
Bernzomatic Micro Torch Kit
Offered by Express Health
Price: $21.80
19 used & new from $20.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these soldering irons., June 30, 2015
I have purchased 3 of these and love them. One goes in my tool box at home, one in my portable tool box and one was stolen. They are extremely easy to operate and heat up fast. Highly recommend.

AntennaX Black Billet (14-inch) Antenna for Dodge Ram 1500
AntennaX Black Billet (14-inch) Antenna for Dodge Ram 1500
Offered by AntennaX
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy replacement for the original antenna on my 2012 Dodge Ram 1500., June 30, 2015
I always replace the standard antenna with stubby antennas on any vehicle I purchase. I installed this on my 2012 Dodge Ram 1500. Extremely easy to install with simple visual instructions. Since I use satellite radio I am not concerned with AM/FM reception so I can't really say how it affects that. Looks great. Highly recommend.

WHITE - Hubbell USB Charger Tamper-Resistant 15 amp 125 Volt Duplex Receptacle WHITE
Offered by Next Day MRO
Price: $40.41
5 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great charging my iPad and iPhone at the same time., June 30, 2015
Replaced an old outlet that was 1 amp and took up one of the electrical slots with this outlet. Works great and will charge my iPad and iPhone simultaneously. Easy install in a standard outlet box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8