Profile for mt2hi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mt2hi RSS Feed (New England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Schwinn MTB Tire with Kevlar, 26-Inch
Schwinn MTB Tire with Kevlar, 26-Inch
Price: $17.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all terrain MTB Tire, March 25, 2014
I bought a pair of these for my 10 year old Fuji MTB. The price was right, and the tread seems fine for my current riding style. I teamed these tires up with Slime 26" SV Thorn Resistant Thick Smart tube 26 x 1.75-2.125 (Schrader Valve) tubes to try and combat against flats while riding on Colorado's dirt trails which are full of Goathead thorns. As someone else noted, they carry the Innova brand name on the side, and are manufactured in China, as almost all tires are these days. I'm sure they will last me another 10 years. I'm very satisfied with my new treads and the price.

The Wind
The Wind
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I discovered this album after hearing 'Disorder in the House' on Sirius XM radio, March 25, 2014
This review is from: The Wind (MP3 Music)
This was Warren's last work after being diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. and released only two weeks before his death in 2003. This comes across as a masterful work, yet most tracks play as imperfect jam sessions with great friends celebrating Warren's 'Dirty Life & Times'. I especially love the fun jam with Bruce Springsteen on 'Disorder in the House'. The entire album is a gem. not sure why it took me over 10 years to discover it. -- RIP Warren. From Wikipedia: ..... The album was awarded the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk Album. "Disorder in the House", performed by Zevon and Bruce Springsteen, won Best Rock Vocal Performance (Group or Duo). Songs from the album were nominated for an additional three Grammys.

Safer Brand 5118 Insect Killing Soap - 16-Ounce Concentrate
Safer Brand 5118 Insect Killing Soap - 16-Ounce Concentrate
Price: $11.97
44 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, safe insecticide, November 16, 2013
I used Safer in my garden, and it seemed to keep the pests in control. I bought this refill bottle, but between when I ordered it and it was delivered via Prime, a big hail storm came though and wiped out my vegetable garden, so I won't use the refill until next season.

PrideSports Golf Club Cleaning Brush
PrideSports Golf Club Cleaning Brush
Price: $5.43
17 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, November 16, 2013
Works as advertised; it seems well built and should last a long time. Good value and I'm looking for enough words to complete the reveiw.,

Slazenger 48 Recycled Golf Balls in Mesh Bag
Slazenger 48 Recycled Golf Balls in Mesh Bag
Price: $28.11
5 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for golf hacks like me., November 16, 2013
Great value, these golf balls were round, and hard, and flew where I hit them (every once in awhile, they even went straight and long). I would buy again.

Home Dynamix Madlena 3282-500 Polypropylene 7-Feet 10-Inch by 10-Feet 2-Inch Area Rug, Brown
Price: $163.47
15 used & new from $163.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant colors, dense construction, fantastic area rug, February 13, 2013
Wow, we had reservations about ordering a large room rug online that would be the centerpiece of our new living room. I ordered with Prime and upgraded to 1 day shipping for an additional 3.99. It shipped fast, and was here overnight. The colors are very bright, and has a very thick pile. This rug should wear well and last a long time. It really seems to be a quality carpet, and is a fantastic value. Combine that with Amazon's Prime shipping, and you have a 5 star winner here!!

OurPets Kitty Herbs, 5-Ounce
OurPets Kitty Herbs, 5-Ounce
Price: $7.70
14 used & new from $2.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Grows fast!, February 13, 2013
After planting, this grass shot right up. Growing in the house, and not even giving it that much light, it was 3" tall in a week! Cabo, or cat has not tried eating it yet, although he loved eating grass outside when he was an outside cat. Hopefully he will take to it, but he's a cat and unpredictable.

Laid Back C550V How the #at! Did I Get to be 60? Ceramic Mug
Laid Back C550V How the #at! Did I Get to be 60? Ceramic Mug
Offered by Louie's Gift Shop
Price: $10.95
4 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars #%@#$% 60??????, February 13, 2013
My wife bought me this mug for my last birthday. I should have rated it 1 star because I had to turn 60 years old to get it, but, alas, it's not the mug's fault.

Very large capacity, and nice heavy finish and lettering. I would not put it in the dishwasher, however, and with all the paint on it, I'm reluctant to put it in the microwave either. Nice conversation piece, can't wait to buy one for my wife!

Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Offered by Securifi Inc
Price: $89.99
16 used & new from $80.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Problems with Comcast Arris cable modem, February 13, 2013
I have a long extensive background in IT and networking. I thought buying this router with touch screen display would make setup and on-going maintenance a breeze. I've moved on from the IT profession and really don't want to waste more time than necessary fiddling with technology (I just want to get connected and be productive). The concept of the Securifi Almond is a good one; simply connect the router to your network, run the wizard from the built-in touch screen and be done with it. It does that well, and gives you a nice status screen with all the info you need, i.e. mode/connection status/SSID/IP/MAC etc.

The problem I ran into is if the router is ever is powered down and brought back up, it will keep all it's settings but will not connect to the internet. I tried powering down the Arris cable modem and the Almond, then bringing them back up in different order, etc., but the router status always shows 'not connected'. The only way to get the router to connect to the internet is to press the button on the back to reset to factory defaults. When you do this, the router lose all it's settings of course. Then you will need to run the setup wizard again, and the Almond will generate a new password. All of your wireless devices will disconnect from the router, and you will need to re-enter the password into their Wifi setup screens to get them to connect again. Even if you choose a custom password, that will be lost and you will have to enter it again, along with any other options you set. This defeats the purpose of 'ease of setup' which is the main reason of paying extra for this device.

Once connected the router seems to have good performance, and works well as long as you don't have to unplug it from the power outlet. I probably would not buy this router again because of it's need to be reset to factory settings if the power is ever interrupted to the unit.

Datacolor Spyder4Pro S4P100 Colorimeter for Display Calibration
Datacolor Spyder4Pro S4P100 Colorimeter for Display Calibration
Price: $149.00
26 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Photographers, February 13, 2013
I recently got into stock photography. I need to process and upload large volumes of digital images. I was concerned about the differences in how my images displayed on each of my dual LCD monitors that I use for image editing. After ordering and including the Spyder4Pro into my workflow, my monitors are calibrated and give true rgb color representations of my images. I went back through my Flickr account and was amazed on how 'off' the color was on many of my old images. This was due to the fact that I was running my HP Pavilion laptop without a display profile. The Datacolor system is a must for anyone processing, uploading, or printing digital images.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3