Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
Profile for M. Vaughn > Reviews

Browse

M. Vaughn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Vaughn RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Armband for MP3 Players
Armband for MP3 Players
Offered by Tune Belt, Inc.
Price: $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, June 27, 2015
I have a Sansa Clip MP3 player that the clip broke off of. Since I didn't have any other devices to play music while I exercised, I thought this would do. Fits fine, but you have to leave the player sticking up some (more than it shows in the pic) so that you can get to the volume control or skip a tune. Armband is adjustable and stays in place while I workout. Also, washable. I can coil up the extra wire and tuck it in the armband to keep it out of the way. Saved me from have to buy a new player.

Trans Globe Lighting 70338 BN 5-Light Chandelier, Brushed Nickel
Trans Globe Lighting 70338 BN 5-Light Chandelier, Brushed Nickel
Offered by Light Bulbs Etc
Price: $212.44
16 used & new from $212.44

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a nautical feel and can be swagged., June 27, 2015
Fixture is more polished than most brushed nickel, which was fine for me since I was looking for polished. Adds a nice bit of bling over the dining room table without using crystal. I would have given it 5 stars, but the directions leave out how to adjust the 5 connecting cables. We took the top cap apart (unscrew the nut that holds it on) and pulled the wires through. We discovered that you can also push them up through the holes and they will stay. They apparently only go in one direction, but who knew since they were not even mentioned on the install sheet. I purchased this fixture because I needed something that was a good size (28" wide), looked close to polished nickel, and could be swagged with a chain since the junction box over my 5' square dining room table is not centered. I also wanted the lights facing up so guests would not have the lighting shining directly down on their heads. The fixture has a bit of a nautical feel, and matched my kitchen fixtures well. Not a difficult install (once you figure out the cables). Amazon had the best price by far.

Mazie 15 3/4" Wide Mercury Speckled Glass Pendant Light
Mazie 15 3/4" Wide Mercury Speckled Glass Pendant Light
Offered by LAMPS PLUS
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking light fixture for the price., June 27, 2015
Great light for the right place. Amazon had the best price. Unfortunately, my husband did not like it for our 5' square dining table so I returned it. Would have looked great with an Edison bulb shining through. I thought it was a striking fixture for the price. If I had a smaller table or even a corner to hang it, I would have kept it.

Miles Kimball Black All Ends Baking Pan
Miles Kimball Black All Ends Baking Pan
Offered by Duddy's Electronics
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You will never use a regular pan again., June 27, 2015
So glad I bought this. Nice, heavy well made pan. I will never make brownies in anything else. Works perfectly. After waiting 10 minutes, I flip my brownies out on a cooling rack first and then cut them into pieces. Do not use metal to cut them in the pan or you will ruin the really nice non-stick finish. Make sure you adjust the cooking time. I use the Ghirardelli brownie mix (wonderful by the way....say good bye to Betty Crocker) and cook it for 28 minutes instead of the 35 that it calls for. Price on Amazon was the best I found for the great quality of this pan.

Arthur Court Alligator Paper Towel Holder
Arthur Court Alligator Paper Towel Holder
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $98.10
3 used & new from $98.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice form but no function., June 27, 2015
Nice if you are a Florida Gator fan, but very disappointed in the function. You would think that the most expensive paper towel holder you will ever buy would at least have a non-skid bottom. I had to apply rug grip so it wouldn't end up on the floor every time I pulled off a paper towel. The bottom is actually hollow, nothing there at all but metal, and not weighted. And be prepared for the 'two handed paper pull" because when you get down to half a roll, there is no tension to hold them in place. My $10 Rubbermaid plastic paper towel holder has lasted for 10 years and works perfectly compared to this one.
Sorry my husband talked me into this expensive conversation piece.

Amerock BP53710-G10 Rochdale Satin Nickel Cabinet Knob - 1-1/4" Diameter - 25 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for a nautical look., June 27, 2015
Used these with the 6 inch pulls and love the nautical look they give my newly painted cream kitchen cabinets. Well made and go nicely with stainless appliances.

Amerock BP53711G10 Rochdale Pull, Satin Nickel, 4-Inch
Amerock BP53711G10 Rochdale Pull, Satin Nickel, 4-Inch
Price: $4.05
10 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a nautical vibe, June 27, 2015
Love these 6 inch pulls and matching knobs. Well made and don't look cheap. We painted our kitchen cabinets a cream color and used these pulls because I was looking for a nautical vibe. My husband actually chose them and for once he was right. Goes nice with stainless appliances too (which he also chose). I would definitely use the wider pulls rather than the 3" for a better look. I really didn't want to use the European bar pulls that everyone else seems to be using, and these were a nice compromise. They have a nice extension so there is plenty of room for your hand.

Uber Goop WHITE Dishwasher Rack Paint & Glue w/130 caps
Uber Goop WHITE Dishwasher Rack Paint & Glue w/130 caps
Offered by RusSan Enterprises, LLC
Price: $15.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, but read the reviews for installation tips., February 26, 2015
Great Idea! I dumped my last dishwasher because the racks had rusted out. Now the new one is starting to do the same thing. Glad to find these...what a money saver. Thanks to all of the reviews I got some helpful hints, because there are no directions with this kit. But do yourself a favor and order an extra bottle or two of the "paint". By the time I got to the second rack it was turning to chewing gum. Work fast. I dabbed on the glue to the tops of the tines while my husband pushed/twisted them on. Do all of the touch up spots first while the glue is thinner, then do the tines. I was lucky that my tines were thinner and so the caps were easy to push on. A dropper type bottle would be a great help and would keep the glue from drying out so fast. They could include a small brush for touch ups (or use your own). I can see how they would protect your dishes and glassware from scratching. Now I'll wait to see if they stay on and stop the rust. If you are planning on buying a new dishwasher, I would recommend buying this kit too. Apply new caps to tops of tines and then watch the underside of racks for the first signs of rust, then apply the paint. As they say, an ounce of prevention. Dishwasher racks are way too expensive to replace.

Cotton Women and Men robes, Velour Terry Kimono Adult Bathrobes, White Adult robes, Size S/M
Offered by RobeSalecom

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan to buy more a gifts!, January 7, 2015
Really nice quality. I am 5'3" female and bought the small-medium to replace a good quality designer spa robe that I had for years. Love the Kimono style. My only wish is that it was made a little bit longer. But compared to the price & quality I found in the stores, the price was really reasonable. They would make nice "his & hers" gifts for weddings, anniversaries or Christmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had discovered these years ago!, January 7, 2015
I ordered these because I was exasperated with not being able to find affordable 1 cup containers lately. These are perfect...and inexpensive! I ordered 80 of them to freeze soups, so I will never have to search for containers again. I was impressed with the weight & quality too, plus lids fit tightly. Didn't mind paying shipping because at less than 30 cents a piece, I couldn't find a better deal. Stop paying ridiculous prices for 4 and 5 pack Ziploc containers and just get these.

Page: 1 | 2