Profile for Patio B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patio B. RSS Feed (Houston, TX USA)

Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season [HD]
Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season [HD]
DVD
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, February 10, 2013
Love this tv series. Wouldn't have ever watched it if it wasn't for Amazon streaming. Also sad that I never knew about it until just recently, because I would have watched on tv to help keep the series going. Worth watching and addictive - watched all four seasons in a month.

Speakman Co. S-2220-AF-BP Adjusta Spray Shower Head
Speakman Co. S-2220-AF-BP Adjusta Spray Shower Head
Offered by finderskeepers1995
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, March 11, 2011
I am not a big fan. The spray is not very even, with a few that shoot out a good 6 inches further than the rest. I am still currently using it but will change it out as soon as I find something I know will work as advertised. I guess for the price it isn't half bad, I just wouldn't recommend it based off of my experience.

Xbox LIVE 4000 Microsoft Points [Online Game Code]
Xbox LIVE 4000 Microsoft Points [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Main reason to buy these points through Amazon, no tax., April 10, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a lot better than doing it through your xbox. For one, no tax. The other reason, for me at least, is that if you put your credit card into xbox live, you cant remove it. You can change it, but it will always have a credit card on file. Buying these points through xbox live would have cost me $54.12. I would rather save that $4.12, thank you.
Comment Comments (25) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2013 5:54 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Look funny but work well, January 8, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this product because I play a lot of racing games. I cant tell you how much this improves on some Grid action. Makes playing for a while a lot less painfull. For $5 its hard to pass this up if you use or have to hold down the L2 and R2 buttons a lot. It has also helped me improved my Resistance 2 stats. Peace

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition -Xbox 360
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition -Xbox 360
17 used & new from $50.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Got bored real quick, August 20, 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Ive played all of the X-Men Legend games and loved those. But for some reason I cannot get into this one. Ive tried playing it about 5 times and get about 20 mins. into it and get so bored I have to turn it off. That and I had a buddy that bought this for PS3 and I even tried playing it with him and we played for about 30 mins. and he said the same thing. I read all the reviews before I bought it and was really pumped up about it and was sadly disapointed. Not enough fighting for my liking. I really dont see what everyone else sees in this game. I really wanted to like this game because im a big Marvel fan. Thankfully I bought this for $10 in the bargain bin. Not worth the time.

Wii  Rechargable Battery and Charger
Wii Rechargable Battery and Charger
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great IMO, August 20, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Yeah, its a little tricky getting the battery to fit for it to charge. I was pretty upset until I figured out that you have to mess with it to fit just right. But with a little jiggling the light shows red, meaning its charging. I bought one to try it out and had to buy another one a month later. That and had some friends wanting one, because the battery life of the wii remote is terrible. This product works like a charm for me. That and its a bargain. Id spend this much on two packs of batteries that would last me a little over a month. Just buy it.

Untold Legends:  Dark Kingdom - Playstation 3
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - Playstation 3
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $19.81
96 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, August 20, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Im an avid gamer and this game was just what I needed. I bought Ultimate Alliance and found that game extemely annoying and boreing. But this game is a GREAT Action RPG. I started playing it at a friends house, for a good 5 hours straight. I gave it a couple of days and was wanting more so I had to buy it. Graphically not the greatest looking game, but its an action RPG, and a damn good one at that. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good Action RPG, a must have IMO. A blast with friends. I couldnt find this game anywhere but here. Thats prolly why they raised the price.

PSP Charger Grip
PSP Charger Grip

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Eh, July 25, 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PSP Charger Grip (Video Game)
IMO it has great battery life. Extremely flimsy and PSP moves around a lot. But as an external battery, it works great for traveling. IMO not worth 29.99. Worth about $20 if that.

PlayStation 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Bundle
PlayStation 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Bundle
18 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, July 24, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this when it first came out last month. Totally worth the wait of 3 months, and totally worth the cashola. This is not something that will remain on the shelf, better buy before they are all gone.

StarCraft Battle Chest
StarCraft Battle Chest
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $18.99
69 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite game to date, July 23, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: StarCraft Battle Chest (CD-ROM)
Spectacular game. Just a killer waiting for the second. But a must have for all gamers.