Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Richie > Reviews

Browse

Richie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richie RSS Feed

Aimo LGMOTIONPCMX001S Unique Hybrid Progressive Armor Rugged Case with Kickstand for LG Motion 4G/Optimus Regard - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars the feel of the cover was great and definitely has great protection against drops and trust ..., October 8, 2015
I was excited when i first got this item buuuut.....the feel of the cover was great and definitely has great protection against drops and trust me it has been put to the test. I the idea of this case having two covers, a inner rubber cover and a hard plastic cover. I also loved the belt clip that holds the phone, it has almost like a velvet lining and the phone slides into the belt clip with the screen facing inward so the is even more protection.
Now for the bad....
My wife also bought on for her phone and both of us within a week noticed that the tabs of the plastic cover began to break of and eventually all of the broke of and rendered the cover useless.Its to bad because we loved everything about the item until the tabs stared breaking within a week.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This Obsession Cologne brings me back to my High School ..., October 8, 2015
This Obsession Cologne brings me back to my High School days lol and was my signature sent for years. I was surprised to see that after 30 plus years it was still available and this was definitely that the real deal.

EleFox Blue LCD/Led Car Kit MP3 Player Wireless FM Transmitter Modulator USB SD MMC Card Slot With Remote Control, AUX Input

1.0 out of 5 stars The first thing I noticed was the extremely poor auto quality and reception, October 2, 2015
I bought the transmitter mainly because I wanted to hook up my phone via the aux/headphone jack. The first thing I noticed was the extremely poor auto quality and reception, I had to max out the volume on the unit as well as my phone and the radio to even hear my music. The second thing I noticed while using the aux was music was only coming out of the right side of my stereo. But if I changed the frequency on the unit up or down the music would come out of the left speaker but then would fade away again.I had an extra aux cord and I tried that but the same problem was happening. I know its not an issue with my car stereo because my radio and CD player work fine. Thee SD/ flash drive input seem to work fine but that's not why I bought the transmitter. The remote also has issues and it just seems to work when it wants to. It is useless! I tried a new battery and it still doesn't work. A working remote would be great because the display on the transmitter is horrible.

Ionic Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Black)
Ionic Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect....Fits like a glove, December 15, 2012
After looking in all the big gadget stores Best Buy....Radio Shack...staples Etc I decided to take a look here on amazon and see what was available for my tablet because I did not want to spend 30 to 40 dollars on a case in those stores. I finally came across this case by CrazyOnDigital and it was just what I wanted. It fit my Galaxy Tablet like a glove and I have dropped it a few times and no damage. I love the stand feature and the leather look of the case. Keep in mind the the hand strap does unclip if you prefer. I have nothing negative to say about this case and i love it.

Motorola SF600 Wireless Sports Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black
Motorola SF600 Wireless Sports Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Yogi Comp
Price: $74.99
6 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, December 7, 2012
I have nothing bad to say about these headphone at all. the sound quality is just amazing great ranges and deep bass and me being the gadget freak that I am I must say that these are the best yet and trust me i have tried them all. I have read quiet a few reviews on these and some have said that they have lost sound in one ear. well that happen to me as well but all I had to do was take off the ear cushion and clean off the mesh. Be careful doing this tho because you don't want to rip off the mesh.come to find out that my dirty ears where the reason for me not hearing anything lol so I cleaned them and they where as good as new. I also love the voice prompts that the device has , it tells you when its ready to pair, if your connect or not as well as letting you know what the battery level is. The range for the device from the source is about 50 feet and thats about average range for most bluetooths. As far as the moisture/sweat factor goes it seems to be fine, I have used them in the gym many many times and out in light rain and they are still working fine.