Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Joanne Harris > Reviews

Browse

Joanne Harris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 698

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joanne Harris "Serendipity" RSS Feed (GA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Calendula First Aid Cream, Horizontal, 2.5 Ounce
Calendula First Aid Cream, Horizontal, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $7.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Calendula, February 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This did not work on my son's burned skin too well. It burned him more he says and did not alleviate any of his discomfort. I will try it again on my self when the times comes to see, but he cried when I used it on him. I used a different cream on him after that did work just fine.

The Violet Hour: Great Writers at the End
The Violet Hour: Great Writers at the End
by Katie Roiphe
Price: $20.16

4.0 out of 5 stars The Violet Hour, February 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found this meditation on death and dying and and being fearless very enlightening. I was the most intrigued to hear about the five people she wrote about, and I was not disappointed. I felt the writing was very well done, and the looks into these five people as they faced dying was not only eye opening, but also reassuring to myself.

Goosebumps
Goosebumps
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Goosebumps, January 31, 2016
This review is from: Goosebumps (Amazon Video)
My seven year old has watched this about six times, and he loves it very much. It has great characters and a fun story. He loves Slappy the best, and has enjoyed watching this movie! Jack Black is fun in this also.

In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Eat, January 23, 2016
Very informative and eye opening, and reaffirming of nutritional information I believe in personally. I found the book well researched and honest. I have gained more knowledge on how to eat from Mr. Pollan, and for that I am grateful?

Rosetti Darcy Satchel Grab Cross Body Bag, Cardinal, One Size
Rosetti Darcy Satchel Grab Cross Body Bag, Cardinal, One Size
Price: $23.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Satchel, January 23, 2016
This bag is a darker red than the picture shows, and too small for my needs. The cross body strap is too small unless you are a small person or child. The handles are also to small to fit your arm through. I am not thrilled with the material it is made from either, though I am happy it is not an animal product. I am a bit disappointed overall, but it is fairly cute. I would not but this again.

Milk & Co. Lindy Klim Natural Body Oil, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Milk & Co. Lindy Klim Natural Body Oil, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by $ave More
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Natural, January 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I did not care for this body oil, as it is messy and I do not care for the smell. It is not made from natural ingredients at all, and I do not like applying to my skin. I do not want chemicals in my products and I thought this said natural product. The packaging is cute, but the lid is a pop up lid and the stuff comes out in a mess. This is also slightly expensive for what it is, and since it is not natural in it's ingredients I would not buy again.

Milk & Co. Men's Moisturizing Shave Milk, 5 Fluid Ounce
Milk & Co. Men's Moisturizing Shave Milk, 5 Fluid Ounce

3.0 out of 5 stars Shave Milk, January 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband said this was pretty nice, but overall he did not prefer it over his normal shave cream due to it not being thick and creamy. He says it was thin, but he did like the cooling effect from the peppermint, though not the smell. he said it does work and feels good afterward, but he would not seek it out again due to being so thin on his face. I thought it smelled nice, and I used it on my legs once, but do not recommend for that as it is too thin.

Milk & Co. Lindy Klim Natural Face Cleanser, 5 Fluid Ounce
Milk & Co. Lindy Klim Natural Face Cleanser, 5 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Face Cleanser, January 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this cleanser. It smells so nice, and lathers so well. I adore the packaging, and you need so little that it seems it will last a long time. My face feels clean and not overly stripped and dry afterward. I would highly recommend, and would love more products from this company. I also like anything without a bunch of chemicals.

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Credit, January 2, 2016
I love this card, and being able to purchase through Amazon on it while saving 5% for being a prime member. The percentage rate is fair, and Amazon is my favorite place to shop.

Vitafusion Heart Well Gummies, 100 Count
Vitafusion Heart Well Gummies, 100 Count
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins, December 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am slightly disappointed in the sugar content and how many of these you need to take, which is four a day. That is 100 calories a day for vitamins. They do taste good and are full of good plant vitamins to lower cholesterol. However, I feel if you are aware of your sugar intake this may not be the best choice for you. Also, at the price point and having to take four a day the cost is high. You could just up your vegetable and fruit intake, and lower your animal fat intake, and that would be healthier and cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20