Profile for Jessique > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessique "book club Bambi" RSS Feed (Washington DC)

Page: 1 | 2
No [HD]
No [HD]
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit dry, July 22, 2013
This review is from: No [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
less engaging than I expected. had a lot of loose ends, especially with the subplots. not as interesting as it could be.

Forum Novelties Fruits and Veggies Collection Carrot Child Costume, Small
Forum Novelties Fruits and Veggies Collection Carrot Child Costume, Small
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $17.32
22 used & new from $15.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 6 year old's halloween costume, November 11, 2011
My son loved this costume--he wanted to be something different and funny for Halloween, and picked this out online. He wanted it to look more round so he wore his puffy jacket underneath, which was perfect for a cold Halloween night. He is 45" tall and 46lbs and it fit him perfectly. It velcros in the back. Probably not the sturdiest thing ever, but definitely a good carrot costume for a kid if you ever need one!

Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear
Umbra Icelet Acrylic Jewelry Stand, Clear
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $22.99
8 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hanger, tall enough for all my necklaces, July 19, 2010
This is a great little hanger. Looks great and fairly minimalist, and holds about 20 necklaces I had jumbled up in a jewelry box before. Sits on my dresser and looks great--very sturdy. None of the necklaces are draping over the dresser, either.

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack, Size 3, 204 Count
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack, Size 3, 204 Count
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $63.24
8 used & new from $42.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, convenient, cost-effective way to buy diapers, August 6, 2009
I've been buying this kinds for the past few months because it's a good unit price for quality Pampers diapers and they are shipped right to my door.

Disney Cars Pixar Mcqueen Toddler Kids Analog Watch
Disney Cars Pixar Mcqueen Toddler Kids Analog Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke too quickly, June 1, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this watch for Christmas for my son, but it broke almost immediately and now he can't wear it. (The strap broke after only a few days.)

Pinzon Diamond Matelasse 12 by 18-Inch Boudoir Sham, White
Pinzon Diamond Matelasse 12 by 18-Inch Boudoir Sham, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover, June 1, 2009
This whole pinzon sham and coverlet set is beautiful and a lot less than other places. It looks great on my daughter's twin bed. It washes well too.

Guess Toddler/Little Kid Snazzy Flat,Black Patent,4 M US Toddler
Guess Toddler/Little Kid Snazzy Flat,Black Patent,4 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for a little baby girl!, June 1, 2009
These shoes are adorable. They are size 4 and my 14 month old can wear them well; they fit perfectly. They go well with tights. They slip on easily but stay on, and you can't beat the price. I recommend them highly.

Medela Pump in Style and New Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump Tubing - Pack of 2
Offered by ANB BABY
Price: $19.65
7 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my Medela PIS and arrived quickly, January 11, 2009
These are great. My old ones started to get dirt inside them (they were years old) and I didn't think they were safe anymore. These came in a few days and work perfectly with my Medela Pump in Style

Prenatal Yoga
Prenatal Yoga
DVD ~ Shiva Rea
Price: $14.18
44 used & new from $5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple to follow yoga video, February 8, 2008
This review is from: Prenatal Yoga (DVD)
This one is great because it shows 3 women doing the yoga, one in each trimester of pregnancy, so you can follow the one you are most comfortable with. My husband and toddler son have even joined in and done the DVD with me from time to time! (My toddler calles it Go-ya instead of yoga! :) ) It's good for beginners and intermediate yoginis but anyone more advanced probably wants something tougher. I feel really relaxed after doing it; so that's the big plus.

Dex Products Safe Sleeper Bed Rail Ultra
Dex Products Safe Sleeper Bed Rail Ultra
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $44.09
2 used & new from $44.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Once you put it together, it is great, February 8, 2008
This is a good product, but the instructions are not well written, so I got about 1/2 way through and realized I'd set it up backwards and had to start over. What should have taken 20 minutes to assemble wound up taking 30-40. But now that it's up, it's great and my son does not fall out of bed anymore! He can also climb around it to get on or off the bed when he's awake and he needs to get out, so he's not trapped.

My one other complaint is that, my mattress and box spring must not be the max height, because it doesn't fold completely down (only about 90%) when I try to do so. That said, it's not a big problem, I can still change the sheets easily, etc.

Page: 1 | 2