Profile for jP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jP RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Cable Crossover Machine
Cable Crossover Machine
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $1,099.99
7 used & new from $1,099.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for........., December 21, 2014
This review is from: Cable Crossover Machine (Misc.)
Not really impressed by this machine. Their website claims: "There are many ways to save a few dollars and claim the lowest prices on everything: Simply use a lower grade of steel or use less of it, spend less on research and development, remove the extras of compatibility and the ability to upgrade or simply skip some minor details. At Yukon we have rejected these ideas because our mission is to bring you the best value, not the cheapest gym possible." This could not be any further from the truth.......... They took a concept, made it as simple as possible, and used cheap materials. I've tried everything I can, and the friction is TERRIBLE. You literally have to put over 45lbs on a side in order for it to go down, otherwise it will just "stick" into place when it is used. Had a pulley break within the first month, and the cheap coated cable on one side is frayed and curly. The rubber grips on the pull-up bar constantly come off, and the guide washers for the rack never stay in position. They want almost $100 to just replace the cable- the same cable that you can get at a hardware store for less than a $1/foot......
If you are a casual lifter, and want something to take up a lot of space in your garage or basement, then this is your machine.
PS- just look at the "quality" of their products on their website and you'll understand how cheap their stuff is.

Battlefield 4 - Playstation 3
Battlefield 4 - Playstation 3
Offered by Future Land
Price: Click here to see our price
227 used & new from $8.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Going on ebay if you want to buy it!, November 5, 2013
What a waste of time....... The campaign sucks and the save points are TERRIBLE. I wish they had an offline multiplayer, but yet again, they do not. They keep making that mistake and that is why COD will always win. I pre-ordered this game, and have quit playing it after a week..........

Ziploc Space Bag 15 Bag Space Saver Set
Ziploc Space Bag 15 Bag Space Saver Set
Offered by Daily Market
Price: $36.79
15 used & new from $32.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Best money ever spent, August 7, 2013
These are great!! I use them for everything- and I reuse them all the time!! No leaks yet! They came with every size that you might need, and I can't wait to use the travel bags!! No problems with a central vac hose.

Texsport Battery Air Pump
Texsport Battery Air Pump
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $12.68
7 used & new from $12.68

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Texsport Battery Air Pump (Sports)
I bought a Coleman twin blow up matress, and this does the job just great! It doesn't seem to get that last burst of air, but it is easy to use and I am happy that the attachments are connected to the pump so you can't lose them!

Thorogood Composite Safety Toe Gen Flex 804-4445 6-Inch Work Boot, Brown, 11 M US
Price: $134.95
9 used & new from $134.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What a boot!, August 7, 2013
First off, the boot did feel a bit heavy, but now that I have worn them, they seem just fine. I also ordered the Leather Honey, and that was a GREAT buy to go along with these boots! So far so good- I will be using these boots for 2 weeks at a time on the base camps for fire crews in the west, and they will be getting a workout!

Hanes Men's Classics 6 Pack Crew Neck Tee, White, Large
Hanes Men's Classics 6 Pack Crew Neck Tee, White, Large
Price: $14.49
13 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars They are what they say they are :), August 7, 2013
They fit great- no complaints!! I bought them online to save a few bucks. I am 5'11" and 190 lbs, and the larges fit perfect.

Stanley 91-930 1/2-Inch Drive Pear Head Quick Release Ratchet
Stanley 91-930 1/2-Inch Drive Pear Head Quick Release Ratchet
Price: $12.65
12 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wrench!, August 7, 2013
This will be used as my #1 wrench when I need it- I use this about 2-3 times a week, and it does the job!! Great price too!

Zippo Lighter Fluid 12OZ.
Zippo Lighter Fluid 12OZ.
Price: $7.22
19 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Big can!, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Zippo Lighter Fluid 12oz. (Sports)
I guess 12 oz is bigger than I thought!! This will last me quite a while...... Should be a prime product- otherwise I would of given it 5 stars.

Six Star Testosterone Booster, Caplets, 60 ea
Six Star Testosterone Booster, Caplets, 60 ea
Price: $9.97
12 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, July 24, 2013
So I am one week into trying this, and already I have noticed a HUGE difference. I am 32 years old, and ever since I hit 30, I have slowed down quite a bit........ I have been and am still extremely active, and since taking this, I feel the pep that I used to have when I was 21. I am recovering from workouts quicker, I have energy to burn, I feel more aware, and plus I seem to be sleeping better. I have never used any other booster before, but this has been amazing so far. The only downside- taking 2 caps 2 times a day is a bit tedious.... Just make sure to have some in your car when you are out and about!

Revo Windspeed RE3087-07 Polarized Aviator Sunglasses,Polished Chrome Frame/Water Lens,One Size
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $198.95
2 used & new from $198.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sunglasses yet!, July 24, 2013
SO I did buy these through the Sunglass Hut, and paid about $10 more, but I know that they back up their product with great service. Anyway, I have owned plenty of Von Zippers and Oakleys through the years, and I am LOVING these right now. The blue lense is amazing, and the polarized lenses are awesome. The polarized lenses are a little different then the Oakleys- they seem to be a little darker, but still very crisp for everyday use. The lenses are glass, so maybe that is why......... Great glasses- you shouldn't be dissapointed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6