Profile for Rasheda S. Tucker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rasheda S. Tucker "Reading is my Thing" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2
Should Have Known Better
Should Have Known Better
by Grace Octavia
Price: $12.27
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars HE should have known better...the grass isn't always greener!!, March 21, 2012
Well I'm typing throught the tears. Dawn, Reginald, and Sasha had me cursing out loud, crying, and sometimes laughing. Now I know what my momma meant when I got married and she said to keep your female friends out of your house.

This was the first book I've read from this author but it will not be the last!

Aftermath: A Snapped Novel
Aftermath: A Snapped Novel
by Tracy Brown
Price: $10.30
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Indeed!!!, October 17, 2011
I just finished reading Aftermath (two minutes ago while at work, don't tell) and it was all that and more! I don't know where to begin. This book had so many twist and turns I had my mouth open the whole time. All I can say is read it, you will not be disappointed!

P.S. I CAN'T STAND GILLIAN!!!!

Deep Deception (Urban Renaissance)
Deep Deception (Urban Renaissance)
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.99
54 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, June 6, 2011
Ok, I read the reviews before I got the book and for the life of me I do not understand how some people didn't like the story. But then again, everyone has a right to their opinion. I found this book at the library and almost didn't get it because they had it labeled as a romance novel and I don't really care for those. I picked it up anyway because I loved the authors previous books. I really didn't care for Veronica until about the middle of the book. It is just something about cheating that rubs me the wrong way. Victoria was cool I felt so sorry for her hiding who she really was. Ramon was my baby and I pray that part two reveals a twist that works out in Ramons favor (don't want to spoil it for someone who hasn't read it). I think Moses gets what he deserves and I have a feeling in part two a lot more will be revealed about Tilo and I hope it is in her favor because right now I can't stand that heifer!

Fool, Stop Trippin'
Fool, Stop Trippin'
Price: $19.32
70 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars They were all trippin!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Fool, Stop Trippin' (Paperback)
After reading Snapped I had to go and read other books by Tina Brooks McKinney and I must say I loved Fool, stop Trippin! I have not read the other books before this one (All that Drama and Lawd, Mo' Drama) but they are next on my list. Where do I begin? Tarcia was a gullible fool, Kentee needed his Johnson chopped off, Leah and Craig put a smile on my face, and Lasonji told it like it was! I found myself praying for Sammie and wanting to put a hit out on Chauncey. The characters were well developed and the story had a nice flow. Tina Brooks McKinney, you have a wonderful imagination and I love it! Please tell me there is more to come!

Snapped (Urban Renaissance)
Snapped (Urban Renaissance)
Price: $13.18
54 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I kept reading!, May 13, 2011
Well I will admit that I almost put the book down. It was slow to pick up but I was determined to finish. I really need to know what happened to Gina! Will Gavin admit what he did to her and what will the lady that was raped do? There has to be a follow up!!!!

Love, Honor, and Betray (Reverend Curtis Black)
Love, Honor, and Betray (Reverend Curtis Black)
by Kimberla Lawson Roby
134 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Grow up!, April 7, 2011
I will start by saying that I am a huge fan of Roby. I also love the Curtis Black series but I think it is time to move on. When are they going to grow up? I mean for once Curtis did try to do the right thing in this book but his wife? She was so shallow and sneaky. It took me a while to get throught the first couple of chapters but eventually the book picked up. I also see the set up for the next book.

Raunchy (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Raunchy (The Cartel Publications Presents)
by T. Styles
Price: $15.00
31 used & new from $9.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Grandma!, March 16, 2011
I don't know where to start. I read the reviews and I still was not prepared for what I read. I mean I have heard of child abuse but this took it to another level! I felt so sorry for Harmony in the beginning of the story, I started to hate her towards the middle, and by the end of the book I wanted her DEAD! There was certain parts that caused me to put the book down for days. I had to keep reminding myself that this was just a book.

Harmony suffers mental and physical abuse at the hands of her mother, grandmother and uncle. When she has children of her own she repeats the cycle putting the children through hell.

The Face That Launched A Thousand Bullets (The Cartel Publications Presents)
The Face That Launched A Thousand Bullets (The Cartel Publications Presents)
by Toy Styles
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $15.03
40 used & new from $0.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, January 26, 2011
I have read other books by T.Styles and they were all great. This book was different but good. It did have a lot of characters but I loved the way they tied together in the end. I'm just guessing that their may be a part two to the story with the way that it ended.

Little Girl Lost: The Return of Johnnie Wise
Little Girl Lost: The Return of Johnnie Wise
by Keith Lee Johnson
Price: $13.04
25 used & new from $11.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnson does it again!!!, January 24, 2011
I just finished 6 and it was wonderful. I really wanted to hear more about Lucas but I suspect I will in the future. I've ordered FLESH: The Disapperance of Portia Barrington. Once again he is a wonderful author. I look forward to reading more of his books and hope one day Little Black Girls Lost can be put on the big screen!

Camilla's Roses
Camilla's Roses
by Bernice L. McFadden
27 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 7, 2011
This review is from: Camilla's Roses (Hardcover)
I have read all of Bernice McFadden's novels and this was one that I loved. I loved the way she started the story with the present and then took you to where it all started. This family had been through so much but no matter how long they were gone when they left home they always came back. I could feel Camilla in the story and I laughed and cried. I just wish that it would have ended different. I wanted to know what happened with Camilla and her husband.

Page: 1 | 2