Profile for Carlos Gallardo Arenas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlos Gallardo Arenas RSS Feed

The Rite of Spring
The Rite of Spring
Price: $11.96
46 used & new from $6.53

3.0 out of 5 stars El sonido no esta tan bueno, June 24, 2014
This review is from: The Rite of Spring (Audio CD)
I did not like the sound very much, it's less complex than I though, so I was a little dissapointed

The Grand Design
The Grand Design
by Stephen Hawking
Price: $12.01
149 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, March 10, 2014
This review is from: The Grand Design (Paperback)
Very interesting new articles. I actually read several of them in older books, but anyway, is a good gift for a friend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, March 10, 2014
It is very useful to have such storage capacity on the go. But It's seems to me that is kind of slow

Amerihome BT07536 Picnic Cooler
Amerihome BT07536 Picnic Cooler
Price: $53.00
19 used & new from $34.12

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 1, 2013
It's was smoler than i assume but it's so nice and well made, strong and easy to clean it up

The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics
The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics
by Leonard Susskind
40 used & new from $3.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, June 1, 2013
I had a some problems whit the math, but it's fantastic book for reach the minimun if you realy like phisics.

AudioQuest DragonFly USB Digital to Analog Converter (Black) Version 1.0
AudioQuest DragonFly USB Digital to Analog Converter (Black) Version 1.0
Offered by Electronics Expo
Price: $148.75
2 used & new from $148.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet sound, November 22, 2012
When I knew about the DragonFlay some month ago, the first thing that interest me was the designer G. Rankin. That simple mention f that name was enough to Try it.
When I did it, immediately I was in love whit the sound of the DragonFly. I do not want to say the same you can read in the specialized magazines, I just say that a device this size and this price, will give you hours of happy listening to your favorite music.

Musical Fidelity V-DAC MKII
Musical Fidelity V-DAC MKII

5.0 out of 5 stars A big change, March 25, 2012
My system is very simple.
Castle Howard S2 3 way loudspeaker, Van der Hull cableThe Teatrack Hybrid + AudioQuest CF-SPADE Silver + AudioQuest SureGrip BFA Silver.
NAD 306, 60 watts p/c integrate stereo, NAD 514 CD player, Van der Hul interconnect
MAC book Pro as digital server, Snow Leopard, iTunes 10 + Pure Music 1.86, and external 500 GB Hard Drive Forest USB A to USB B 1.5m Digital Audio Cable
And Musical Fidelity V-DAC II, AudioQuest Forest USB A to USB B 1.5m Digital Audio Cable.
All in a system costing no more than US $ 5.500
My first impression listen to 16/41 CD tracks was more extended and punchy bass, better and fleshy midrange and airy high.
Now I can hear deeper into the texture of the music, more detailed and defined harmonics, and a better sense of the materials that produce the sound, I mean it's great.
And wen I went to 24/96 tracks downloaded from HD tracks, the difference was so big, that I felt my old system was a real High End system. That big was the change.
So I'm thinking now in buying the V Link 192 from Musical Fidelity to, to be able to listen to my 24/192 files
I happy whit this new link in my audio chain.
Highly recommended