Profile for Joanne Harris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 591

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joanne Harris "Serendipity" RSS Feed (GA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Playskool Heroes Jurassic World Dino Tracker Copter Toy
Playskool Heroes Jurassic World Dino Tracker Copter Toy
Price: $18.85
12 used & new from $18.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Playskool, July 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great addition to the Playskool Jurassic World toys we have already gotten and work well with the Imaginext ones as well. This is a cute toy that does actually grip the dinosaur, and we love the Playskool figures. The handle has a button you push and that makes the helicopter's blades spin. Very easy for young children, but my six year old loves it! The triceratops is adorable! Great price and great quality toy.

Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus Rex Action Figure
Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus Rex Action Figure
Price: $26.99
14 used & new from $20.15

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Rex, July 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have loved all of the playschool hero toys, including Star Wars and now these Jurassic Park toys. My six year is starting to get more into video games than toys slowly, but he still loves this brand and these dinosaur toys. He loves the T-Rex, and the action figure and interacts them with other dinosaur toys. These PlaySkool toys are made very well and are very detailed and fun. The added lights in the eyes and sounds are a bonus and he loves those too. I highly recommend for children 3-7, and who love dinosaurs, and the price is reasonable.

Swiffer Sweep and Trap Floor Cleaner Starter Kit
Swiffer Sweep and Trap Floor Cleaner Starter Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Swifter Sweeper, July 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This swifter works well, but my floor I need it for is linoleum and it does not always pick up from the crevices. Overall though it is pretty nice, and would work if I had wood or cement floors. It works with the original cloths so that is nice that it does not require new cloths for this to work. It is light weight and easy to use, and of course the cloths are easy to attach. It is easy to empty and overall I really like this and have added it to my swifter collection, as I have the wet mop and duster and regular swifter.

Nature Bound Bug Vacuum - Motorized Kit
Nature Bound Bug Vacuum - Motorized Kit
Price: $22.99
4 used & new from $18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum, July 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son loves this toy! It does suck, although not as well as I expected. Too much would likely kill small bugs so that is okay. He loves the removable chamber and I do also so I do not have to touch the bugs for him. The light for night time is neat also, and the vacuum does it's job pretty well. It is the perfect size for my six year old and seems well made and durable. The joy he gets from trying to catch bugs is worth the price of 22$, and he has the other accessories to go along with this toy.

Philips Norelco S7720/90 7700 Shaver, Frustration Free Packaging
Philips Norelco S7720/90 7700 Shaver, Frustration Free Packaging
Price: $199.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Razor, July 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This razor does not work on my husbands face, and he has tried it for a week now. It seems to only work if you have really thick stubble. The cleaner is neat but so huge to keep on the counter and the whole thing is cumbersome. The razor looked nice but it simply does not work well, and for the price that is a shame. The extra attachment is nice also, but again does not shave my husband's face well and it takes him a long time just to get a little stubble somewhat shaved but without a clean shave.

Disney Planes Waterfall Rescue Track Set
Disney Planes Waterfall Rescue Track Set
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $24.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney, June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son loves this toy. It is adorable, sturdy, and dusty slides and bursts out just as he is supposed to. It comes with dusty who my son loves, but you will need to buy other characters. It is made well which I can't say for all of these brand of toys. It is the perfect size as too large becomes a space issue. All in all this is well made and fun for my six year old and a must for a Disney fan.

Ice Cream Summer
Ice Cream Summer
by Peter Sis
Price: $12.14
64 used & new from $9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Cream Summer, June 18, 2015
This review is from: Ice Cream Summer (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is such a cute story and for my little academic six year old perfect reading. He loved learning facts about places and presidents and the advent of ice cream, which I did not even know. The illustrations are bright and cheerful and the book was educational. It also is the perfect amount of words for him to read on his own! This is a great book for a girl or boy, and a cute story while teaching some fun facts.

Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Cycle Blast Quinjet Vehicle
Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Cycle Blast Quinjet Vehicle
Price: $22.74
35 used & new from $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycle Blast, June 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I gave to give this toy a three due to the poorly made quality of it and the poor launching of the motorcycle. It is a nice sized toy but it is too fragile. The bike comes out of the launch too hard and crashed every time making my son mad. The assembly and stickers are way too annoying to apply. The toy looks nice but it will get broken if dropped or thrown, which little boys tend to do. The character and the bike are detailed and look good, and my son seems to like those two. He does love that the vehicle opens up for the Captain America, so that is a plus. This toy is not in my opinion made well enough for the cost, but mildly entertaining for my six year old.

Matchbox Aqua Cannon Fire Truck Rig
Matchbox Aqua Cannon Fire Truck Rig
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Cannon, June 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is perfect for summer, as it shoots water out for pool use, and we have another one like it so he can fire at another matchbox cannon truck. The cool aspect is that it holds enough water that I do not have to refill it every five minutes, and the water does shoot out well with little effort needed from my son. It shoots a good distance and he loves knocking over army men with the spray. It is well made and adorable, but aside form the water aspect is just a basic truck. It does have nice big tires which makes it easy for him to push through the yard. This may even be fun on the beach, but I have not tried that yet. Hey, my son, loves it!

Matchbox Aqua Cannon Swamp Blaster Rig
Matchbox Aqua Cannon Swamp Blaster Rig
Price: $19.99
13 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Truck, June 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is perfect for summer, as it shoots water out and my little boy already has it out by his pool. The cool aspect is that it holds enough water that I do not have to refill it every five minutes, and the water does shoot out well with little effort needed from my son. It shoots a good distance and he loves knocking over army men with the spray. It is well made and adorable, but aside form the water aspect is just a basic truck. It does have nice big tires which makes it easy for him to push through the yard. This may even be fun on the beach, but I have not tried that yet. He, my son, loves it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20