Profile for Nicolas Grisales > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicolas Grisales RSS Feed

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for Model A1278 13-inch Regular display Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro - BLACK
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have on your macbook !!!, April 28, 2010
Hi, I bought my Macbook pro 13 not only for its features but also for the great looking. One thing I notice soon after I got it is that is so smooth and thin that it can be slippery, so I start looking for a case that protects it. I found the M-Cover hard case and I thought that it may look good on my machine, then I read farther on the description and I found that it has two tabs in the bottom that you can simple flip on and your laptop sits in a way that facilitates typing or just any other type of task. I did not found this in any other similar product so I bought it, it came in, perfect fitment and I just can be more pleased with this feature. Simply turn the tabs on and it makes a world of the difference on your machine. Other thing I have notice is that by the laptop being tilt up the air flows better underneath and it keeps the machine cooler, that can extend the battery's life and in over all the machine's life. Simply is the best accessory I could get for my machine and the best part of it is that is under $20 dollars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2012 1:08 PM PST