Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for CandysRaves (and Rants) > Reviews

Browse

CandysRaves (and...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 828

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CandysRaves (and Rants) "CandysRaves" RSS Feed (Austin, TX)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Karnotech® REMAX 10000 mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank Portable Charger for iPhone, iPad and Android devices Ice-cream Green
Offered by Karnotech
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and super useful!, January 10, 2016
We LOVE this power bank. We've been using this for over a month now and we've had nothing but very good luck with it. It's been put through the paces of charging phones, tablets and Kindle ebook devices. In one charge of the bank, we were able to fully charge 3 phones. Interestingly enough, it was delivered just as were running out the door with a 25% phone and unable to find either of the power banks we have currently. We opened it... and it was fully charged. I'm pretty sure the teenagers gave a great big "yay!"

It has two USB ports so you can charge two devices at once, which is nice if you have multiple devices (for me, it was charging my phone while also charging my kindle device).

We also really love the color. Silver, black and white are the ones we typically get so it was nice to have one with a nice pastel green, so it kind of stands out and you're digging around in every other black piece of plastic you own.

The indicator is really good as well, it has four little lights that let you know about how much power is left. It's simple and easy to use!

The BEST part of this is the flashlight/latern though. I ended up giving this to a friend of mine with a not-always-reliable vehicle and she loves having it, it makes her a little more secure - and she can see in her trunk in the dark (there's no light LOL)

Overall, I'd highly recommend this one. It recharges quickly, it charges quickly with a lot of power to give and it's super cute.

Note: I received this for a discount or for free for my honest review.

Andes Handmade from 12-ounce Pure Cotton Canvas Tote Bag, The Little Prince
Andes Handmade from 12-ounce Pure Cotton Canvas Tote Bag, The Little Prince
Offered by Martin & Co.
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute bag, December 6, 2015
I admit that I've never been much of a bag person, but a few years ago my city instituted a bag ban. That means that you have to bring your own bags to all stores - grocery store included. I forget sometimes and have to pay for their paper bags, but I'm getting better about bringing my own. That also means that I've turned into one of those people that ooohhh and ahhhhs over cute bags.

And this one is really super cute. And it's super roomy too. I feel like it's one of my largest bags made of this type of material. It also has two flaps down at the bottom (big enough for two water bottles to be made to stand upright, which I'm sure was the intention, but I use it to hold other grocery items to keep them from tipping over or clanking together (think two glass jars - I'm always terrified they are going to break and make a huge mess, but this keeps them nice and secure in their own little corners.

I've also had a chance to use it when I was taking a bunch of stuff to a friend of mine And, again, it held a BUNCH of stuff. The handles and bag itself are very well made and sturdy. A great bag, really!

A sample of this product was sent to me at now to little cost for my honest unbiased review.

OtterBox Symmetry Series Samsung Galaxy S6 Case - Sorbet Crystal
OtterBox Symmetry Series Samsung Galaxy S6 Case - Sorbet Crystal
Price: $27.96
4 used & new from $21.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't seem as protective as other OtterBox products., December 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a major OtterBox fan, maybe it's because I'm really hard on my phones or maybe I'm just accident prone, but I don't buy a new phone without an OtterBox on it. I had high hopes for this small looking case because so many of the OtterBox products are a little bulky. I thought that perhaps they had found a way to better protect without so much bulk.

I'm just not sure this will project my phone. It IS much less bulky and it's very stylish. Although I cannot figure out WHY they did not include one of the paper skins. If you want one, you have to purchase it separately - and they aren't cheap either. If you are craft, you could perhaps take one of them and cut out on paper of your choice to make your own custom skin.

I've had this on my phone for a couple of weeks and the material is a little grabby so it gets lint stuck to it and it's just.... it's just not for me. I'll go back to my OtterBox Defender, I'm afraid. It's always saved me. I just don't have the same level of comfort level with this one.

UpSpring Baby Milkflow Fenugreek Blessed Thistle Drink Mix - 18 ct
UpSpring Baby Milkflow Fenugreek Blessed Thistle Drink Mix - 18 ct
Offered by UpSpring Baby
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Despite the icky taste, it gets the job done, December 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My housemate has a four month old that she is nursing. He's almost 5 months, which means he's right on schedule for a growth spurt. Yes, that means the little guy was nursing like crazy and mom was having a bit of a struggle getting her milk supply to keep up with his needs. When I saw this, I thought we'd give it a try to see. She's had decent luck with the tea that everyone uses, but said she felt like this helped just a little bit more.

The bad is the taste. She said it's not awful but it's not great either. She just bolted it down and chased it with another bottle of water.

At the end of the day, the baby is back to nursing normally and she has noticed a definitely increase in her supply. Which is what matters. Definitely worth a shot if you're trying to bump up your supply.

SOLO Executive Rolling Case with Padded Compartment for Laptops up to 15.6-Inch, Black and Gray (EXE935-4U2)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $106.81
7 used & new from $107.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for traveling in style, December 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really love this rolling case. I've tried several of them over the past few years. After two spinal surgeries, carrying around a standard laptop bag causes me too much discomfort, so I've started to only get those that roll. This one a really nice one. It has a lot of pockets and space and it glides very very nicely across the floor. I travel a few times per year and this will be perfect to hold my laptop, tablet, the various accessories plus a few of my carry on items to boot.

In fact, I think if I were only going to be gone for a day or two, I could easily pack just this bag (clothing in the "file compartment" and be on my way. I'm a light traveler, but even so, there's lots of space in this thing. A bonus is that it's small enough to fit under the seat in front of me - I cannot stand the mad rush for overhead bin space, so I rarely bring anything that needs to go up there. It's just not worth the headache.

The thing I love the most is the handle that disappears into a small zippered compartment. This makes it easy to carry into a meeting without having to carry ANOTHER bag with me. AND that space with the handle isn't all lost, like I've seen all too often. If you look in there, there's two little pouches to stash more stuff - I use them for my medication and makeup bag. I wouldn't use it for day-to-day use because it's a little on the heavy side, but this is absolutely perfect for me for my travel. The exterior has a very nice and professional look and feel, with a little bit of style to go with it.

My biggest (and really, only) gripe is the lack of a sleeve on the back side so that you can slide it over your luggage handle. It does sit on top nicely, but it's not easily secured. I also am careful about packing stuff in here to be sure the weight is distributed to keep it from tipping forward when "parked". But that's pretty standard on all of the rolling laptop cases I've used.

ChoiceMMed Precision Digital Weighing Scale (396 Lbs Edition) with Blue Backlight, in Tempered Glass with Step-on Activation
Offered by ChoiceMMed
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate Scale, December 4, 2015
This scale is an awesome scale. First off I love the design. It seems to be very accurate. I have got of and back on it a couple times and it always gives the same weight. Love that it lights up blue for easy to read and to weigh when you don't want to turn on the lights. Product was provided to me at no cost for an honest review

Valentine's Day Gift - Mondaynoon Women's SWAROVSKI ELEMENT Crystal 'Look of Love' Charm Tennis Bracelet 7.67" with Embellished Gift Box Packaged - Perfect for Self or As A gift - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (Purple)
Offered by MONDAYNOON JEWELRY
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For us girls that like a little understated sparkle, November 30, 2015
Wow, I was really surprised when I opened this. The way it's packaged and presented is really tasteful. I'm not a girly girl, but I do like to dress up now and then and I like something sparkly each day. Just enough to make the girl in my sing, but the kid-wrangler in me not laugh at the thought. I got this in purple, my favorite color, and it's gorgeous. I felt like I was opening something really special. The bracelet itself is really easy to get on, by yourself (yes, I know!) and fits my wrist very well. I have thin wrists so sometimes things look weird or hang too loose on them. The way this is designed is that while it's loose, it doesn't look weird and droopy and it's obviously designed for different shapes and sizes in mind. I really appreciated that!

The beautiful purple against the silver, in this setting is just perfection. It's not too flashy or gaudy. It's simple and elegant, which is just how I like my jewelry. I'll be wearing this with a black dress for a party later this month, it's just perfect!

Highly recommended for the ladies that like sparkly things with class.

Note: I was given a review sample of this product at no cost to me. It does not affect my reviews, as they are always balanced and honest.

Lenox Nutcracker Snowglobe  Ornament
Lenox Nutcracker Snowglobe Ornament
Offered by Lijo Decor
Price: $39.87
4 used & new from $29.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but missing a little detail that would have made it 5 stars, November 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Lenox and have several pieces around my home. When I saw this, I knew it was a perfect addition to our tree. Overall, I'm very happy with this item, but not as jazzed I would have expected. It falls just a little short of the usual Lenox craftsmanship. I absolutely love the idea of a simple snow globe (because who doesn't love snow globes?) surrounded by the beautiful porcelain. Where this one falls short is the detail of the nutcracker. I held it up to my husband and two teenagers asking them what they thought it was. It took each of them quite a while to discern that it was, indeed, a nutcracker. It's just missing the details I would have expected.

Having said that, it's not a bad ornament and I'll proudly display it on our tree, it's still absolutely stunning, just don't look too close. I also liked the simple packaging. Overall, a winner.

Evenflo Feeding Advanced Milk Storage 5 Ounce Bags, 20 Count
Evenflo Feeding Advanced Milk Storage 5 Ounce Bags, 20 Count
Price: $4.18
18 used & new from $4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Pumping mom and daycare provider approved, November 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a working mom friend that is nursing so when I saw these, I knew I had to get them for her. It's a lot of work pumping every day, trying to keep up with what the baby needs while in daycare. Anything that can make that whole process a little easier makes a huge difference. She loved these bags. We were both a little hesitant because the material seemed really thin, but it held up really nicely to us pouring warm water into it and generally not being very nice, tossing it around, etc. (Hey, don't judge, pumping is hard work, I wouldn't trust it to that liquid gold until I was sure either!). After using them for a couple of days, they are winners. She says they are easy to use on her end and the daycare provider loved that there was a spout to help decrease spills. I just wanna know where these were when *I* was a pumping mom! A spout would've been HUGE.

DC Super Heroes Origami: 46 Folding Projects for Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and More!
by John Montroll
Price: $12.60
79 used & new from $1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for the teenaged or adult super hero fan!, November 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is absolutely perfect for the adult or teenaged super hero fan on your list. I was quite impressed with the quality of the paper that is included as well as the instructions, which were very detailed and easy to follow - IF you take the time to really pay attention. This is not a quick craft for you and your kids. This is most definitely for the super hero dork dude on your gift list. My husband and I fit that bill and we had an absolute blast playing with these one evening when we had "date night" but didn't want to actually go out. We ordered in and sat around and did origami (we've been married over 20 years, and we loved that we could do something together, have fun and have a conversation). Awesome project book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20