Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ummnadir > Reviews

Browse

Ummnadir's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ummnadir RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Carson Dellosa Numbers 1-120 Chart (114201)
Carson Dellosa Numbers 1-120 Chart (114201)
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $7.25
20 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, April 28, 2016
A great tool. Shipping was fast

Cfanny Women's Lace Nude Illusion See Through Sleeves Bodycon Dress,Black,Large
Cfanny Women's Lace Nude Illusion See Through Sleeves Bodycon Dress,Black,Large
Offered by Cfanny
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy yes indeed, April 28, 2016
This is item is grest. It highlights the button and breast area very well. Plan to buy a second 1

Baby Bear Counters (102 ct.)
Baby Bear Counters (102 ct.)
Price: $14.99
24 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great.., April 28, 2016
Great item for preschool

Lovesfay Women's Sexy Lace Nightwear Lingerie Sheer Mesh Badydoll Robe with G-string (XS)
Offered by Lovesfay
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... likely a size 10 but I assume this is perfect if you are 6 and, April 21, 2016
This is made for extremely skinny girls
I am likely a size 10 but I assume this is perfect if you are 6 and down

Micro USB Cable, Pvendor 3PCS/Lot 6ft 2 Meter High Speed Colorful Nylon Braided Fabric Micro USB Charging & Sync Data Charger Cable Cord for Samsung Galaxy Note 2/4, S6 Edge, S4, S3, HTC One X M8, Motorola G X, LG, PS4, Xbox One , Nokia Lumia ,Android and More (Black+White+Pink)
Offered by Pvendor

Offered by The Tea Shoppe
Price: $27.99
5 used & new from $16.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Better glass at family Dollar, April 21, 2016
The glass seems kinda thin. I wouldn't buy again.

Ultra Pro 25/9 Pocket Page Protectors
Ultra Pro 25/9 Pocket Page Protectors
Offered by AJ's Hot Wax - Sports Cards
Price: $5.60
45 used & new from $2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars These are what i needed, January 29, 2016
My item came esrly and not damaged. Using these as a novice couponer.

African Pride Olive Miracle Cream
African Pride Olive Miracle Cream
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.16
21 used & new from $3.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Its simply ok, August 16, 2015
I wanted to love this product. I am relaxed with ear length hair. This product didnt seem to hydrate my hair. I did the Lco and Loc method. It has a loy of wonderful stuff in it. I intend to add some extra evoo to it and also i am overdue for a protein treatment so maybe this help with the dryness i am currently feeling. I purchased this from Sallys 18oz for under $4. I will probably use the entire jar but may not buy again if the evoo and the protein treatment does not solve the isses.

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner - 16 oz
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner - 16 oz
Offered by OxKom
Price: $10.88
43 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not a fan., February 26, 2015
I wanted to be impress but I wasn't. Not finishing the product nor am I buying again

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo, 16.3 Ounce
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo, 16.3 Ounce
Offered by OxKom
Price: $10.76
46 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not buying another shampoo. point. blank. SERIOUS, February 26, 2015
This shampoo hands down is these best shampoo I have used. I have been on this crazy and sometimes depressing hair journey for 10 yes and counting. Still can't get a steady regimen but one for certain this will be my shampoo as long as the recipe don't change. I still intend to co wash mid week but once a week I intend to shampoo with this. I have short 4b hair, and usually I a shampoo, my hair will feel so stripped, like it was going to snap but not with this shampoo.my has moisture and I really wasn't expecting it. Now I am trying some of the other products on this line and so far I am not a huge fan. But this shampoo. Wow, I plan to stock up the next time its on sale.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5