Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for VaniaTF > Reviews

Browse

VaniaTF's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VaniaTF "My Happimess" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Calily™ Eternity Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy with Relaxing & Soothing Multi-Color LED Light - Perfect for Home, Office, Spa, Etc.
Offered by F&W Trading LLC
Price: $19.95

Play to Grow!: Over 200 games to help your child on the autism spectrum develop fundamental social skills
by Tali Field Berman and Abby Rappaport
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book and author!, February 23, 2016
I love Tali's books! We have both editions which are full of amazing game ideas. Not only does our son love these games, but he requests them. They have helped him grow tremendously - both in his interest in playing with others and in learning. They're fun and easy to implement, and will help the connection grow with any child. We also work with Tali and she's an absolute delight. Her love for our special children is amazing and comes through in her books. She has given us wonderful guidance, which has transformed several areas of our lives.

Son Rise: The Miracle Continues
Son Rise: The Miracle Continues
by Barry Neil Kaufman
Price: $14.27
134 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book and story!, January 27, 2016
This book is truly magical. This story is remarkable and led us to choose Son-RIse for our son. Thank you to the Kaufman's for sharing their story decades ago and providing this learning opportunity for all parents with children who have special needs. This book is a must-read. It will open your eyes to what is possible for your child.

The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul
The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul
by Danielle LaPorte
Price: $14.10
107 used & new from $7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and beautifully written book!, January 27, 2016
I LOVED this book! Amazing read. And this approach works better than any other goal setting you've ever done.

Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy
Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy
by Amy L. Lansky
Price: $17.27
94 used & new from $2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and enlightening book, as well as a fun read!, January 27, 2016
I'm so grateful to have come across Amy Lansky and her extremely well written book! While I have tried homeopathic remedies available in health food stores, I now clearly understand what true homeopathy is and its healing and cure power. The book explains very thoroughly and succinctly homeopathy's history, how it has been proven over time, the underlying philosophy of the Law of Similars, its evolution over the past 200+ years, and countless cure and healing stories. Prior to reading this book, I've tried reading blog posts online, which often resulted in more confusion. After reading this book, I have a strong foundational understanding and am fully prepared to soon have our first intake with a classical homeopathist. This book is a must-read for really, anyone. It will be enlightening, eye opening, mind blowing. And you'll wonder why you too have never turned to homeopathy for all healing. I loved reading every page of this book!

Glass Roller Bottles Cobalt Blue 10 ml 8 Pack with Silver Caps and 25 Removable Labels
Offered by Brio Living
Price: $11.97
2 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 28, 2015
I've purchased boxes of these and love them! They're great quality and the roller works beautifully!javascript:void(0)

Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0: 1,001 Unconventional Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Landing Your Dream Job
by Jay Conrad Levinson
83 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable resource!, September 7, 2010
This book was presented to me at the exact time I most needed it! Job hunting can be a difficult process, but it also can be a rewarding process. You can learn a lot about yourself - how you handle setback, what your strengths are, what your passions and interests are, your attitude and philosophy toward the work you do, etc.

This book helped re-energize me during my job search, get me feeling motivated again and maintain momentum. Guerrilla Marketing is full of extremely practical tips and tricks to get to the hidden job market and more effectively breakthrough the over-saturated market. It provides specific examples of what works and what doesn't from a seasoned recruiter's perspective.

What I appreciate most about this book, in addition to the useful tools and exercises, is that I feel inspired again to find a job I love, working with people I love, doing work I love!

ADD MORE ing TO YOUR LIFE: A Hip Guide to Happiness
ADD MORE ing TO YOUR LIFE: A Hip Guide to Happiness
by Gabrielle Bernstein
70 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Adding More 'ing To My Life, January 13, 2010
As soon as I began to read Gabrielle Bernstein's book Add More 'ing To Your Life, I felt a marked internal shift. At first there was a bit of uneasiness because my ego knew that what I was reading was about to shake things up, and it wasn't too thrilled. But, within pages I also felt a sense of compassion, love and peace. I settled right into her poignant, no-nonsense, validating messages.

By the end of the first chapter, I was ready to apply what I had learned in some way. My way is writing, so I wrote like crazy. So much came pouring out - many "long-buried negative beliefs" - in Gabrielle's words. You name it, from money, body perceptions, career to relationship stuff. I wrote and cried. Cried and wrote.

In just a few short chapters of Add More 'ing To Your Life has given me the confidence and courage to face many of my past wounds and to forgive the little girl who was hurt so long ago. I'm now strengthening my relationship with her, welcoming her into my life instead of shutting the door on her. I'm embracing her when she visits instead of wronging her.

A key message in Add More 'ing To Your Life is that by sharpening our listening skills, of our inner guidance, happiness, love, compassion, all the amazing things we want to feel all the time, will become a lower hanging fruit. We also do this by sharpening our listening skills when we are triggered by our fears, by facing the more difficult emotions we experience, by addressing hurtful situations and by allowing ourselves to walk through our discomfort, our pain vs. pushing it away.

Along with the countless, profound messages on each page of Add More 'ing To Your Life, I have uncovered a valuable key to unlocking the door to my happiness, to the love that exists within me. I've been expecting my negative beliefs - misbeliefs or myths - to go away just because I acknowledged and "dealt with" them once, maybe twice or even eight times.

One of my favorite quotes from the book is...

"Each day your ego is waiting to attempt to pull you down to its level. Therefore, embrace the attitude of progress, not perfection, and if you find yourself falling down a notch or two, don't fret - just dust yourself off, lift yourself up and keep on climbing."

This is life...in our imperfect human, physical form. In Add More ~ing To Your Life, we learn that we can choose love and happiness, which is always there, inside of us at the core of our souls, ready to be selected and released.

The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life
The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life
by Twyla Tharp
Price: $10.17
232 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly grasped the power of routine, October 1, 2009
It sounds so simple, yet it really is. In her book, Twyla discusses the power of structure and discipline to her creative efforts. Often, we think that routine thwarts creativity, but she eloquently suggests that it enables her creative process. I tend to not be a big fan of the word routine, but at the root of it this is what she means. If you're also not a huge fan of routine, you can also use words like consistency, dedication, rituals, etc. Any way you look at it, it is the idea of creating a system for something that you do and doing is regularly. Overall, she communicates this message in a very engaging way - you just fall right into the story. I really really enjoyed reading this book and took so much away from it. I hope you enjoy it too.