Profile for Raymond J. Rathburn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raymond J. Rathburn "J the jerk" RSS Feed (Seattle)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Chevy Blazer and Suburban Sending unit 31 gallon 1987-1991 - GMSU-31L4
Chevy Blazer and Suburban Sending unit 31 gallon 1987-1991 - GMSU-31L4
Offered by T-Rex Auto Parts
Price: $119.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, fair price., May 18, 2015
I can't say that the fit was fantastic, but considering that GM no longer makes the OE part, this was more than adequate. Build quality was pretty good. My only real complaint was that the retainer ring was deformed when I received it and none of the o-ring seals (they do give you three, to cover most applications) fit this particular 1991 Suburban 31 gallon tank, but that likely has more to do with this truck than anything else. I'd but it again if I needed one. I would suggest replacing the electric fuel pump while you are replacing this part, as it's not a ton of fun to remove the tank on these trucks and who wants to do it twice?

Amazen Pellet Smoker 5x8 with Hickory BBQ Pellets
Amazen Pellet Smoker 5x8 with Hickory BBQ Pellets
Offered by Scharf Industries LLC
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold smoking!, May 2, 2015
I was never able to get a good cold smoke on my meat, fish or cheese until I found this fantastic contraption. Works perfectly as described. I use a small propane torch to get my pellets going, then just set it in my smoke box and let it go. I have also used it inside my Caja China to impart a smoky flavor while cooking. I love the versatility it gives me.

Amazon Gift Card - Print
Amazon Gift Card - Print
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you go wrong., May 1, 2014
The price is right. The color is right. The size is right. What else do you want it to do?

Francois et Mimi Double Wall French Coffee Press, 12-Ounce, Stainless Steel
Francois et Mimi Double Wall French Coffee Press, 12-Ounce, Stainless Steel
Offered by Power Savings
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $19.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb French press, May 1, 2014
Best French press I've ever had. The screen is fine enough to keep all the "dirt" out of the bottom of my cup and the double wall construction keeps it steaming hot.

Viewsonic VA1938WA-LED 19-Inch Widescreen LED Monitor
Viewsonic VA1938WA-LED 19-Inch Widescreen LED Monitor
Offered by MegaRetailStore
Price: $134.77
9 used & new from $79.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value monitor, May 1, 2014
Picture clarity isn't stellar, but it's priced accordingly. Use mine for an office monitor, haven't had any problems with it.

Aisin TKT-021 Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
Aisin TKT-021 Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
Offered by RockBottomAuto
Price: $189.05
12 used & new from $176.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete O.E. kit does the job., May 1, 2014
Don't be cheap and buy some garbage brand, or only replace the pump and belt. Aisin has been making timing components for Honda and Toyota for decades. This kit has just about all the components you need to do the job right.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 1:18 PM PST

Performance Tool W1616 Rapid Lift Jack - 3 Ton Capacity
Performance Tool W1616 Rapid Lift Jack - 3 Ton Capacity
Price: $156.14
14 used & new from $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good floor jack for the money, May 1, 2014
I use several of these on a daily basis in my auto repair shop. Mostly they work perfectly. Occasionally I'll get one that only lasts a year before it starts to fail, but usually they last about 4 years with daily use and abuse. For the money I don't think there's a better product.

Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing (Revised and Updated)
Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing (Revised and Updated)
by Michael Ruhlman
Price: $21.75
61 used & new from $20.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 22, 2014
This book is well written and illustrated. I've tried many of the techniques in this book and found that many of them turn out very well. It's important to read, understand and follow ALL of the information provided regarding cured meats. Superb find. We refer to this as "The Meat Bible" in my house. Made a bone-in ham for our holiday party using the techniques outlined in this book and was delighted at the results. If you want to try making sausage, curing your own meats or just want to know more about the craft then I wholeheartedly recommend this book!

Dell'Alpe Hot Giardiniera - 32oz
Dell'Alpe Hot Giardiniera - 32oz
Offered by RUBINELLI INC
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious taste of the windy city., December 3, 2013
This is the best "Chicago Style" Giardiniera in a jar I have found! It may seem strange that it's made in Ohio, but trust me, it's god Chicago in the jar!

Doctor Who Dalek To Victory TV Poster Print
Doctor Who Dalek To Victory TV Poster Print
Offered by Poster Stop
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXTERMINATE!, December 3, 2013
High quality full sized poster. Looks great in a frame. Perfect for any Whovian. Came rolled, not folded, as it should be.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5