Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Three Cheers Flower Jewelry Holder
Three Cheers Flower Jewelry Holder
Price: $20.64
2 used & new from $16.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little girl, December 7, 2013
Very cute, bright colors, great size, and seems very sturdy and well made. Will look beautiful in my granddaughter's room.

The Abbey Cap in Ruffle White with Black Trim for Women with Cancer, Chemo, Hair Loss
Offered by ChemoFashionScarf
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cap!, August 30, 2013
I have several of these caps and they're all very comfortable, fit securely, and look beautiful. This one is my favorite as it goes with everything. I would highly recommend these caps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 12:14 PM PDT

Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
Price: $32.00
12 used & new from $27.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fan!, April 23, 2013
Was looking for a small, quiet fan to cool a small upstairs bedroom that gets a lot of sun in the summer. This fan really does the job and is also very quite. The oscillating feature is great and keeps the whole room very comfortable. We usually only have to put it on level 1, but even level 2 is quiet enough. This is a big improvement over the much louder box fans we've tried in the past. This is a great little fan and I would highly recommend it.

HP TouchSmart 520-1020 All-in-One Desktop (2.6 GHz Intel Pentium Processor, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer!, May 8, 2012
I needed a new desktop computer and really wanted a touchscreen. After reading a lot of reviews I decided to go with this one, and am very glad I did. It was extremely easy to set up (just plug it in and follow the prompts) and very intuitive to use. In fact, it was probably about 3 or 4 days before I actually got to use it as I couldn't get my 7 year old granddaughter off it! She drew pictures on the Magic Canvas, left notes for all of us, and even managed to record a couple of videos of herself with the webcam. She's since used it to do homework, and I've used it to download video off an HD camcorder and make a couple of DVDs, as well as a picture slideshow with background music for my daughter. I really like the photo software that comes with the computer. Being able to just touch and drag each photo into the order I wanted for the slideshow made it very easy to do, and then just a few more clicks to add music and burn it do DVD.

I normally make all my electronic purchases through Amazon and am espeically glad I did in this case. I ordered this computer on a Tuesday with 1-day shipping. When it arrived on Wednesday the computer would not turn on. I called HP and after following their instructions they determined that it needed to be returned. I e-mailed Amazon and they authorized the return of the defective computer and promised to ship me a new one the next day. So on Thursday UPS picked up the defective computer and the new one arrived on Friday, which turned on immediately when I plugged it in and we've had no problems whatsoever with it since.

For anyone wondering about getting this computer I would highly recommend it. I did hestiate about getting the 23" screen compared to the 20", but am very happy I went with the larger screen. It fits perfectly in the computer armoire I already had and it's a joy to not have the tower and all the cords that were attached to the old desktop we gave away. The computer is very solid and sturdy, and the wireless keyboard, though much thinner than what I was used to, has a great feel to it and I find I actually like it better. You really won't be disappointed if you buy this computer!

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
12 used & new from $57.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3D Blu Ray Player, September 15, 2011
I originally bought this blu ray player for my granddaughter but it had such a great picture and was so easy to use I ended up buying a second one for myself. It's very easy to set up and use and the picture quality is amazing. I haven't used any of the apps to stream videos yet so can't speak to that, but watching movies, whether a regular dvd, blu ray or 3d blu ray is wonderful. I would highly recommend.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.6 Feet (2m) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version]
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $14.95
7 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable!, August 28, 2011
I purchased this HDMI cable to go with a new 3D blu ray player. It arrived quickly, you can't beat the price, and the picture is amazing! We will be purchasing another blu ray player in the near future and I will definitely purchase this cable again to go with it. Highly recommend.

Orchard Hills Computer Armoire
Orchard Hills Computer Armoire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Armoire, April 9, 2011
I received this armoire 2 days after I ordered it. While other reviewers mentioned shipping damage my armoire was in perfect condition. It did take me about 4 hours to put it together by myself, but there were no missing pieces and the end result looks great. It is a darker color than shown, but a really nice color that matches the rest of my living room perfectly. It's also a great size and everything fits comfortably, a 19" flat screen monitor, speakers, tower, printer, CDs, as well as a paper tray, some office supplies and a phone. I looked at different computer armoires and read tons of reviews for about a month before choosing this one, and am very happy I did. I would highly recommend it.

Zojila Calicut Spoon Rest, Brushed Stainless Steel
Zojila Calicut Spoon Rest, Brushed Stainless Steel
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spoon Rest!, February 24, 2011
I needed a spoon rest for my new granite countertops but didn't want something big, or that looked like your typical spoonrest. This one is perfect! It really does look like a piece of art, but is very functional and easy to clean. A spoon and spatula easily fit on it, yet it doesn't take up much space. I leave it on the counter all the time and am very happy I decided to purchase this one. If you're looking for a stainless steel spoonrest I highly recommend this one.