Profile for Krissandra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Krissandra RSS Feed

Jennie's Chocolate Macaroons, Gluten Free, 8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Jennie's Chocolate Macaroons, Gluten Free, 8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Offered by NY Etailers INC.
Price: $51.30

3.0 out of 5 stars so I'm wondering if the reason I didn't like them as much was also the reason they were ..., March 17, 2015
These were extremely reduced when I bought them off Amazon, so I'm wondering if the reason I didn't like them as much was also the reason they were so reduced. I really loved Jennies regular macaroons, so I thought making them chocolate would be even better...but it's not. They were kind of dry and looked a little burnt. Still, it's nice to have a pre-made dessert that's dairy- and corn-free.

Dracula Untold (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
Dracula Untold (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Luke Evans
Price: $19.96
40 used & new from $10.37

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT. Definitely going in my vampire movie collection., March 17, 2015
I love this movie! I wasn't expecting to love it so much, but it captured everything I love about vampires and put it into one movie: badass vampire powers, internal conflict, intelligence, love, vulnerability - everything.

Luke Evans is PERFECT. His ability to portray complex emotions throughout the film are flawless. Acting was spot-on!

I will own this movie, for sure. I'm writing this review after renting it on blu-ray and watching it about three times in 24 hours. I hope it has a sequel!! I want to see more of Luke Evans as Dracula.

Chuggington Toddler Bedding Set - 4pc Ride Rails Comforter Bed Set
Chuggington Toddler Bedding Set - 4pc Ride Rails Comforter Bed Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, and very colorful!, February 18, 2014
My 3.5-year-old loves this bed set! Compared to the Thomas the Engine bedding set I got from Wal-Mart (which I love just as much), this one is softer and feels better against the skin, more like cotton and less like polyester. I didn't give it 5 stars because the sheet is already getting those little balls of thread on it that cheap sheets tend to get, and the blanket is too big for a toddler bed, IMO. It makes it hard to make the bed and have it look nice. However, the size is perfect for wrapping up a little kid who wants to feel safe and warm. So, it's not a bad size at all. Just be prepared to fold an end in if you're a perfectionist like me and want to make a nice tailored looking bed. (I have the Orbelle 3-6T toddler bed.)

Dream On Me Spring Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress, Twilight
Dream On Me Spring Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress, Twilight
Price: $39.66
16 used & new from $39.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and perfect for a young child, February 18, 2014
This was only $36 here on Amazon, and the Kolcraft toddler mattress at Wal-Mart for $39 isn't as nice. I now own each (I bought the Kolcraft one in Dec 2013), and this one is a little softer and fits the toddler bed better. It seems more comfy, too. I'm completely satisfied with this mattress for my 3.5-year-old's toddler bed!

Flash Logo Men's Zip Hooded Sweatshirt, Red, X-Large
Flash Logo Men's Zip Hooded Sweatshirt, Red, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater!, September 26, 2011
I bought this sweater over two years ago for my husband's birthday, and the logo STILL looks bright and new. It's a very good quality sweater---no problems with the zipper or with fading/shrinking after a wash. I thought that it was expensive at the time, but it's been well worth the money!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2014 12:06 PM PST

SANDISK Cruzer 16GB USB Flash Drive - SDCZ36-016G-A11 SDCZ36-016G-A11
SANDISK Cruzer 16GB USB Flash Drive - SDCZ36-016G-A11 SDCZ36-016G-A11
Offered by BoBotechnic
Price: $17.98
17 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flash drive - What I expected, September 26, 2011
The flash drive arrived on time and was in perfect condition. It works just fine---I've already filled it up with 11 GB of home videos, which I can easily access from both my husband's computer and my own. I bought it in the case that my laptop crashes, and I'm glad that I did. Great value for the price!

Laptop Charger for HP Compaq Presario 1100
Laptop Charger for HP Compaq Presario 1100
Offered by CWK TECHNOLOGY
Price: $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it!, November 19, 2010
This charger is better quality than the two that I've ordered in the past, and this was for a fraction of the price! I am very pleased with this. The cords are longer than the cords on the chargers I've ordered before, which allows me to set my laptop up with more ease at the computer desk. The piece that plugs into the computer is also sturdier, with a much tighter fit that eliminates wobbliness. Also, unlike my old charger, this one doesn't spark when I plug it into the outlet. My only guess is that this one has better, more efficient wiring. I am very happy with it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pendent!, November 19, 2010
This is a beautiful representation of the Mother Goddess, and I love wearing it! The fact that the figurine is carved from an earthly material as natural as bone makes it that much more potent. The surface is as smooth as porcelain, and the details are just like the picture shows. I was nervous about what it would look like in person since each is carved individually prior to shipping, and I was VERY pleased to discover that the differences are too small to really notice.

If you're looking for a subtle Pagan necklace, this could be right for you, since not a lot of people recognize this particular symbolic image of the Mother Goddess. However, if you're looking for something small and discreet, this is not for you. It's about two inches long, so it's very prominent when worn. I've received multiple comments on it, and I enjoy explaining to people what it stands for. :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, November 19, 2010
This ring is GORGEOUS in person! I gave it to my husband on our one-year wedding anniversary as a replacement wedding ring after he lost his other one. This ring is even BETTER than that one, which we paid over $240 for. This ring's very sturdy, with a thick comfortable band. The center strip has nice detail, and adds a little something extra to the ring's overall appearance. We've already received multiple compliments on it! ^_^

UPDATE: We've had this ring for four years now. After a year, the center strip fell out. However, it left a very smooth groove that looks like it's supposed to be there, and it looks good! So we've never felt the need to get a different ring. Still worth the buy, IMO. It doesn't have any scratches on it and is very sturdy.