Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for German E. Parra > Reviews

Browse

German E. Parra's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

German E. Parra RSS Feed (Caracas, Venezuela)

Casio Women's LW-202H-4AVCF Illuminator Pink Resin Watch
Casio Women's LW-202H-4AVCF Illuminator Pink Resin Watch
Price: $18.99
9 used & new from $17.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., April 1, 2015
Great watch... The color is perfect for my nephew... Of course it is not the watch that you are going to wear every day at work but as I said it is great for a 10 years old girl...

Apple iPhone 4S Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, White
Apple iPhone 4S Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, White
78 used & new from $89.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, December 16, 2013
This is a Gift to my daugther and shoe is very happy whit it, I have no doubt in recommend

Nike Golf Men's Nike TW 13 Golf Shoe,White/Varsity Red/Jetstream/Anthracite,9.5 M US
Offered by Trader Golf
Price: $119.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the real sise of the shoe, December 16, 2013
I am a 9 ½ shoe size in all my shoes, actually I play soccer with a Nike tiempo 9 ½ shoe, but whith this model, they run a little bit small, be careful if you aré gong to buy this model, think in buying it at least ½ size bigger.

Mi-Zone Ashton Comforter Set, Full/Queen
Mi-Zone Ashton Comforter Set, Full/Queen
Offered by Ace Consumer Deals
Price: $56.93
9 used & new from $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, October 30, 2013
Very good qualiy, it met my expectations... I hace no doubt in recommend this product, my son os using it all the time

H-Squared Air Mount TC (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
H-Squared Air Mount TC (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
67 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, July 2, 2013
This product has a perfect fit to my time capsule, they pay special atention to the details, I would recommend this product to any person with a time capsule in his/her home, this is a must have product

Braun Series 5 51S
Braun Series 5 51S
Offered by ISKOLIVE 12 INC
Price: $21.49
73 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect combo, July 2, 2013
This is the perfect combo, remembre that you have to change your cutter and your foil every 6 to 8 months, so tris product is the perfect choice

Coleman King Quickbed with Wrap 'N' Roll Storage
Coleman King Quickbed with Wrap 'N' Roll Storage
2 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, June 9, 2011
Great Product, it was a gift for my nephew and he is very happy with it.Very strong and ressistant, it comes with a bag to carry it very handful

Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Post Shave Lotion, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Post Shave Lotion, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Offered by ForHoME

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, March 28, 2011
Excelent product!!! Every time that I shave, I get all over my face those awful red marks, but since I started using this post shave lotion, I got nothing, I would recomend 100%

Garmin GVN 53 North American Remote GPS Navigation System
Garmin GVN 53 North American Remote GPS Navigation System

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 26, 2009
I was looking for a GPS to work with my Alpine system, finally I found this GPS that works perfect with my system, The only issue is that does not work the touch screen but they managed to have a remote that is very friendly to use; I think they have to increase the memory that comes with the system becouse it is too low, If you want to imput large amount of maps you need to buy a SD memory to do so.