Profile for Laura > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Lezyne Sport Floor Drive Pump (Silver)
Lezyne Sport Floor Drive Pump (Silver)
Price: $49.99
9 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 1, 2014
Pros:
- excellent connection between hose and valve, never have an issue getting air to flow
- fast, easy transition between presta, schrader, needle, etc..
- feels incredibly sturdy

Cons:
- not the most air per pump, takes several pumps to inflate to desired psi, not too bad though

What I use it for:

KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose, Medium Dog Toy, Brown
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $6.99
37 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever (if you don't have a super destructive dog), my dog's favorite toy, April 4, 2014
My 70# pointer/lab mix loves his moose we got him over 4 months ago. I've washed him (the moose) at least a handful of times, and he always comes out looking like new. My dog takes him everywhere he goes, and loves biting on the him to squeak him and often nibbles on the him too. Though he can be rough with the moose, he's never tried to actively destroy him. Will definitely buy again once the moose eventually wears out.

Anker® 4.8A / 24W 2-Port USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology + 3ft Micro USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, but customer service has so far been good, April 4, 2014
The charger arrived broken; I tried it on multiple phones in multiple car outlets with no results. But the customer service so far has been incredibly friendly. Anker immediately offered to send me a replacement. As soon as it arrives in the mail, I will update my review.

UPDATE: Replacement charger arrived in the mail the other day, works great and I have no complaints. As I mentioned before, customer service was exceptional, which is rare these days.

30 Neodymium Magnets 1/4 x 1/16 inch Disc N48
30 Neodymium Magnets 1/4 x 1/16 inch Disc N48
Offered by WickedSpec
Price: $6.02
14 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Strong Magnets, April 4, 2014
Used around the house to hang a curtain rod on our steel frame front door window. Worked great! These magnets are uber-strong.

OGIO Soho Women's Laptop Backpack, Tide (114004166)
OGIO Soho Women's Laptop Backpack, Tide (114004166)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get compliments all the time, very durable, perfect size, absolutely love it, April 4, 2014
I bought the green bag for work over a year ago and loved it so much that I bought the tide (blue) bag when I started grad school. I can't say enough positive things about them; they are cute yet professional, have the perfect number of pockets for everything, and are very durable and comfortable. My only complaint - the green bag I bought a year ago has a simple solid liner inside which I like, however the blue bag as a polka-dot liner inside which may be cute, but takes a bit away from the professional aspect; I prefer the non-polka-dot liner. I think the company has switched all the bags, regardless of color, over to the polka-dot liner. Other than that, they are both amazing.

Steepower 12W / 2.1A Dual-Port Car Charger with Built-in Micro USB Coiled Cord for Android, Provide Simultaneous Full-Speed Charges to iPads and Smartphones (Micro USB Car Charger)
Offered by Red Bulls

3.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, but whoa bright light when driving at night, April 4, 2014
This is a really good charger; seems like it'll last awhile and does what it's supposed to. BUT, the ring of blue light is insanely bright, especially during night-driving. After a while it can be intolerable, and I have had to unplug it so my eyes don't strain so much. Thinking about putting some black nail polish or something around the light...

DreamLine SlimLine 32 in. x 32 in. Single Threshold Shower Base, DLT-1132320
DreamLine SlimLine 32 in. x 32 in. Single Threshold Shower Base, DLT-1132320
Price: $134.47
19 used & new from $134.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't installed yet, but looks good, April 4, 2014
I have yet to install the shower basin, but it came in good shape. There are many shades of white, so was worried this might be a different shade than what is currently in the bathroom, but it's pretty white as white goes. We bought the DreamLine QWALL4 Walls to go with it from Home Depot. Once we've got it all put together, I'll update the review if I am any more or less satisfied with the product.

Vintage style Amethyst Purple Owl Bird Pin Brooch
Vintage style Amethyst Purple Owl Bird Pin Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, December 17, 2013
I was very pleased with this pin brooch. I was a bit worried that it would be on the tacky side, but it isn't at all. The purple is slightly understated, and it is the perfect size. The clasp appears to be very sturdy. Can't wait to give it as a present!

OXO Good Grips 8-Piece Clip Set
OXO Good Grips 8-Piece Clip Set
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fridge, September 4, 2013
Love these for holding up items on fridge. One can hold up quite a bit. I bought 2 packs because I use them so much!

Luxury Spa Bath Pillow Large
Luxury Spa Bath Pillow Large
Offered by Perella's
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars No Support, Slippery, September 4, 2013
I am very sad I cannot write a better review about this product. It is about 1 - 2 inches thick of vinyl-wrapped, dense foam. It has very little give and therefore does not cushion at all. The vinyl is slippery in the tub and you end up slowly sliding down until your chin is on your chest. Because it is so flat, there is zero neck or shoulder support. I wanted something that wouldn't get leaks like blown-up bath pillows, and wouldn't eventually get a musty smell like cloth pillows, so was hopeful this was the answer. Unfortunately, this thing is awful. I really wonder why so many others like it.

Page: 1 | 2