Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Peter > Reviews

Browse

Peter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter RSS Feed (montana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Tenergy 7.4V 2200mAh 30C LIPO Battery Pack w/ 3.5mm Banana Connector for Syma X8C X8W X8G
Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More juice!, May 28, 2016
This battery will keep you up there a bit longer, nice product!

HOBBYTIGER Upgraded 2 Pairs Motor for Drone Syma X8c X8w X8g Rc Quadcopter CW CCW Spare Replace Parts 4pcs
Offered by TOPOD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to replace, ready to fly!, May 28, 2016
Replaced one motor. Easy install and worked great! Good price.

Michael Josh Main Blade Propeller & Propeller Protectors Blades Guard Cover & Landing Skid Spare Replacement Parts for Syma X8W X8C X8G Quadcopter (Black)
Offered by Michael Josh
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to Fly, May 28, 2016
Quality replacement parts at a good price. Now if I can learn to fly it would be great!

BRI Nutrition Ashwagandha - 90 Count - 1000mg Pure Ashwagandha Root Powder - 2 Veggie Capsules Per Serving
Offered by BRI Nutrition
Price: $39.97
8 used & new from $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product with amazing results!, April 28, 2016
Thank you BRI,for the e mail regarding our ashwagandha order. After reading about ashwagandha, I was a bit skeptical at first. I visited Amazon and found your product had rave reviews. The five star reviews were a great testimonial to your company and your products. So
add me to the list of believers. We began the regimen three weeks ago and my wife and I are totally amazed with the results.

As with many of the subscriber reviews,we have found that ashwagandha has totally lowered our anxiety levels and assisted in a much more restful nights sleep. Ashwagandha has so many healing and adaptogenic healing properties it is just amazing! What was even more beneficial, is that it does not interfere with medications and does create a sense of peaceful and natural well being. There is no doubt it has improved our health and allowed us to feel the difference in a month.

We will be ordering ashwagandha from BRI on a continued basis. I would like to thank BRI for a five star product. I encourage anyone with stress, anxiety issues, and for those looking for beneficial health benefits to go to your website and review ashwagandha and what it can do for you. We are now firm believers in ashwagandha. Thank you BRI.

Steiner Silver Brights Purple Toning Enhancing Shampoo *Blonde* Silver *Gray
Steiner Silver Brights Purple Toning Enhancing Shampoo *Blonde* Silver *Gray
Offered by Dominionroadpharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blue shampoo ever, April 24, 2016
I used this for the first time and have tried many other brands. This is by far the best and at a great price. 😀😀

Boston Terriers 2016 Wall Calendar
Boston Terriers 2016 Wall Calendar
Offered by Sherry's Online Deals
Price: $12.18
2 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Boston Terriers, Amazing!, February 22, 2016
We get Boston Terrier equipment every year. Have had this breed since I'm seventeen. Totally amazing dogs! We now have
three, all rescues. There is no greater love than a Boston Terrier can provide to you. Will continue to order calenders yearly.
The Boston Terrier is the only American breed dog. Sad but true. The dog with a tuxedo will always be very special.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Zen Breeze, Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, New Model, Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Offered by Better Home Living
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Absolute BEST Little Humidifier Ever, February 12, 2016
Don't let the price or size fool you. I have had other humidifiers none work like this. So easy to clean, fill and maintain. The aroma therapy feature and the light feature are a plus. I will be ordering 2 more very soon.
Comment Comment | Permalink

KONG Extreme Dog Pet Toy Dental Chew (2 Pack), Small
KONG Extreme Dog Pet Toy Dental Chew (2 Pack), Small
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Happy Boston, January 21, 2016
Great quality, made in the USA. Would highly recommend

PacificCoast NutriLabs 100mg Coq10, Pure Coenzyme Ubiquinone, High Absorption, Free Ebook, 120 Count
Offered by PacificCoast NutriLabs
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $23.23

5.0 out of 5 stars By far this is the BEST COq10 I have used, December 8, 2015
Recently I compared the various brands of COq10 and decided to go from a liquid form to a gel cap type. After exploring the various kinds and brands I selected the PacificCoast NutriLabs COq10 Platinum. By far this is the BEST COq10 I have used. I received a personal e mail from
John Collins regarding my order and was impressed with their concerns regarding my satisfaction with the product. In his mail message to me he explained their program Bottle for Life. For each review posted they donate $10.00 towards a program designed to assist children with their vitamin needs. Supporting worthwhile causes is a good thing, especially if children are helped.

PacificCoast Labs produces an EXCELLENT line of products and I urge you try them. My reviews cover five star products sold on Amazon and this is definitely a five star product. My thanks to Amazon and PacificCoast for an excellent product along with a great price and service. The added personal contact and service put this over five stars! ***********

Always Faithful
Always Faithful
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs are truly a Marines best friend!, November 13, 2015
This review is from: Always Faithful (Amazon Video)
If there were more stars to give this film, I would have given it more. My first tribute is to the Marines who managed and handled these brave and
loyal dogs. As a former Marine, and dog lover, I learned a lot from what I saw. To all those who have had th honor of managing a service dog, and those who will in the future, I personally thank you for your love of the United States Marine Corps, and the love you extend to those "special dogs"
who serve next to you.

May God bless and protect you all! Semper Fi.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8