Profile for kimi43464 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kimi43464 RSS Feed (Whites Landing)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Beaded Ball Chain Dangle Feather Leaf Earrings
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars not what I had in mind, August 2, 2014
Don't "look" like sterling....look more like stainless...but otherwise ok

925 Sterling Silver Cut Open Angel Wing Dangle Hook Earrings
925 Sterling Silver Cut Open Angel Wing Dangle Hook Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, August 2, 2014
A little smallervthsn I wanted. But product description was spot on and the earrings are adorable!!!!

Flextone Buck Commander Rut Hunter Deer Call
Flextone Buck Commander Rut Hunter Deer Call
Price: $8.98
20 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Bucks!!!!, August 2, 2014
Great product. Good price!!!

Mens Braided Side Lace Leather Vest - 2X-Large
Mens Braided Side Lace Leather Vest - 2X-Large
Offered by LeatherUp
Price: $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The new vest!, February 18, 2014
I was looking for something the hubby would look good in, but he's not 20 anymore, so I wanted something with a little class. I also, wanted something I could afford. I found BOTH with this vest. If I were to need another, you can bet this would be my choice!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Micheonne, February 18, 2014
As a dead an I am always looking for a great new teeshirt with my fav on the front. This is a quality that I paid a great price for!

Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
Price: Click here to see our price
58 used & new from $29.59

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!, February 18, 2014
I was looking for a Bullet when a friend told me she would rather have a Ninja anytime and she had owned both. I am quite pleased with both the quality and the cost of this product!

HJC CL-33 Helmet - 2X-Large/Matte Black
HJC CL-33 Helmet - 2X-Large/Matte Black
Offered by PowerSportsXpres
Price: $76.49
3 used & new from $76.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 18, 2014
This helmet is an exceptional buy. Having looked for this product for sometime, I found it on Amazon at a price that feel well inside my approval. The helmet is sturdy, flat and the face shield is a quality that a rider needs on the road. While I was able to find many similar products on my search for just the right helmet,I was not able to find similar value. I would recommend this as a buy for any cost concerned shopper.

Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for  Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $14.27

3.0 out of 5 stars turn in my tablet up!!!!, November 29, 2013
A little difficult to get used to, but works fine once you get the hang of it! A worthwhile purchase.

The Politics of Stupid: The Cure for Obesity
The Politics of Stupid: The Cure for Obesity
by Susan Powter
Price: $12.14
136 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars the Politics of Stupid...., October 19, 2013
This book is just more of Susan and her same old, same old. The only people who get something "real" out of her books are die hard fitness fans....and her help to them is reinforcement of their overdrive.... I wish we could all be Suzy fans but......SORRY!

EMPIRE Motorola DROID RAZR M Retractable Car Charger (CLA)
EMPIRE Motorola DROID RAZR M Retractable Car Charger (CLA)

4.0 out of 5 stars great foe hubby, September 2, 2013
the product is perfect for the hubbys pickup truck and the retractable cord keeps him from getting things tangled up!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3