Profile for Erica Reid > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 225

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica Reid RSS Feed (Virginia Beach, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Diurex Water Pills, 42 Count Pills (Pack of 3)
Diurex Water Pills, 42 Count Pills (Pack of 3)
Offered by Corner Drugstore
Price: $11.61
11 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, March 28, 2014
This pill works, definitely. It did make me use the bathroom a lot more than normal however so keep that in mind before you take before work.

Starbucks VIA Refreshers, Strawberry Lemonade, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Starbucks VIA Refreshers, Strawberry Lemonade, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by Authentic for You
Price: $31.35

5.0 out of 5 stars This is unbelievably good!!, March 28, 2014
This is unbelievably good!! I tend to be a little weary of packet drink mix because I have been burned many times before by other companies, like Crystal Lite, but this is exceptionally good. I have also had issues with the mix from other companies not completely being incorporated when placed in a bottle of water even with endless amounts of shaking. I am glad to see that if I pour it into a bottle and shake considerably then put the bottle down for a moment and eat once I pick it back up and give one last shake the powder has completely dissolved. This tells me I am getting the full strength of the drink which is important to me. I would buy this a million times over!! I also have the caramel iced coffee but haven't tried it yet but I will be reviewing that one very, very soon! Purchase, if not to just try it. If you are weary see if maybe a friend or two want to try it as well and go in together on the price and break the boxes up amongst you, however, I have a feeling you are going to want to keep it all!

Sidenote: No after taste! I am very picky when it comes to any odd after tastes and I found none with this if you are using ice cold water.

Snooki & Jwoww Season 3
Snooki & Jwoww Season 3
DVD
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Show, March 9, 2014
I don't care what anyone else says, I love this show! Snooki is hilarious, JWoww not so much but when you add them together and their fiance's I think it's a good time. I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys comedy in reality shows and doesn't take everything so seriously!

Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $30  (Christmas Tree design)
Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $30  (Christmas Tree design)
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Idea, March 9, 2014
I almost forgot about a friend at Christmas so I found their email address and sent this gift card. They love it, it showed up in a timely manner and there was no issues retrieving the amount. I would definitely do this again, who knows, maybe everyone I know will get emailed gift card this year!

Gena Hoof Lacquer, 5 Ounce
Gena Hoof Lacquer, 5 Ounce
Offered by Wasatch Beauty
Price: $4.20
49 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Hardener, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Gena Hoof Lacquer, 5 Ounce (Misc.)
I made this purchase from a recommendation and out of curiosity. I had been looking at it for a while and finally made the splurge. Off the bat I will say that this should be used as a top coat and not base coat. I found it to be not matte enough to maintain nail color stability if used as a base. It has amazing shine but over time the shine does dull and you may find yourself adding another coat of this to your nails to revive the shine or using a different top coat all together. It does harden your nails but maybe harden too much. What I mean by that is I used it as a base coat the first time I got it and then as a top coat with two coats of color between the two layers of this polish. I thought, wow, this is really strong. My nails aren't even bending. This is not good. You want your nails to have a little bit of elasticity on your nails just in case, say, you bump your nail on a door or table. If your nails are not flexible it will break, just snap off. This happened to me when I used just this product and nothing else. I got excellent elasticity when I used Sally Hanson Triple Strong as a base, added two coats of color, then this as a top coat. It was strong without the threat of breaking your nails. Because of that caveat I knocked a star off but it does do what it says, it hardens. Just try and be careful that you are using this with something else as well.

Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Hardener-0.45 oz
Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Hardener-0.45 oz
Offered by Makeup Planet
Price: $7.39
9 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Hardener, March 9, 2014
I purchased this because it was recommended in a video on nail care. The person recommending this sold it as a strengthener and not hardener but It works well enough. I use it as a base coat and it goes on very smoothly and it dries in a decent amount of time. I never use it as a top coat so no idea how it performs in that capacity. I would recommend trying it but remember that with all hardeners you can't use it all the time because while it may harden in the beginning but over time it will break down the chemical composition of the nail and possibly make them worse than when you started. Use this in the beginning to gain strength then switch to a nice strengthener to maintain the results.

**Update 4/13/2014*
I have been using this for a little while now and it does strengthen my nails really well. I stopped using this at one point and started using Nail Tek Formula 2 and it really ruined my nails. They were soft, peeling in layers, chipping and overall bad shape. I switched back to this and 2 weeks later my nails were back to normal, stronger and no longer peeling off in layers. I have purchased a second bottle to keep in my arsenal. This is not the only product I use. I use Sally Hansen "Thicken Up" as well as Nailtique Formula 2 Plus. Both products works well. I highly recommend this product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes My Nails Peel!, March 9, 2014
I was using Nailtique formula 2 and it was immaculate. I went to Target and grabbed this, thinking it was Nailtique. I was in a rush and only read the Nail part. So I get home and notice that it was wrong so I looked up some reviews and I saw a lot more in favor of the product than against so I started using it. Before I used it my nails had been repaired for the most part by Nailtique and I was still using it as maintenance. When I used this I noticed my nails were cracking easy as well as they were peeling in layers, which never happened before. I thought maybe it was a fluke so I removed this strengthener and put on a little Nailtique as I still have a little left. My nails stopped peeling. Then I used Nail Tek again and they started peeling in layers again. I think different nails have different needs and unfortunately this damaged my nails and did nothing to help them or maintain what was already done by Nailtique. I can't say I don't recommend the product because as I have stated everyone has different nail needs however be cautious and pay attention to the condition of your nails before you use this and then monitor how this product is reacting with it. If things get worse discontinue and try another product. Since I am pretty much out of Nailtique I am going to use Sally Hansen Triple Strong and hope for the best with that mainly because I already have it and because I am too cheap to go buy anything else for right now.

Fintie iPad Folio Leather Case Cover for iPad 4th Generation With Retina Display, the New iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) - Leopard Rainbow
Offered by Fintie
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cover!, February 26, 2014
I love any type of animal print and this is no exception. I like the build and general feel of it. I am, however, concerned about longevity. Right now it closes correctly, dims the screen and does what it's supposed to but I feel like over time it may not be the case. We shall see, for now I like it and would recommend it.

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD518LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi + AT&T, Black) 4th Generation
Offered by Leeordeals
Price: $489.00
39 used & new from $419.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Tablet, February 26, 2014
I chose this tablet because I wanted something I could take with me when I leave the house but not have to worry about searching for a hotspot. I have an iPad Wifi 16gb that I adore but was not very practical outside. The speed of the data service, the crisp screen and the capacity is what's making me love this device.

It is not without its faults. Some apps do force close (fixed by deleting the app, turning off iPad for 60 seconds then downloading from the App Store again). This certainly isn't a light tablet. I started off with the mini and that was my first experience with Apple products. The mini is really light but when I picked this up it was a blatant difference in weight.

The good outweighs the bad in this and minus the two possible issues with it I really dig this and it's amazing for those of us who don't want Android. I highly recommend this tablet!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 9:05 PM PDT

Gilmore Girls Season 3
Gilmore Girls Season 3
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Amazing Show, December 2, 2013
Gilmore Girls is excellent. I started watching from season one and have been in love ever since. The characters are vivid and they all have a unique personality which adds to the warmth and charm of the show. Kirk has to be my favorite. There is not a moment you won't laugh when he's in a scene and Michel is second running on that. I recommend this to anyone who loves live wit and fast paced talking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20