Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Erica > Reviews

Browse

Erica's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica "from America" RSS Feed (Chicago and Madrid)

Page: 1 | 2
Jumping Jacks Elegant Mary Jane (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),White Smooth,2.5 W US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent First Communion Shoes, December 6, 2013
We purchases these in wide for a first communion for an 8-year old. These shoes were dressy enough yet comfortable for a long day on her feet.

Hieroglyphs
Hieroglyphs
by Joyce Milton
Price: $6.11
68 used & new from $2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book with included stencil page, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Hieroglyphs (Paperback)
My 8-year had many hours of enjoyment with this colorful book and the included stencil page. We ordered another one as a gift.

Ed Garments Junior Cord Housekeeping Dress-Teal-B
Ed Garments Junior Cord Housekeeping Dress-Teal-B
Offered by Calibre Apparel
Price: $29.75
2 used & new from $29.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - made excellent costume. Apron sells separately., December 6, 2013
This served, with separately purchased apron shown in photo, as a very good quality Halloween waitress costume when adding a beehive and cateye glasses. The size "B" was larger than what we needed. As a reference, I would say "B" is closer to a 14/16, or maybe a size 10/12 if you want it very loose and baggy for working.

umi Cassie Mary Jane (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
umi Cassie Mary Jane (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Price: $29.95 - $65.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink patent cracks and peels - Suede Purple better wear, December 6, 2013
My 9-year old has had several pairs in pink patent and purple suede over the last 2-3 years. The shoes are very soft and comfortable for a wider foot. The smaller size pair we had first in pink patent had reasonable surface wear, so we bought the next sizes. However, the last two larger sizes started to badly crack and peel after just 5-6 weeks of normal use, avoiding water, etc. We did not experience this problem with the smaller size, but the wear pattern for the last two pink patent pairs has been absolutely unacceptable for the price point. Maybe Umi had a bad factory batch, or the larger sizes just can't support this type of plastic outer coating. We did attempt to email Umi directly with photos, but disappointingly had no response. The shiny pink would probably be OK for occasional wear, but cannot really recommend for daily wear due to the fragile surface. The purple suede, by contrast, has been much more durable.

RSVP Monty's Stainless Steel Soup Spoon, Set of 4 (580)
RSVP Monty's Stainless Steel Soup Spoon, Set of 4 (580)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $11.95
3 used & new from $11.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large!, November 20, 2013
This soup spoon is significantly larger than most soup spoons, might be better as a small serving spoon. It is over 2 inches long and nearly 2 inches wide. The metal quality and finishing is not great. In addition, the merchant from whom I ordered the set of 4 only sent 1. Amazon is working to refund the item. This item might work for you if you are interested in an inexpensive looking extra-large soup spoon, but be sure to check the quantities ordered.

VCT Plug Adapter German Shucko Plug (VP 11W)
VCT Plug Adapter German Shucko Plug (VP 11W)
Price: $5.49
4 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture Misleading - One adapter plug in packet, not two, December 29, 2010
Read carefully, this is just one adapter plug, not two as one may think from the photo, so it was not a bargain, this plug can be found cheaper.

BRIO Safari Train
BRIO Safari Train

2.0 out of 5 stars cute, but expensive for plastic..., March 17, 2006
This review is from: BRIO Safari Train (Toy)
I thought this product was made of wood, as so many Brio products are. It is made of plastic - everything except the small lion which is wood. This doesn't seem very good value for the money considering the materials.

Learning Resources Jumbo Farm Animals
Learning Resources Jumbo Farm Animals
Price: $23.22
50 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 20-month old loves these animals, March 9, 2006
I thought this toy was a bit expensive, but these are a nice size and nice quality. My baby daughter, 20 months, sets these up in a row and makes the animal sounds and entertains herself. It's a favorite toy in our house and worth the money in the end, I think they will last a long time.

Earlyears Baby Farm Friends Bowling - Have Fun Bowling While Learning and Loving 6 Soft Farm Animal Pins - 12 Months and Up
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $23.96
29 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars 9 month old having a great time with this, April 21, 2005
My baby clearly isn't bowling yet, but is having a great time knocking these down with her hands and shaking them to hear the different sounds. If we set them up on the sofa across the room she will cruise/crawl to them in order to know them over and pick them up and shake them. The ball is a good size for her hands, and also makes noise. I suppose when she's older we'll eventually get to the bowling aspect.

Baby Einstein Seek & Discover Activity Gym (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Baby Einstein Seek & Discover Activity Gym (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband was reluctant, now he thanks me every day., September 17, 2004
I know every baby is different, but this was a big win for us. I also purchased additional rings (linkadoos) to make the toys more reachable during the early months and add more variety with additional toys. The baby seems to like them 'clustered'. We use the detachable music-lights star in other places of the house as well, the classical music isn't annoying like a lot of musical toys. The star was one of the first things the baby was interested in during the early weeks. The motion mode works well and batteries hold out well, have only changed them once. The baby started tolerating being in the gym at about two months and from 3 months to now (4.5 months) she likes it more and more. The ring rattle that comes with the gym is the baby's favorite rattle, which I would have never expected. I considered the absence of textures which are available on other mats, but we are using texture books and toys. I read that in the early months babies respond better to primary colors as opposed to pastels, and this gym is full of great colors. Not sure about the other gyms out there, but our life would be harder without this one. My originally skeptical husband literally tells me every day what a great idea I had to buy the thing.

Page: 1 | 2