Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for dunkalicious > Reviews

Browse

dunkalicious' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dunkalicious RSS Feed

Apple iSight Video Conferencing Webcam with Autofocus -M8817LL/B
Apple iSight Video Conferencing Webcam with Autofocus -M8817LL/B
Offered by PatrickRL
Price: $80.00
10 used & new from $54.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 17, 2005
I bought one of these for my dad for xmas and another one for myself (adhering to the one for you one for me policy). We both live on different continents and I figure it would help to cut down on phone bills. Tried it out for the first time this weekend and I'm impressed. The resolution is quite good; not crystal clear of course but not too bad (we both have cable modems). It was easy to set up, just involved getting a subscription to the .mac website (free trial 60 days, no need to put a credit card down either!), plugging it in, and typing my dad's email address as a buddy...that's it...next thing I knew he was on the screen talking with me. Pretty sweet.

Spiegelau Vino Grande Martini Glass, Set of 6, #4510025-6
Spiegelau Vino Grande Martini Glass, Set of 6, #4510025-6
Offered by WineStuff
Price: $59.99
7 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful glasses...why wouldn't they wrap them better, December 19, 2004
The other reviewers are too kind...what good are beautiful glasses if only 3 of 6 arrive unbroken...I just don't get it, why wouldn't they wrap them better. They are put in a box with dividers, with no more than one thin piece of wrapping paper around each one. I bought these as a wedding present for a friend...some gift, how embassasing to give him 3 martini glasses because the rest had been broken...

Shun DM0702 Classic 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Shun DM0702 Classic 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Offered by Cutlery and More
Price: $119.95
73 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excalibur, December 19, 2004
My treasured Wustoff, a gift from my parents about 5 years ago is now collecting dust on my knife rack, replaced by Japanese knives! I bought 3 Global knives which I still treasure before discovering this Shun....now it is the only knife for me....It has a gorgeous finish which everyone who comes to my kitchen stops to admire...the blade is razor sharp, my sister cut herself on it when it was still attached to the box while fingering the blade to see if it was sharp. When I tried the same stunt myself, thinking she was pulling my leg, I cut myself too. No joke, this is the real thing. As the saying goes, Try a Shun, and your German knives are Dun.