Profile for MKonis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MKonis RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Vintage Featherweight Skyline Star Scarf, Black
Vintage Featherweight Skyline Star Scarf, Black
Offered by TrendsBlue

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price, April 10, 2014
I bought this scarf for a 6 year old and 12 year old who LOVED them... then I bought one for myself! I haven't found anything at "rack" stores that compare in price and style. Light, stylish, not at all itchy. It has a plastic smell, perhaps from packaging so it requires airing out. Love it.

Amy Winehouse Canvas Print / Canvas Art - Artist Venus
Amy Winehouse Canvas Print / Canvas Art - Artist Venus

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Print, April 10, 2014
This print was fair enough for the price. Good quality, good shipping and fairly priced. However, the hanging wire kit to hang the piece was installed to hang vertically, while the print is horizontal. I had to unscrew it and re-install. It was easy enough to fix with just a screwdriver, albeit annoying. Hopefully the seller will correct this minor problem..? Other than that, it's a colorful, fun piece for those who love Amy and pop art.

Jennifer Aniston for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 2.9 Ounce
Jennifer Aniston for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 2.9 Ounce
Price: $23.81
37 used & new from $22.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Just horrible, April 10, 2014
For inexplicable reasons the perfume I received smelled nothing like the light, beachy, earthy fragrance I sampled at the store. Maybe my senses were overloaded that day. This fragrance is too sweet, alcoholic and quite honestly nauseating.

Harbor House Chelsea Full/Queen Duvet Cover Mini Set, Pewter Blue
Harbor House Chelsea Full/Queen Duvet Cover Mini Set, Pewter Blue
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $72.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, March 25, 2011
I LOVED THE PHOTO of the duvet which, at the time of this review, showed a silvery-blue-violet against what appears to be white and ivory. THE ACTUAL DUVET is blue, cream and light tan. There is no white in the pattern at all. you cannot match it with white sheets. As stated, the pattern has more of an antique look and was not as expected.
I don't blame the seller entirely for this misrepresentation because the photo is taken from the packaging. And the fabric seemed very nice. The photo is just quite deceiving and pretty unfortunate. The The seller refunded my money in record speed. (Thank you). No harm no foul. I just wish someone would have told me.

Polder 6115-75 Compact Stainless-Steel Dish Rack with Utensil Holder
Polder 6115-75 Compact Stainless-Steel Dish Rack with Utensil Holder
Price: $20.69
12 used & new from $19.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product - a little steep though, March 25, 2011
I like the look of this dish rack. I chose it because it's narrow and doesn't take up the whole counter-top. Also, I like that it's metal rather than plastic. The dish rack holds a surprising number of plates and utensils for its size. As others noted, it doesn't work for heavy pots and pans and it's not ideal for for cups and mugs... but it COULD be. You can actually fit two rows of cups on each side of the rack snugly. Place a drying pad underneath the tray - voila! It's good for cups.

This product is fine for a single person and that's about it. On the 4th week or so it got a tiny rust spot, which I wiped off. It also collects a light calcium stain from my 'city water'. Therefore, I wipe it dry every couple of days. It's holding up pretty well but I would feel better if I'd bought it in Downtown for $16.00. All in all, a-ok.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product - Incredible Price!, March 12, 2011
This exact product is sold at Sephora for $85 per 1.7 oz. bottle. So when I saw it on Amazon for $25 I flipped! The serum firms and conditions your skin. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized, conditioned and not at all dry or greasy. My skin has not felt this healthy and smooth since I was 11 years old. And my pores appeared smaller the first time using it! The product has a nice scent and a little goes a long way. Great product. Knockout price!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2012 8:35 AM PST

Crown Mark Tyler 4-Piece Counter Height Table Set
Crown Mark Tyler 4-Piece Counter Height Table Set
Offered by Moshya Home Furnishings
Price: $220.62
9 used & new from $193.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Style and Value for the Price, March 12, 2011
This pub table set is comfortable, casual and of good quality for the price. It's not especially big and fits great in my little nook. The height makes it feel larger than it is and, I feel, it adds some depth to the room. The table and bench tops are not plywood; whether they are in fact *real* wood or a good composite I'm not sure. But they have some weight to them and look exactly like the photos.

PRICE: I searched practically everywhere for a table set priced between $200 and $300. For that price range I found lots of 2 person cafe tables and a few big, ugly, boring breakfast sets. This set proved the most unique 4-seater I could find.

SELLER: As other reviewers have mentioned, the package arrived SO well wrapped it looked like it would have survived a nuclear explosion. All pieces were delivered in perfect condition. They were sent UPS, no-signature needed, 70 lb. package. At one point I did have a question for the seller and it was answered in under 24 hours. All in all a great experience.

ASSEMBLY: I am a single, city woman who has never assembled anything! I struggled a little in the beginning but once I got the hang of it, it was really pretty easy. In addition to the tools that are included you will need a RUBBER MALLET (or hammer and a towel) to get all pieces to fit tightly. You'll also need a PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWDRIVER or electric drill. The directions are very easy to follow. A good buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Suffering abuse with grace., November 20, 2010
Excellent buy for the price. I bought this set in black 6 years ago for $100 and it's held up surprisingly well! The 2 smaller pieces are the perfect size to be used as carry-on luggage for weekend getaways. The 2 largest pieces have traveled the world and back and still look like new. I've taken it to Europe and lent it out many times to friends traveling internationally.

After being tossed about in dozens of airports, dragged through train stations and cobblestone streets the wheels are still in great shape. The canvas never frayed and the plastic components never split. The carrying bag has a comfortable strap and it's great for storing snacks, passports, etc. All pieces are expandable with tons of room and netted compartments inside. The set's easy to store since all pieces fit inside one another. The canvas is not as thick as luxury brands and the set doesn't come with a folding garment bag, but it's an awesome starter set.

Pyrex 6109043 Bakeware 5-Piece Baking Dish Set, Clear
Pyrex 6109043 Bakeware 5-Piece Baking Dish Set, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, April 2, 2009
Durable, Pyrex set. This set offers all the right size baking dishes, plus a pie pan and measuring cup. The glass has a faint blue tint, hard to tell from the picture. This is a classic kitchen set at a good value.

Trivial Pursuit: Master Game - Genus Edition
Trivial Pursuit: Master Game - Genus Edition
Offered by SACAYAN
Price: $39.98
252 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a challenge for Gen X and Y!, January 17, 2009
My boyfriend and I like playing this edition because it's a real challenge for us! We're in our late 20's and this game was made in the 1980s, when we were kids. As others pointed out, many of the questions involve the "Soviet Union" and other political and geographic situations that are no longer accurate. No matter which category you choose, you get a history question! I think this edition has some of the best questions though. We get a little more competitive while playing this edition because we need to recall information we've learned from school, the newspaper or family, rather than US Weekly or VH1. Sometimes it's frustrating for us to miss question after question but it's nice to actually have to think!

Page: 1 | 2