Profile for Kathleen Yu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen Yu RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6 Plus Case, Caseology [Bumper Frame] Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5" inch) Case [Leather Black] Slim Fit Skin Cover [Shock Absorbent] TPU Bumper iPhone 6 Plus Case [Made in Korea] (for Apple iPhone 6 Plus Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite iphone case, January 25, 2015
this is my second caseology iPhone case. i had one for my iPhone 5 and had such a great experience with it, i decided to come back for my upgrade. this is a fairly sleek case for the iPhone 6 plus, so i greatly appreciate that it doesn't add a lot of bulk, as the 6 plus is huge as it is. i don't use a screen protector because i don't like anything to cover mine, but the lip offers protection against any potential drops. i haven't dropped this phone yet, but i dropped my 5 a lot (because i'm very clumsy) and it doesn't have a scratch on the screen. i think you'll be happy with this case if you're looking for something that is more stylish and sleek vs rugged.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2015 5:31 PM PDT

Man on Wire
Man on Wire
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars two thumbs up for man on wire, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Man on Wire (Amazon Instant Video)
very interesting documentary on a wire walker-- i would describe him as an artist of sorts. he's a career artist and upon learning that the world trade center towers are being built, he decides he wants to walk a wire across the tops of the towers as part of another achievement. it's amazing how much work went into the preparation for his dream. the footage and photos are truly breathtaking. if you enjoy documentaries, you should give this one a shot.

Case Logic Display Sleeve LAPS-113, 13.3-Inch, Black
Case Logic Display Sleeve LAPS-113, 13.3-Inch, Black
Offered by Jesus@
Price: $13.39
92 used & new from $10.35

2.0 out of 5 stars case logic macbook pro sleeve, November 21, 2012
I would give this 2.5 stars if I could, but I'm rounding down. This is a very basic sleeve. The material feels cheap and very inflexible. I probably would have returned it if I had been unable to fit my MacBook Pro with its hard case into it. I have another Case Logic sleeve for my 10" netbook and the materials are much nicer with better construction-- it also has a 25-year guarantee (not that I would keep it that long, but it shows how much the company stands behind that product). If I had seen this in the store, I definitely would not have purchased it. Keep looking.

Speck Products See Thru Satin Case for MacBook Pro 13-Inch Aluminum Unibody Only, Aubergine (SPK-A0468)
Offered by CJM Associates

5.0 out of 5 stars speck satin case for macbook pro, November 21, 2012
I was worried about getting this case because of the complaints other buyers have had with the overheating issue. Fortunately, I haven't had that come up at all. The case fits great and protects my MacBook Pro from daily scratches and dings. I also use a sleeve on top of it, but maybe I'm being overzealous. For those who want a sleeve, I do not recommend the one I got (Case Logic sleeve for MacBook Pro 13")-- it's just okay. I also like that color (purple) is much darker in reality than what is shown on Amazon. Overall, I think this is a good deal for your investment.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2013 8:37 AM PST

Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks (Dark Silver)
Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks (Dark Silver)
7 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite optical (wireless) mouse, July 12, 2011
i just purchased this item and was expecting it to be the size of a travel mouse. fortunately, because it's larger but smaller than a full-size mouse, it's comfortable and ergonomic with the rubber sides. the USB receiver slides on to the back of the mouse for easy travel. a battery is included and there's an on-off switch to help conserve battery use for extended periods of disuse. i'm very happy with this purchase and recommend it instead of the smaller travel mouse (which didn't work out for me).

Belkin Mini Optical Glow Mouse  (Grey)
Belkin Mini Optical Glow Mouse (Grey)
Offered by BinkieMelane

3.0 out of 5 stars decent product, not at all durable, July 6, 2011
I got this mouse as a gift from my brother who purchased it from Amazon. It worked fine for a few months. Then one day I plugged it in and I got an error message saying that the device was not recognized. I plugged it into different ports on the my computer and into other computers with the same result. It was still under warranty from Belkin so I tried to facilitate replacement, but it was just more hassle than it was worth. I wouldn't take my chances again on the same product.

Zebco 33J/ZAS602M Spincast Fishing Rod and Reel Combo
Zebco 33J/ZAS602M Spincast Fishing Rod and Reel Combo

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing purchase, June 22, 2011
I got this rod and reel combo as a first for my 7-year-old son based on the good reviews from Amazon. It seemed fairly easy to use, but as another user noted, was very prone to tangling. I had to open it to untangle the nests. He used it not more than five days when the reeling mechanism stopped working. I brought it to the local Walmart to see if they could fix it (since they also carry this item) but they were unable to do so. I've read that open-faced reels are much easier to work with. I'm sending this to Zebco for warranty service and hoping they can fix or replace it.

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Leather Swivel Holster (w/Belt Clip)
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Leather Swivel Holster (w/Belt Clip)
2 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars blackberry swivel holster, April 2, 2011
This holster does fit the Torch like a glove and I really like the 24 position swivel clip. It's comfortable to wear, even while driving for several hours. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I would prefer it had room to put a shell on the Torch. I was wondering about protection for the exposed areas and I coincidentally dropped it the following day, leaving the corner with a deep scratch and the finish removed. Great product otherwise.

Pop Up Hamper 6116CAMO
Pop Up Hamper 6116CAMO
Price: $14.29
8 used & new from $11.86

4.0 out of 5 stars versatile storage item, April 1, 2011
I got the Redmon Original Bongo Bag (camouflage) as alternative storage for my son's stuffed animals. It holds almost all of them and it's discreet in the corner of the room. It helps me keep toys off the floor and out of sight. I think it's more often used as a hamper but lighter-weight toys are fine for its design. Great product.

EMU Australia Women's Naloo Boot,Chestnut,8 M US
EMU Australia Women's Naloo Boot,Chestnut,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots, happy feet, February 7, 2011
I did a lot of online comparison shopping between Emu and Ugg for sheepskin boots with the shearling lining. I liked the styles offered by Emu much better and the prices were a bit more reasonable. As it turns out, what I received were boots with quality construction, comfort and style. I noticed several shoppers commenting on the lack of arch support with the Ugg boots, but I didn't notice that problem with the Emu boots. As far as the sizing, they seem to run true to size but I haven't had them that long. They feel great and are very warm.

Page: 1 | 2