Profile for M. Vaughn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Vaughn RSS Feed (Florida)

Uber Goop WHITE Dishwasher Rack Paint & Glue w/130 caps
Uber Goop WHITE Dishwasher Rack Paint & Glue w/130 caps
Offered by RusSan Enterprises, LLC
Price: $14.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, but read the reviews for installation tips., February 26, 2015
Great Idea! I dumped my last dishwasher because the racks had rusted out. Now the new one is starting to do the same thing. Glad to find these...what a money saver. Thanks to all of the reviews I got some helpful hints, because there are no directions with this kit. But do yourself a favor and order an extra bottle or two of the "paint". By the time I got to the second rack it was turning to chewing gum. Work fast. I dabbed on the glue to the tops of the tines while my husband pushed/twisted them on. Do all of the touch up spots first while the glue is thinner, then do the tines. I was lucky that my tines were thinner and so the caps were easy to push on. A dropper type bottle would be a great help and would keep the glue from drying out so fast. They could include a small brush for touch ups (or use your own). I can see how they would protect your dishes and glassware from scratching. Now I'll wait to see if they stay on and stop the rust. If you are planning on buying a new dishwasher, I would recommend buying this kit too. Apply new caps to tops of tines and then watch the underside of racks for the first signs of rust, then apply the paint. As they say, an ounce of prevention. Dishwasher racks are way too expensive to replace.

Cotton Women and Men robes, Velour Terry Kimono Adult Bathrobes, White Adult robes, Size S/M
Offered by RobeSalecom
Price: $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan to buy more a gifts!, January 7, 2015
Really nice quality. I am 5'3" female and bought the small-medium to replace a good quality designer spa robe that I had for years. Love the Kimono style. My only wish is that it was made a little bit longer. But compared to the price & quality I found in the stores, the price was really reasonable. They would make nice "his & hers" gifts for weddings, anniversaries or Christmas.

Delitainer 8 oz. Deli Food Containers w/ Lids - Pack of 40 By: Newspring
Delitainer 8 oz. Deli Food Containers w/ Lids - Pack of 40 By: Newspring
Offered by all for you
Price: $14.00
6 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had discovered these years ago!, January 7, 2015
I ordered these because I was exasperated with not being able to find affordable 1 cup containers lately. These are perfect...and inexpensive! I ordered 80 of them to freeze soups, so I will never have to search for containers again. I was impressed with the weight & quality too, plus lids fit tightly. Didn't mind paying shipping because at less than 30 cents a piece, I couldn't find a better deal. Stop paying ridiculous prices for 4 and 5 pack Ziploc containers and just get these.

Charcoal Companion Double Prong Coastal Grilling Kabob Skewers (Set of 4) - CC5093
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $19.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Dark pewter, not shiny stainless, December 13, 2014
I was disappointed in the finish. In the picture they look like they are shiny stainless steel, but the ones I received have a very dark pewter finish. Not what I was expecting. I sent 6 other people these for Christmas before ordering some to be shipped to my home, so hope they don't mind the dark finish. If I had seen them first, I don't think I would have ordered them. As for their durability, that remains to be seen.

Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum, SH20030
Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum, SH20030
Price: $79.14
40 used & new from $51.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it! You will love it!, April 26, 2013
I bought 2 of them, but from Hoover. Their price is better, plus you get 15% off if you use the Welcome15 promo, plus free shipping. This vac is light, picks up an astonishing amount of dog hair and sand and is so easy to empty (just push a button to open the trap door)that it must have been designed by a woman. I bought the corded so I will never have to worry about the battery loosing a charge...it will always be ready (and cheaper). I have 1600 sq' of tile with low pile area rugs throughout. I have 3 dogs who are in and out thru the dog door all day and live in Florida...sand every where. This vac is perfect!! I keep one at each end of the house, only move the cord once each time. And it stands up on its own, no crashing to the floor when you're not looking. Get it!

2/27/15: Almost 2 years later and I still love this vacuum. Dump it after each use, wash the foam filter gently by hand with dish soap every now and then(rinse well and let dry before replacing) and it will clean like it is brand new. Bought 2 of these, one for each end of the house and they have been working like new with absolutely no problems. Got rid of my canister vacuum and use these instead. Works surprisingly well on carpet too. Love that there is no mess to dump it..just hold it over the trash can and push the button. And it still stands up right after almost 2 years of constant use. Still give it 5 stars.

Pure Protein Body Shaping Formula Protein Powder, Rich Chocolate, 14 Ounce
Pure Protein Body Shaping Formula Protein Powder, Rich Chocolate, 14 Ounce
Price: $11.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Best all-natural shake for the money, August 28, 2011
I've tried most of the "diet shakes" and ended up giving them away, but this one I will keep. I first bought the vanilla, mixed with skim milk, ice and frozen banana in the blender and was surprised that I actually liked it. I also will not buy anything with artificial sweeteners, so this really filled the bill. Defenitely needs to be mixed in the blender though. I am looking forward to trying the chocolate. A high protein, low sugar, good tasting and reasonably priced product. The fact that it was over-commercialized with Jillian Michael's picture on it almost stopped me from buying it. Glad I did.