Profile for m.d > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

m.d RSS Feed

Luminox Men's 8815 Resin Analog Black Dial Watch
Luminox Men's 8815 Resin Analog Black Dial Watch
Offered by LeJude
Price: $184.00
15 used & new from $182.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING WATCH, November 23, 2012
7 members of my family have a luminox. i have a very large collection of watches from rolex to luminox. this is and indestructible watch. works great. and if i had to choose this is my favorite watch in my collection besides the luminox blackout. SO BUY THIS WATCH. also the water proof is very reliable.

Dermalogica Total Eye Care SPF 15 - Diminish Dark Circles
Dermalogica Total Eye Care SPF 15 - Diminish Dark Circles

4.0 out of 5 stars helps me a lot, September 8, 2012
I actually have the beginnings of fine lines when I laugh and when I smile I notice the lines appear at the outer corners of my eyes.
I also see under the eye looks dry&sunken often if I don't wear eye cream. I use this product everyday to protect the thin skin under my eyes from sun and to make the skin there look moisturized. It helps a lot! I feel naked without it. It actually gives me a moist look which helps the skin reflect the light and brightens under my eye. I know longterm use should improve the elasticity but Im not sure ANY eye cream does that so I use this in the day&am looking for something without sunscreen in the night. Just don't want to spend too much! I don't like anything too thick. This is nice and thin but not watery. I LOVE this cream-really! I keep it in my makeup case and reapply 2-3x a day to refresh when i look tired. It doesn't even smudge my eye makeup.

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $40.74

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!, August 25, 2012
When I received this item I was so excited to use it underwater. The first time in the pool it worked perfectly. The next day, I went in the pool with it again. I left it under the water for about 30 seconds. When I took it out and dried it off, the phone was frozen! We could not turn it off or on. We had to soak it in rice a few different times to remove the water. The speaker areas in the case were so cheap, that holes broke through and water leaked in. This case is horrible, and I would not recommend it AT ALL. I already sent the case back. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! ITS NOT WORTH IT!