Profile for LizSaysSo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LizSaysSo RSS Feed

Curvy Kate Women's Roxie Padded Plunge Bra, Night/Silver, 36FF
Curvy Kate Women's Roxie Padded Plunge Bra, Night/Silver, 36FF

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 17, 2015
Fits very well, and is very comfortable.

Koji Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka Liquid Eyeliner (Deep Black)
Koji Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka Liquid Eyeliner (Deep Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin, precise lines!, March 14, 2012
I love Dolly Wink liner! Its felt tip is so thin that it's easy to control the width of the line, which is especially important when creating a winged effect. This eyeliner lasts quite a long time on the eye. Best of all, it is the real thing (be careful of knock-offs!) and it arrived a week earlier than projected!

My Beauty Diary Mask- Aloe (10 pcs)
My Beauty Diary Mask- Aloe (10 pcs)
Offered by Linda Vista Beauty Nest
Price: $13.05
15 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly moisturizing!, March 12, 2012
This sheet mask lived up to its promise of delivering serious moisture to my face and neck! The mask is easy to apply, stays on my face with no struggle even sitting completely upright and removes cleanly. I make a point to cleanse and exfoliate my face and neck immediately before applying my sheet masks, and I find that makes a big difference in terms of how well the serum absorbs. After leaving the mask on my face for 25-45 minutes, my skin is so smooth and hydrated. For my face, which likes to flake, peel, chap, get red and, worst of all, break out when I use some products, these masks are a miracle. I haven't experienced a single adverse reaction, just bright skin. I've almost gone through my whole box, so I'm ordering more of the Aloe and a few other varieties of My Beauty Diary masks to try!