Profile for Roy Zander > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roy Zander "Roy ZDTSTHX" RSS Feed (West Jordan, UT)

Page: 1 | 2
PlayStation 3 3D Glasses
PlayStation 3 3D Glasses
Offered by Spartanattacks
Price: $9.36
65 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal for Elite and Sharp owners, May 7, 2014
It's true! They work!
My Elite TV (Sharp full array LED panel with Pioneer electronics processing - now discontinued) uses glasses listed for $150.00 each. On Amazon they were $43.00 2 years ago and have steadily climbed up to aprox $70 - $80.00 now. (actually I think they have recently dropped in price a little) These PlayStation 3 glasses work great! and cost me about $20.00. The differences?: The Sharp glasses have a switch to watch in 2D if everyone else in the room is watching 3D and you don't want to (dumb). Also the Sharps seem to fit a little better over prescription glasses (very nice).
A very nice and inexpensive alternative for people who don't wear glasses.

Star Trek 2014 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line
Star Trek 2014 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line
by Cbs
Edition: Calendar
12 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Artistic Renditions of the Star Trek Universe Ever!, May 7, 2014
It was a busy year and I noticed in February that I had the old 2013 'Ships of the Line' calendar still up. I hurried up and got me the 2014 one.
Tip: Order early! I paid $43.00 for my tardiness, when I could have had it for $12.00 had I been timely.
Still the best Star Trek art I have ever seen! I'm preordering 2015 NOW!

Life-Flo Organic Pure Macadamia Oil, 16 Ounce
Life-Flo Organic Pure Macadamia Oil, 16 Ounce
Price: $13.08
12 used & new from $6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY>>>YUMMY, May 7, 2014
I had read that macadamia nut oil is much better for you than olive oil. The 1st time I fried an egg in olive oil - - - yuck. Save it for salads.
This macadamia nut oil makes foods taste VERY GOOD! It doesn't smoke at higher heat and maintains its healthy property's after heated - unlike olive oil.
The container is also especially easy to use. I'm getting more!

Best Home Cholesterol Test, FREE shipping even without Prime! Complete Cholesterol Panel (Total Cholesterol,LDL, HDL, Triglycerides), Easy to Use, Only Takes Minutes, 3 Drops of Blood, Kit Includes Postage Paid Envelope! 99% Lab Accurate, Save 53% + Free Shipping! CAP Certified. (Not Available to New York Residents)
Offered by Solana Health, Inc.
Price: $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No Insurance? - get this test, May 7, 2014
Just for fun, I test my blood glucose often. No problem.
The hardest part of this test was drawing all the blood required. Drink lots of water beforehand. Expect to be able to drip 4 - 6 large hanging drops from a fingertip.
My blood is thick and flows slowly, so I had a harder time - this time. They want you to let the test collection paper dry for 1/2 hour. Mine took 3 hours.
I'm guessing this $45.00 test saved me over $200.00 at the doctors office.
The results were clear. They educate you as to exactly where you stand. Composite, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, etc. Everything.
Very happy with this test kit.

LED Coaster, Black with Color Changing LED Lights
LED Coaster, Black with Color Changing LED Lights
Offered by DHB_freedom(Ships from Hong Kong)
Price: $5.00
2 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth 4 times the cost, May 7, 2014
I have several glass cubes and spheres with laser etchings inside which I place on top of this color changing LED coaster.
It is exactly as advertised. Too bad it costs as much to ship as the actual device itself costs.
Locks on any color or automatically shifts slowly through all the colors. (my favorite)
I plan to order a few more.

Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $26.90
84 used & new from $14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars where"s the 3D???, March 29, 2014
This is a timeless 'whole family' animated musical which you will love. It arrived on time as promised and at the lowest price. I only hope it will become available in America in 3D Blu-ray like it was in the theaters.

The Wolverine - Unleashed Extended Edition (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-Ray / DVD / DigitalHD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: $22.72
46 used & new from $13.76

3.0 out of 5 stars How many discs in this 'collectors edition'?, July 30, 2013
Does anyone know if this 3d 'collectors edition' also has a 2D Blu-ray, DVD, and digital copy included?
I would hate to think that 20th Century Fox is pulling a fast one on us like Disney did with 'Oz'. I didn't buy that one either.

Oz the Great and Powerful (Blu-ray 3D + Digital Copy)
Oz the Great and Powerful (Blu-ray 3D + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ James Franco
Price: $29.96
48 used & new from $16.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Here's wishing Disney a HUGE financial deficit for STUPIDITY, June 10, 2013
WOW - I was hoping to see this movie one day, too. Due to Disneys GREED, I will go without for a while -
- at least until the 3D version is around $15.00 or less.

Very stupid marketing, Disney.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2013 3:19 PM PDT

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Benjamin Walker
Price: $15.98
70 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone experience this in D-box at the Theater?, October 26, 2012
Many months ago my cousin told me they were releasing the movie of an excellent book he had read. All I can say about it is WOW!

I always carefully track the D-box website for upcoming movies with the motion codes for their motion simulator movie seats. I was unaware this movie was in D-box in the theater, but their website said the motion code would be released on or near the release date. On the day of release, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 3D (Blu-ray 3D) was nowhere to be found on the D-box website. Nowhere.

What gives?? Anyone have any info? I was sooo looking forward to seeing this movie in 3D and D-box motion simulator seats simultaneously. It's a mind blowing experience. So far, I'm a little bummed. :(

The Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut & Theatrical Release) [Blu-ray]
The Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut & Theatrical Release) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Price: $9.81
49 used & new from $4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Directors cut is gripping, horrifying, excellent !!!, June 2, 2012
I bought the DVD out of curiosity. It had both the directors cut and theatrical version using 2 sides of the disk. I watched the directors cut 1st, unknowingly.
**spoilers**
The main character keeps trying to change bad events in the past by time travel, but, accidentally, only makes them worse and hurts his friends. At the end, he kills himself in his mothers womb. It was a real shocker!
Then I went back and watched the theatrical cut. In comparison, it was a sugar coated Hollywood piece of crap! It had a fake happy ending with hope for the future, etc, etc. How trite.
I applaud the director for taking the chance to make such a moving and intense ending for this film. Too bad the higher ups made him change it.
I'm assuming the superior version is on this new Blu-ray release. For fun, I hope the theatrical version is included, too - And lots of special features as well.
I highly recommend this movie.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2012 10:12 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2