Profile for Jon Jon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon Jon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nexus 6 Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series Case for Google Nexus 6 - Gunmetal (SGP11241)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars and have yet to be disappointed. Case protects your phone from all sorts of ..., March 18, 2015
Bought from them before, and have yet to be disappointed. Case protects your phone from all sorts of abuse. From accidental drops to the cement ground, to dropping on carpets, and stairs, this case is great.

The Equalizer [Blu-ray]
The Equalizer [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Denzel Washington
Price: $12.99
46 used & new from $12.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 18, 2015
This review is from: The Equalizer [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
If you like action movies, you'll love this.

John Wick (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
John Wick (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Keanu Reeves

Powermod Quick Charge 2.0 Certified D/C In-Vehicle Car USB Charger
Offered by CE Supply
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 18, 2015
Great product. Does what is advertised and is worth what it costs.

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Ultimate Edition) (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: $19.99
27 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with this movie, October 26, 2014
Growing up an X-Men fan, I was disappointed with this movie, even though I was looking forward to it, based on the commercials. Could have been a LOT better, but sigh..

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
26 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical about how good this would be because it was much more affordable ..., September 4, 2014
I was skeptical about how good this would be because it was much more affordable than other digital scales. But not only was I happy about the price, but it works SO WELL. I may just buy another one just to have in another room.

NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router (R8000)
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router (R8000)
Price: $277.01
32 used & new from $257.45

5.0 out of 5 stars and I LOVE it. Household has 3 smart TVs, July 18, 2014
Upgraded to this router from an old Netgear WNR2000. Yes, it was about time. Had it up and running within 30 minutes, and I LOVE it. Household has 3 smart TVs, 1 PS4, 1 PS3, 1 Nexus 5, 1 Nexus 4, 1 IPhone5s, 1 Nexus 7 (2014), 1 Nexus 7 (2012), 1 IPad, 3 laptops, and 2 desktops.

PROS: All my devices are much faster now
devices that stream are not lagging at all
The genie interface took some getting used to coming from such an outdated version, but it's great

CONS: The price obviously, but I looked past it, as it was time to upgrade
The backup of settings I had from my old Netgear router, was not recognized by the new router/settings, so I had to
manually edit everything the way I wanted (luckily I took screenshots of my settings beforehand).
The amount of space it takes up compared to my old router (deciding whether or not I should mount this on a wall
somewhere, probably down the line).

On a sidenote, I also downloaded the genie app for Android, and there's a redundancy if you download the Netgear WiFi Analytics app, as it is included in the Genie app already. Oh, and yes, I updated the firmware to the newest version.

Game of Thrones: Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Game of Thrones: Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Emilia Clark
14 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, June 29, 2013
Story keeps getting deeper and better. Could not stop watching it, so I went through the whole season non-stop. Would recommend this to everyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 9, 2012
Just as advertised... and easy to put on, just like the invisible shield. I wouldn't recommend putting on a bumper case with the fully body case though.. the bumper case might move the side protections off.

Miami Vice (Unrated Director's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Miami Vice (Unrated Director's Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Colin Farrell
Offered by SpReAdLoVe
Price: $8.40
60 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Miami Vice Director's Cut Unrated Blu-Ray, October 23, 2011
I grew up watching Miami Vice and if that's what you're expecting from this movie, you'll be disappointed. I loved the new story and the twists and turns throughout the movie. Video was great quality minus the big action scene at the end and audio was great.

Page: 1 | 2