Profile for Zach B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zach B. RSS Feed (PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Nautica Men's Plush Shawl Collar Robe, Navy, One Size
Nautica Men's Plush Shawl Collar Robe, Navy, One Size
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great robe for the price., March 24, 2015
This is the first robe I've ever owned. I wanted something really soft and warm for when I'm puttering around the house (I'm 31, but have an old sole apparently). This is mostly used for the middle of the night when I'm up feeding my son. The fit is about right. Love the 2 pockets in the front. Its warm, but not too warm. I get hot easily, but this doesn't cause me to overheat.

Better price here than anywhere else I looked.

ARRIS / Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $89.99
90 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No brainer. Stop renting your modem!, March 24, 2015
Took my 15 years of paying my cable company $5 per month to rent their modem. A modem that's not nearly as powerful as the Surfboard. I researched a ton of modems, this was the best one for the price. I've had no issues at all. Average around 20 MB down with my fastest test around 75!

It will pay for itself in a year and a half. Everything else is pure savings. No brainer really.

VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Price: $39.95
35 used & new from $32.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Good no frill solution for a big house, March 24, 2015
I recently moved into a house that is twice the size as my old one (3,200 sq ft vs 1,600 sq ft). We wanted to make sure we got a baby monitor that worked all over the house, even if we're outside on the deck. This fits the bill. I love that it has a battery backup. I've taken outside when I'm mowing and it doesn't need to be plugged in.

We typically use it on silent and watch the lights on the top for when my son wakes up (or finally falls asleep).

Great clarity and range.

Talk back feature is fine, but is there really a scenario that you would ever use it in? Nope.

Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $46.27
47 used & new from $18.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Believe the hype, March 24, 2015
I recently moved into a new house and hung my TV over the fireplace. I wanted a sleek look with now wires or boxes showing, so I ran the wires in my wall and put the cable box and Apple TV in my basement.

I figured a lot of people do this, so I thought I just google how to control my cable box from a different room. Wrong. There doesn's seem to be a widely used, universal (cheap) solution for this. That's amazing to me.

I found the Remote Extender on Amazon and assumed it was too good to be true based on the price, reviews, and terrible manufactures' website. It's so cheap that I just decided to go for it as I can't find any other readily available options.

Install took literally 30 seconds and its works as advertised. Love it for use with my TV and Cable box. No issues.

My only problem is that I can't get it to work with my Apple TV. I use the Apple TV a lot, but I've found it isn't much of an issue as I just use the remote app on my phone. Not the ideal solution, but certainly one that works with minimal headaches.

My advice is to try this extender. It works and for the price you can't go wrong.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 Display) White
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 Display) White
Price: $31.43
13 used & new from $26.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've owned for protection without bulk., March 24, 2015
I'm one of those people who buy the new iphone the day it comes out. I'm also a freak about my cases. I typically get a new one once every 2 months or so. I've now had this one for 6 months with no desire to change.

I historically have always gone with the thinnest case I could find.With a small son who likes to chuck my phone across the room, I decided that I need to upgrade my protection. This UAG case fits the bill without adding too much bulk. I keep my phone in my pocket, so I wanted something that wasn't too big. This is the thinnest cast I could find that also adds a serious amount of protection.

I love the plastic they use. It's provides great grip without sticking to the inside of my pocket. Buttons work well. I have the white case and have no visible scratched, scuff, or other marks after 6 months of heavy use.

The case is MUCH smaller than Otterbox with comparable protection. HIGHLY recommend.

Added bonus is that its a unique design, so I've never seen anyone with a comparable case. People comment on it all the time.

Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless Steel
Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless Steel
Price: $191.43
20 used & new from $140.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Best faucet I've owned., March 24, 2015
This faucet looks great with not being a huge monstrosity on my counter top. My old Moen was too big and the pull down quickly lost its ability to snap back into place. So I was always left with a dangling head.

This head snaps back into place via magnet, so I'm not worried that it will every have issues staying together. I love the wide spray and buttons on the back. I didn't think much of the "stop button" to hold the spray, but its really useful when you're switching between dishing and don't want to splash yourself.

The hose is long enough, the pressure is great. It feels very expensive.

My only issue is that it doesn't seem to reveal water spots very easily. They wipe away easily, but the water spots show up more often than I'd like.

Better Life What-ever! Clary Sage and Citrus, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Better Life What-ever! Clary Sage and Citrus, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $19.45
9 used & new from $13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner, better smell., March 24, 2015
I have two little ones at home and decided to "go green" with my cleaners. I've used the Whatever spray on countertops, toys, carpet, wood floor, you name it. Love the way it cleans and really love the smell. It has a crisp, fresh scent with none of that chemical cleaner bite to it.

Love this. Bought too more bottles to make sure we don't run out.

Little Tikes Tough Workshop
Little Tikes Tough Workshop
Price: $30.37
35 used & new from $30.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little son, March 24, 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
My 18 month old LOVES playing with daddy's tools. I currently have a lot of house projects going on, so my son regularly finds a hammers, screwdriver, drill, etc. to play with. We decided to embrace his love for tools (though is a safer manner), this workshop fits the bill.

Sturdy and easy to put together, this fits the bill for any workshop. The pieces are big enough that I'm not worried about a choking hazard. The plastic is durable, but not too hard. So when my son decides the included hammer should be used all over the house, it doesn't damage anything.

Its the right size, so it doesn't take up too much of his play room, but there's enough included that I don't feel like its missing anything.

Great buy.

Better Life Stain & Odor Eliminator Stain & Eliminator-16 oz
Better Life Stain & Odor Eliminator Stain & Eliminator-16 oz
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $10.14
8 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best green cleaner out there, March 24, 2015
I originally saw Better Life on Shark Tank a couple of years ago. As a father of two small kids that are CONSTANTLY on the ground/licking things, I really wanted to find a safe house cleaner.

After researching a lot of "green" solutions, I decided to go with Better Life. I've used a lot of their products from the Whatever cleaner (all purpose), to this Stain Eliminator, to glass cleaner. All work great. Once of my favorite things about the product is the smell. It smells fresh and clean without the chemical after smell.

I mostly use the Stain Eliminator for pets stains on the carpet. I have white carpet (stupid me) and this gets every stain out that's ever been on it. Also use it on my kids clothes before washing to get out all of those food stains.

Nixon Mens The Blaster Speaker
Nixon Mens The Blaster Speaker
5 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best portable speaker for the money., March 24, 2015
I love this speaker. The sounds quality is excellent, the portability is amazing, the bluetooth works perfectly.

I recently bought a new house and spent every evening/weekend there for 2 months redoing it. As such, I needed a portable, loud speaker that connected easily with my phone. The Nixon fit the bill. I plan to use this for a long time coming whether I'm working around the house, hanging out on my deck, or tailgating at a stadium.

My mom has had hers for years and it still works perfectly. Below are the pros. I literally can't think of a con.

Stop researching, this is the best bluetooth speaker for the money.

Pros:
Portability- I like to listen to podcast, audio-books, and music when I work. Since I'm moving around a lot, i wanted something that was very portable. Once I connected this via bluetooth to my phone, I'd just keep my phone in my pocket or on the counter and carry this little blaster with me from room to room. No wires needed, doesn't need to be close to a plug as it holds its charge for days. The range is excellent. My house is a two story with finished basement, approximately 3,000 sq ft. I can leave my phone on a counter in the house and stay connected with the Blaster no matter where I go with it.

Sound Quality- I'm not an audiophile, so I can't speak too in depth about this. For a normal person though, this speaker is loud and clear. Will be enough for 99% of people looking at wireless speakers.

Durability - This was important to me as I was using it in the middle of a construction zone. The whole thing is rubberized with plugin's covered by rubber flaps. It's been dropped, gotten wet, and covered in saw dust. No issues so far. This is one of the huge positives. This thing is a brick, it will be hard to break.

Charge - The Blaster holds its charge very well. I've had it on, playing music for an entire weekend without needing a charge. I've also left it and returned a couple of weeks later without any significant battery drain. Every now and then I'll plug it in over night, but I've never had an issue with the charge.

Page: 1 | 2