Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for samantha > Reviews

Browse

samantha's Profile

Customer Reviews: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

samantha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
LG Electronics CM4550 700W 2.1 Channel Mini Shelf System with Built-In Subwoofer and Bluetooth
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $199.00
5 used & new from $197.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Stereo! I wish I had gotten it from ..., August 3, 2015
Awesome Stereo! I wish I had gotten it from Amazon because it's cheaper than what I paid but I didn't. What I can tell you is this stereo is Awesome! Sounds great! My neibors can verify that! Ha! And you won't believe everything this Stereo can do. It even Records onto a flash drive for you if ya want it to. Seriously this is for real a awesome stereo and I highly recommend it and I am really picky.

Medline K1 Basic Swing Away Foot Wheelchairs, RDLA, 18 Inch
Medline K1 Basic Swing Away Foot Wheelchairs, RDLA, 18 Inch
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $115.20
21 used & new from $111.78

5.0 out of 5 stars I can have a life again!, July 29, 2015
Exactly what I needed. I have copd and can't do a lot of walking because I loose my breath so now my hubby can push me when it's too far for me and I can go Places again! And it was here two days after I orderd it. I bought a thing for the back to carry my oxygen and I feel like I've been set free! Thank you!

Grandco Expression Thong Sandals - Black - 7
Grandco Expression Thong Sandals - Black - 7
Offered by Hidden Treasures Decor and More
Price: $28.55
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Run small but very comfy!, June 11, 2015
Love these! Very comfy and I really do get alot of compliments on them. I orderd three more pair in different colors so I have all outfits coverd! I did have to order a size up though. they run really small. Love every color!

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, [Drop Protection] GOOSPERY® Rich Diary [Wallet Type] Premium Soft Synthetic Leather Case [ID / Credit Card / Cash Slot] Cover for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (5.1") - Black
Offered by GOOSPERY, INC
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, May 23, 2015
I Love this Case! It protects my phone like no other I have found for my S6Edge. Seriously. It let's me leave the big purse at home and just carry my phone. It's also very classy looking. I really like that the card slots Ha e a cover so if I open it to talk or whatever the world can't see All my stuff..I really Love this case.

Bernards Cedar Chest, Cherry
Bernards Cedar Chest, Cherry
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $179.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 29, 2015
This review is from: Bernards Cedar Chest, Cherry
I Love this chest. We have two recliners in our living room instead of a couch. We have a Love seat an bench also but we use this for a coffee table.we can put blankets and pillows and a few odds and ends in it so if we wanna go sleep in the recliner or we are just cold we have our stuff right in front of us. I did takeoff one star because It's a pain to put it together.

Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones
Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $99.99
4 used & new from $50.99

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice., February 28, 2015
Love these. The sound is awesome, they are light weight and very classy looking. My only thing would be to make them so they can fold up and be put in your purse or something. These do not fold up at all but i really do love them and would recommend them to anyone.

Skullcandy Lowrider with Mic Stereo Wired Headphone - Pink/Black
Skullcandy Lowrider with Mic Stereo Wired Headphone - Pink/Black
Offered by United Global Products
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $9.81

2.0 out of 5 stars awful., February 19, 2015
These sound awful. They are cute but they are 20 dollar headphones for sure. Even my grandkids don't like them. Don't waste your money.

Sony NWZE385 16 GB Walkman MP3 Video Player (Black)
Sony NWZE385 16 GB Walkman MP3 Video Player (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $52.99

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, February 11, 2015
I Love this. I have ton of music a d it all fits . I even put some videos on here and It's perfect. I have one problem. Does anyone know how to delete songs? I can't find a delete on here anywhere. I have some stuff on there twice. I'd like to delete copies. Help!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 1:10 AM PST

Old Dominion Chocolate Covered Peanut Brittle, 1 LB
Old Dominion Chocolate Covered Peanut Brittle, 1 LB
Offered by Pa Dutch Shoppes of Virginia
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, November 20, 2014
Really like this. Nice thick chocolate and peanut brittle. My only problem is not enough peanuts. In it. It's mostly brittle. But I do like it enough that since it has a very long shelf date, I went ahead and got a couple more so I can put them up for special times when I just wish I had some chocolate covers peanut brittle. Ha! Happy eating.

Tiki Cat Canned Cat Food for Adult Cats, Bora Bora Luau Sardine Cutlets in Lobster Consomme (Pack of 12, 2.8 Ounce Cans)
Price: $11.77
6 used & new from $11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this! I am now thier very favorite, September 4, 2014
My cats love this! I am now thier very favorite. There are big chunks of real fish in this. And the date on it is awesome. Good for two years.Very pleased with this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11