ARRAY(0x9f9738c4)

Customer Reviews: 385

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joanne Harris "Serendipity" RSS Feed (GA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Price: $9.48
59 used & new from $9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I loved this book as much as I liked Sparkly Green Earrings, and like being a mom I can relate to her being a wife too. This book felt like it was me channeling my feelings about myself and my marriage. This author nails marriage on the head and with such hilarity I lost it several times while reading. I recommend this book along with her first book as homesy, funny and authentic reads.

A Sliver of Light: Three Americans Imprisoned in Iran
A Sliver of Light: Three Americans Imprisoned in Iran
by Shane Bauer
Price: $17.42
56 used & new from $13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These stories that are being told of being captured or kidnapped or imprisoned have all opened my eyes to the realities of our world and our enemies. It makes me sad, and a little scared to travel in this world. These three individuals had a horrific thing happen to them and in my eyes it was not necessary. Their suffering, confinement and heartache was well told in this book and I felt every ounce of the anguish being explained through their words. This is a scary, eye opening and very interesting read. I am glad these three young people were strong and could tell their story.

The Weight of Blood: A Novel
The Weight of Blood: A Novel
by Laura McHugh
Price: $16.45
74 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight Of Blood, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was a pretty decent first novel with a good back story as well as a mystery. It was detailed extensively, but in a good way as I like all of the descriptions and honest situations. Lucy was a well written and intriguing character, and I found myself very invested in this book. The differing points of view made for a little slogging down in some spots, but overall I enjoyed the story and characters, and will look forward to the next offering by this author as this was gritty and entertaining.

Unremarried Widow: A Memoir
Unremarried Widow: A Memoir
by Artis Henderson
Price: $17.98
92 used & new from $2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Widow, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was a moving memoir that had me immersed in this woman's life, which makes for a great memoir. She encountered grief and hardships but seems to me to have kept her sense of self intact and tells her story gracefully. I felt her pain and got the full sense of her widowhood from her writing. Excellent writing and a heart felt memoir.

Sous Chef: 24 Hours on the Line
Sous Chef: 24 Hours on the Line
by Michael Gibney
Price: $18.60
57 used & new from $13.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I worked as a kitchen manager and I dated a chef four many years so I found this book about what it takes to put out food incredibly accurate and fun! There is not always a fun element to cooking on a line or even working as a waitress in a restaurant but everyone is family in a way like no other when working in a kitchen environment. I loved the faced paced and funny aspects as well as the second person point of view. This was truly an awesome book.

Glitter and Glue: A Memoir
Glitter and Glue: A Memoir
by Kelly Corrigan
Price: $15.60
82 used & new from $10.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly, April 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have read all the books written by Kelly Corrigan, and as usual I loved this one. My relationship with my on mother is extremely important to me as well as a huge influence on who I am as a woman. This is a lovely memoir by her, whose previous memoir about her Dad touched me, that also spoke to me about mothers and daughters. Kelly is a delightful writer and can explain emotions with words better than most.

Degree Motion Sense Anti-Perspirant Deodorant for Women, Berry Cool, 2.6 Ounce
Degree Motion Sense Anti-Perspirant Deodorant for Women, Berry Cool, 2.6 Ounce
Price: $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Degree, April 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Degree as it goes on smooth and leaves no white on my clothes if I wait a few seconds for it to dry. It smells great and is the best at keeping me dry over Sauve and Secret. I love it and it is a great value also.

Amprobe CO2-100 Handheld Carbon Dioxide Meter
Amprobe CO2-100 Handheld Carbon Dioxide Meter
Price: $282.20
5 used & new from $275.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 300$, March 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am little shocked this cost so much money because when you use it and see it, it looks cheaper than it is. It took me a few tries to understand how to use it properly, but once I did it was not nearly as complicated and is pretty easy to use. It is bigger than I expected but not too big to use easily. It seems to work although there is no leakage here, so I would like to try it where there is CO2. In any case if I were to buy this myself I would be hesitant to pay almost 300 dollars and the software side of the device is useless as I run Windows 8 on my computer which it is not compatible with. Over all an okay gadget which I hope is useful in the case of CO2 being in my home.

KRE-O CityVille Invasion Skyscraper Mayhem Set (A3251)
KRE-O CityVille Invasion Skyscraper Mayhem Set (A3251)
Offered by rstumpf
Price: $19.98
38 used & new from $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars KRE-O, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I did not think I would like Kre-o as much as LEGO, but not only do I think it compares as almost as fun but so does my son. The moving parts are what he was excited about, and I thought was fair but the colors and theme is what I loved. He loved the men and it was easy to put together, though the friction part works only sometimes. The King Kong theme is adorable. The single most important thing about this toy is that it is affordable unlike Lego and Lego pieces fit with the Kre-o. Love it.

KRE-O CityVille Invasion Haunted Hideaway Set (A3247)
KRE-O CityVille Invasion Haunted Hideaway Set (A3247)
Offered by NJ WHOLESALER
Price: $14.13
42 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars KRE-O, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I did not think I would like Kre-o as much as LEGO, but not only do I think it compares as almost as fun but so does my son. The moving parts are what he was excited about, and I thought was fair but the colors and theme is what I loved. He loved the vampire men and it was easy to put together, though the friction part works only sometimes. The single most important thing about this toy is that it is affordable unlike Lego and Lego pieces fit with the Kre-o. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20