Profile for Kristin Klein > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristin Klein RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Lamy Safari Fountain Pen - Charcoal - Fine
Lamy Safari Fountain Pen - Charcoal - Fine
Offered by Art Lobby
Price: $22.89
39 used & new from $20.89

3.0 out of 5 stars scratchy and too narrow for my taste, June 4, 2013
i lost my pelikan so bought this since i can't afford to keep on losing $70 pens. anyway, i guess you get what you pay for. i can live with the scratchiness of the nib. however, the base of the pen where you hold it has indentations for your fingers which makes it quite difficult for me to write with. if you are okay with narrow shafted pens then this will not be a problem. i, for whatever reason, tend to have a difficult time writing neatly when my fingers are so close together. not my cup of tea, i suppose. i will need to be careful with my next pelikan - maybe just keep it in the office.

Chicco First Dreams Crib Mobile
Chicco First Dreams Crib Mobile
Price: $57.99
2 used & new from $57.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Loud or louder; Battery killer, December 18, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
The title says all you need to know... well most. It also turns on when the baby cries. Not what we nor our son had bargained for. Would not recommend.

Catskill Craftsmen 16-Inch Tempered Glass Cutting Board with Padded Feet
Catskill Craftsmen 16-Inch Tempered Glass Cutting Board with Padded Feet
Price: $21.15
2 used & new from $21.15

3.0 out of 5 stars it's a glass cutting board, July 31, 2012
it is made of glass and you can cut things on it. you probably overpaid for it because you are afraid to leave the house. gun laws are kind of lax. enjoy it.

1000 Animal Stickers
1000 Animal Stickers
by Roger Priddy
Price: $8.99
107 used & new from $1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome educational and fun sticker book, July 6, 2012
This review is from: 1000 Animal Stickers (Paperback)
great sticker book that teaches numbers, animals and problem solving. very well done. and i need to type a couple of more words to get to 20. i think i did it!

NTM-910YIC - Sony Baby Call Nursery Monitor
NTM-910YIC - Sony Baby Call Nursery Monitor
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $32.00
43 used & new from $22.00

2.0 out of 5 stars beeps all the time, July 6, 2012
buy the graco secure. that is what we had for our first monitor. has worked great. no issues with interference. this one, i bought to save $8 (with a second kid, every little bit helps). it was a mistake. you can't walk near the monitor without it beeping. it is always beeping. i hate the thing.

Heaven
Heaven
Price: $18.98
23 used & new from $13.57

4.0 out of 5 stars great album; terrible pressing, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Heaven (Vinyl)
the vinyl appears to have an glitch. the record does not track between "The Love You Love" and "Heaven" on the B-side. I had amazon.com send a replacement copy after a problem with the first and lo and behold - same issue. i have a marantz TT-15s1 and it is a rather young turntable with little mileage. i have tried cleaning the record and stylus and i can tell you, it is definitely the record. i am glad that records are so widely available nowadays. i just wish that there was better quality control. anyway, great album. really beautiful. i will have to content myself with listening to MP3s until the issue with the pressing is resolved.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2012 11:11 AM PDT

Heritage Lace Red Rooster 13-Inch by 19-Inch Placemat, Cafe, Set of 2
Heritage Lace Red Rooster 13-Inch by 19-Inch Placemat, Cafe, Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars handsome and easy to clean, March 7, 2012
We bought these for our country dining room. They are very attractive but I was concerned about them getting stained, since they are light colored. Not a problem. Stains come right out of them in the wash and they come out of the wash looking new without having to iron. Highly recommended.

Gatco 5237 Marina Soap Dish, Chrome
Gatco 5237 Marina Soap Dish, Chrome
Price: $19.97
11 used & new from $6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars great soap dish, March 7, 2012
We needed a soap dish for our small 1/2 bath. similar items costs 3X or more from Lowe's and Home Depot. This is nicer and less expensive. Highly recommended.

Classic Accessories 73922 Veranda Barbecue Grill Cover, Large, 64 Inch
Classic Accessories 73922 Veranda Barbecue Grill Cover, Large, 64 Inch
Price: $33.03
55 used & new from $29.43

5.0 out of 5 stars great grill cover, March 7, 2012
wonderful grill cover. we got the large to cover our Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grilland it fits as snug as a bug in a rug. great way to protect your grill. highly recommended.

Blue Ridge Home Fashions, Inc 250 Thread Count Jumbo Down Alternative Pillow Soft Density , 2 Pack
Price: $42.93
2 used & new from $41.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Soft Density Pillow - If Only They Made a King-Size, February 14, 2012
I had been searching for a thin pillow that was soft but not puffy. This fit the bill perfectly. I sleep on my side, back and stomach (I move a lot) but hate having my head up very high. I just need a little, very little, cushioning. These pillows do the trick. Unlike other low density pillows that depress easily and displace the filling only to puff up on either side of your head, this pillow leaves a soft impression with out the nauseating feeling that you are being suffocated by your pillow. too bad they don't make this in a king as we just upgraded and my pillows have been developing a bit of a Napoleonic complex.

Page: 1 | 2