Profile for Powie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Powie RSS Feed (Aurora, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bachmann Industries Alco S4 Diesel Switcher Dcc Equipped Locomotive Western Maryland #145 (Speed Lettering) N Scale Train Car
Price: $83.16
14 used & new from $80.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after a few hours of use, January 24, 2015
Really liked this at first, great price for a good looking loco, with DCC, but sadly only ran a few hours.

Woodland Scenics Foam Nails, 2" (75) WOOST1432
Woodland Scenics Foam Nails, 2" (75) WOOST1432
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $8.37
20 used & new from $4.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Way over priced, January 20, 2015
Over priced, just buy some cheap 2 inch T-Pins from here for 1/2 the price.

"X-TRONIC" MODEL #4010-XTS - 4000 SERIES - SMD - ESD SAFE - NEW Centigrade/Fahrenheit Switch - Digital Soldering Iron Station - 10 SOLDERING TIPS - 1 EXTRA HEATING ELEMENT - 1 ANTI-MAGNETIC TWEEZERS - 1 5X MAGNIFYING LAMP!!!
Offered by the_mercantile_station
Price: $89.80
2 used & new from $89.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice kit, January 10, 2015
Pretty nice Soldering Iron, the magnifying lamp is a bit cheaply made, could have a heavier base. But overall a great kit.

Basic DCC Wiring for Your Model Railroad: A Beginner's Guide to Decoders, DCC Systems, and Layout Wiring
by Mike Polsgrove
Price: $13.38
72 used & new from $9.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic, December 5, 2014
Such a wimpy book, guess my fault for not looking at page count. But seriously not worth what I paid for it. Most of this I already knew just by a couple hours surfing the net. After all the positive reviews I thought this would be an awesome book.

PlayStation TV DualShock 3 Bundle
PlayStation TV DualShock 3 Bundle
Price: $99.00
60 used & new from $94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool - does what it was advertised., November 15, 2014
So far I am pretty pleased with this. I knew it's limitations before buying it. Half the bad reviews here are from people with no sense to research a product before it's release. Whining about lack of Netflix and other streaming services when they were never advertised. As well as limited compatibility with Vita handheld games. I knew what I was buying. I do hope they will bring more applications to the unit though, but I will not lower my rating because they didn't come on it.

I have used the remote play at home on a wired LAN, and it worked PERFECTLY I have played MANY MANY hours of Dragon Age, and Defense Grid locally, and over wifi on my work network. (Both are comcast) My work network is Wifi, and the results are varied, note I also share that Wifi with 50-80 other people. So some times the streaming worked great, and other times not so good. Vita TV fault or too many people hogging my stream? But for the most part my experience has been positive!

I don't have a lot of Vita games, but the included Lego game looked good. I sold the PS3 controller to a friend, and am using a PS4 controller.

My main reason for getting this was using remote play at home, which works fine for me so far. And perhaps the occasional streaming session to work. Anything beyond this is just cake to me.

Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
7 used & new from $32.50

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, July 15, 2014
So far so good. I bought this as I was already out of HDMI ports on my TV, and with the recent purchase of an Xbox One it was time to do something about it.

I currently have connected to it:
Xbox 360
Xbox One
PS3
PS4

A couple things I don't like, one the power cord plugs into the side, as well as one input, and the output are on the sides, making it look a bit tacky with cables sticking out the sides of it. There's no way to dim the lights that I can see. Otherwise after a week, it's working good.

Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black)
Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black)
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for DMC-ZS25, June 14, 2014
I can barely fit the camera in, and with the shutter exposed I worry about it getting damaged. So I will be looking for a bit bigger case. I ended up getting this case which fits much better, and provides better protection. Co2Crea(TM) Black Semi-Hard EVA Digital Camera Case Bag Cover for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 ZS25 ZS20 ZS15 TS5 TS25 TS4 LF1 TZ40 TZ35 TZ30 TZ25 FT5 FT25 FT4 with Colorful Neck Strap with tripod mount screw

Classic Nutri-Berries for Parakeets 12.5 oz Tub
Classic Nutri-Berries for Parakeets 12.5 oz Tub
Price: $9.19
21 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Parakeet Loves this, May 11, 2014
Just thought I would leave a short review, our bird loves these. One other reviewer mentioned she breaks them up, we suggest you do not, our bird enjoys breaking them down, and we think it satisfies his instinct to forage, even if some food is wasted. He will eat as much of it as he can after it falls through the cage floor.

ChuckIt! Medium Ultra Balls 2.5-Inch, 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Medium Ultra Balls 2.5-Inch, 2-Pack
Price: $7.45
75 used & new from $3.06

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog says "Best Balls I've Ever Had In My Mouth", April 7, 2014
So yah he told me they were the best balls he's ever had in his mouth, (hey don't judge!) - They are firm, and he likes the smooth ones much better than the furry balls. They last a long time, there's something to be said about stamina! Usually his relationships tend to be one night stands, as by morning the balls are gone. But these balls have been around for a week now. He tends to get rough with balls, and these show no signs of disappearing soon!

Intellinet 12-Port Cat6 Wall-mount Patch Panel (560269)
Intellinet 12-Port Cat6 Wall-mount Patch Panel (560269)
Price: $18.10
68 used & new from $18.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent - could be better for Horizontal Mount, March 3, 2014
For the price it is pretty decent, but as one other reviewer mentioned when mounted horizontally may have some issues. My issue is that the weight and curve of the cat6 cable pushes down a bit and it tends to pop out of the clips. I may try some of those zip clip things to see if it will help lock it in place.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9