Profile for PaigeMyrissa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PaigeMyrissa RSS Feed (Lakenheath, England. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HipGirl Boutique 12pc 4"-4.5" Large Grosgrain Ribbon Pinwheel Hair Bow Clips
HipGirl Boutique 12pc 4"-4.5" Large Grosgrain Ribbon Pinwheel Hair Bow Clips
Offered by Hip Girl Boutique LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Well-Made, September 27, 2014
I purchased these clips for my 4 year old daughter, she absolutely loves them. They are well made and they stay in place, and aren't to big for her head. Her only complaint is that there aren't doubles of each color, so I know what she's getting for Christmas ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute top., September 27, 2014
I ordered this for my 4 year old daughter as part of her Thanksgiving outfit. Very good, well made and fits perfectly. It can be dressed up with a cute skirt and tights or dressed down with a pair of jeans and boots. Shipment arrived before the estimated day. Very happy with this purchase.

Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Black XL
Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Black XL
Offered by Valshi Market
Price: $14.24
9 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my closet., April 4, 2014
I was very very happy with this product. I'm 5'10, normally about 160lbs but Im currently in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy. I wanted something flowyand comfortable, that I would still be able to wear after my baby is born. I ordered the XL just to be safe lenth-wise, and its a good thing I did because a L would have been a tad to short. These skirts are light and very figure flattering, even at 8 months pregnant. I will definitely be ordering more colors for summer.

Bella Canvas Women's Sponge Fleece Wide Neck Sweatshirt
Bella Canvas Women's Sponge Fleece Wide Neck Sweatshirt
Price: $12.07 - $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall Must-Have, August 24, 2012
I've been looking for a comfy slouchy sweater for a while, and after a lot of disappointment in the department stores I decided to take a chance on this one. So glad I did! I prefer my sweaters on the bigger side, Im 5'10 and length is usually an issue so I got a large. The sleave length could be a teeny bit longer, but its not a huge deal. The hem hit right above my hips so its the perfect length to wear a cami underneath. It sits off my shoulders just enough and isnt constricting. So soft, very warm. Im actually tempted to get a few more in different colors :)

Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Baby Carrier, Chocolate (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Holidaylife
Price: $38.47
18 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love the Moby Wrap., August 1, 2012
I recently gave birth to my second child, and Ive been looking for something to carry my son in that will leave me hands free, but also feel sturdy and safe. I had a baby bjorn when my daughter was a baby but I didnt like it. It was to stiff and it killed my back. After some research I decided to give the Moby Wrap a try, and Im SO glad I did. The material is very soft, and the booklet that comes with give step by step instructions for all the ways it can be worn. I personally like the Kangaroo hold the best, because its the easiest one for me to get into without help from anyone else. The wrap is very long and can seem kind of overwhelming when you first open it up, but just take a deep breath and try all the different wrap styles to find the one that easiest for you and most comfy for your baby :)

Riddell Minnesota Vikings Revolution Authentic Pro Helmet Authentic
Riddell Minnesota Vikings Revolution Authentic Pro Helmet Authentic
Offered by OnlineSports
Price: $218.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fathers Day gift., June 18, 2012
I ordered this helmet for my husband for Fathers Day this year, and he couldnt be anymore excited. It looks amazing, shipping was very efficient, and its a LOT cheaper on Amazon than it is to order it off of the official Vikins website. Im very satisfied with this purchase. Now I just have to figure out how to top it next year :P

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cover., June 14, 2012
I got a pink Bumbo chair when I was pregnant with my daughter, and we loved it. Now that we're having a baby boy, I didnt want to put him in a pink chair, but I also wasnt going to spend $40 on a new one. I purchased this cover and Im very happy with it. Its a thick, sturdy material, soft, I love that its washable. It fits the chair pretty tight and is tough to remove, but that will come in handy when were actually using it. Shipping was very fast and efficient. Overall Im very happy with this purchase :)

PattyBoutik Women's Long Sleeve Bolero Shrug
PattyBoutik Women's Long Sleeve Bolero Shrug
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cardigan Shrug, May 22, 2012
At 5'10, I always have a hard time with length. Things are almost always to short, and when I go up a size, to baggy. This shrug is perfect. Very soft and light-weight, warm, fitted but not tight. Shipping was amazing, was told it would be here in 2-4 weeks, and it got here in less than 2. So happy with this item, its worth every single penny.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2013 9:32 AM PDT

4.0 out of 5 stars 2-in-1, May 22, 2012
I am in love with this bra because not only is it a good, supportive nursing bra, its very pretty and doesnt look like a nursing bra. Its a little tricky to fold down, but when it is folded it doesnt put pressure on your breast. Very excited to find something that is both decent and pretty. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleeping Bra, May 17, 2012
I was in Motherhood Maternity last week and the sales woman recommended this sleeping bra. It was only 16$ so I deceided to try it out. LOVE it! So comfy, great support, will be very easy so nurse in. And I love the lace, it makes it fun and sexy. Came on amazon just to purchase another :)

Page: 1 | 2