Profile for MrsNeverlady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MrsNeverlady RSS Feed

Joy Division (The Miriam Collection)
Joy Division (The Miriam Collection)
DVD ~ Tony Wilson
Price: $21.24
29 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like I would give less than 5.,,, November 8, 2012
Its about Joy Division...umm sorry nothing less than 5 stars from me. I could watch this and Control over and over again and be my gothy self...dark and gloomy yet totally happy! Miss you Ian...

Rubbermaid Configurations 3-Handle Lowe-Profile Box, 42-inch, Natural (FG3F19DWNATUR)
Price: $14.97
6 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a low platform bed, November 8, 2012
This was exactly what I needed when we got our new platform bed as my under the bed plastic bins didn't fit underneath anymore. It is a canvas type material and is a good quality, no tears and I am not nice to them. The sides have stability if you want it to or you can fold it down if you need to. They are easy to slide in and out (granted I have hardwood floors) and my kitties like sleeping and snuggling on them under the bed. I recommend them and would buy them again.

National Geographic
National Geographic
Price: $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a great gift, November 8, 2012
This review is from: National Geographic (Magazine)
Fantastic for yourself and an amazing gift. Cannot go wrong with National Geographic. We grew up looking at the photos with my mom and dad when we were little. The articles and information helped us write reports and papers before the "internet age". I love having this magazine in our house and sharing them with friends and family. Its a great gift for everyone and anyone.

Hot Sox Women's Novelty Cats Crew Socks Hosiery (One Size Black)
Hot Sox Women's Novelty Cats Crew Socks Hosiery (One Size Black)
Offered by Amazing Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, November 8, 2012
Come on how can you not? They are cute, they are sox and they have cats on them. Enough said!

Louder Than Bombs
Louder Than Bombs
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $11.34
96 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums ever, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Louder Than Bombs (Audio CD)
If you love the Smiths then you have to have this album in your collection. I had it on vinyl (don't ask me why I said HAD because its a dagger in my heart knowing I do not have it anymore in this capacity, had it on cassette, and now have it on cd and have it on my ipod and ipad too. Its nothing less than magnificent.

365 Cats Page-a-Day 2012 Calendar
365 Cats Page-a-Day 2012 Calendar
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
13 used & new from $17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars For the cat lovers you know and love!, November 8, 2012
I get one for myself and for my mom every year at christmas and we are never disappointed and we have been buying these for years!! If you love cats, then you have to have one of these calendars. Its a guaranteed smile a day!

Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12)
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12)
by Charlaine Harris
Price: $19.12
344 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the others before it.., November 8, 2012
I have to admit I am only giving 4 stars because this one wasn't any different than the others in the series. I do adore these books and hate the tv show, just so you know. It was entertaining, funny in some parts and a quick, easy read. I always hope that maybe someday Sookie and Alcide will get together or that Sookie and Bill will get back together as I truly do not understand the attraction to Eric but I am learning that neither is probably going to happen. Oh well. Like I said a whole lotta fun and definitely better than watching tv. Well...ok maybe I take that back..depends what program you are watching...but better than the TrueBlood show, that's for sure!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cost and a never ending supply, November 8, 2012
My mom and I both use these bags, She for her dog and I for my cats and their boxes. We bought them awhile ago and I still have a ton left and I know she does too because she hasn't asked me to order any more! Great quality and size..they don't tear or get holes in them and I use one bag every time I clean our cat boxes for the 3 cats we have each day and it all fits with ample room. Totally recommend these bags esp since they are biodegradable!

Harry Potter Hedwig Theme
Harry Potter Hedwig Theme

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect ringtone, November 8, 2012
I am so happy to pay $.89 or whatever to have this ringtone. It sounds just like the movie, I can always hear it when it rings and it makes me and everyone else around me smile and wink because they know its from the Harry Potter movies. Love it..

Cat Versus Human
Cat Versus Human
by Yasmine Surovec
Price: $8.99
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest book I ever read, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Cat Versus Human (Paperback)
If you have ever had a cat you will laugh your ass off when you read this. The author is extremely taleNted and creative...she is so much fun. I have been a crazy cat lady since birth and have friends that are too. After buying this for myself, i couldnt help but buy additional copies for friends. They have all sent me great thanks and have confessed they too have read their book cover to cover multiple times and have not stopped laughing. This is the best book ever for cat lovers..buy it and enjoy many laughs. Love this and so does my husband!