Profile for Zach B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zach B. RSS Feed (PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Caillou Season 1
Caillou Season 1
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sons loves it, April 3, 2015
Son loves it, so that's all you can really ask for. That said, just like any other kids show, it gets old FAST for parents.

I like that it doesn't include too many visuals, there's white pace in the outside to help little kids focus.

Carter's 2-Piece Lightweight Fleece PJs (2T)
Carter's 2-Piece Lightweight Fleece PJs (2T)
Offered by Green By Design
Price: $18.94
2 used & new from $18.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Spring/Summer PJ's, March 30, 2015
love these PJ's for my son. Now that its getting warmer, we wanted to move him out of footie fleece PJ's and those could cause him to over heat.

These are soft and warm, but light enough to keep him cool.

Saxx Mens Fiesta Lifestyle Boxers Underwear, Heather/Cobalt, Medium
Saxx Mens Fiesta Lifestyle Boxers Underwear, Heather/Cobalt, Medium
Offered by Menstore526
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually stays in place, March 30, 2015
This review is from: Saxx Men's Fiesta Boxer (Apparel)
Best boxer briefs i have owned, though the price will keep me from replacing my whole wardrobe. Fit is good, literally can't tell you're wearing underwear. Biggest difference between Saxx and other high quality underwear (like Tommy John) is that is actually stays in place and doesn't ride up.

Four stars based on price. Still the best boxers though. Worth a couple pairs at the minimum.

Nautica Men's Plush Shawl Collar Robe, Navy, One Size
Nautica Men's Plush Shawl Collar Robe, Navy, One Size
Offered by Save50off
Price: $39.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great robe for the price., March 24, 2015
This is the first robe I've ever owned. I wanted something really soft and warm for when I'm puttering around the house (I'm 31, but have an old sole apparently). This is mostly used for the middle of the night when I'm up feeding my son. The fit is about right. Love the 2 pockets in the front. Its warm, but not too warm. I get hot easily, but this doesn't cause me to overheat.

Better price here than anywhere else I looked.

ARRIS / Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $87.03
118 used & new from $64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No brainer. Stop renting your modem!, March 24, 2015
Took my 15 years of paying my cable company $5 per month to rent their modem. A modem that's not nearly as powerful as the Surfboard. I researched a ton of modems, this was the best one for the price. I've had no issues at all. Average around 20 MB down with my fastest test around 75!

It will pay for itself in a year and a half. Everything else is pure savings. No brainer really.

VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Price: $39.95
30 used & new from $27.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Good no frill solution for a big house, March 24, 2015
I recently moved into a house that is twice the size as my old one (3,200 sq ft vs 1,600 sq ft). We wanted to make sure we got a baby monitor that worked all over the house, even if we're outside on the deck. This fits the bill. I love that it has a battery backup. I've taken outside when I'm mowing and it doesn't need to be plugged in.

We typically use it on silent and watch the lights on the top for when my son wakes up (or finally falls asleep).

Great clarity and range.

Talk back feature is fine, but is there really a scenario that you would ever use it in? Nope.

Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $43.99
44 used & new from $28.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Believe the hype, March 24, 2015
I recently moved into a new house and hung my TV over the fireplace. I wanted a sleek look with now wires or boxes showing, so I ran the wires in my wall and put the cable box and Apple TV in my basement.

I figured a lot of people do this, so I thought I just google how to control my cable box from a different room. Wrong. There doesn's seem to be a widely used, universal (cheap) solution for this. That's amazing to me.

I found the Remote Extender on Amazon and assumed it was too good to be true based on the price, reviews, and terrible manufactures' website. It's so cheap that I just decided to go for it as I can't find any other readily available options.

Install took literally 30 seconds and its works as advertised. Love it for use with my TV and Cable box. No issues.

My only problem is that I can't get it to work with my Apple TV. I use the Apple TV a lot, but I've found it isn't much of an issue as I just use the remote app on my phone. Not the ideal solution, but certainly one that works with minimal headaches.

My advice is to try this extender. It works and for the price you can't go wrong.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 Display) White
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 Display) White
Price: $29.95
15 used & new from $23.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've owned for protection without bulk., March 24, 2015
I'm one of those people who buy the new iphone the day it comes out. I'm also a freak about my cases. I typically get a new one once every 2 months or so. I've now had this one for 6 months with no desire to change.

I historically have always gone with the thinnest case I could find.With a small son who likes to chuck my phone across the room, I decided that I need to upgrade my protection. This UAG case fits the bill without adding too much bulk. I keep my phone in my pocket, so I wanted something that wasn't too big. This is the thinnest cast I could find that also adds a serious amount of protection.

I love the plastic they use. It's provides great grip without sticking to the inside of my pocket. Buttons work well. I have the white case and have no visible scratched, scuff, or other marks after 6 months of heavy use.

The case is MUCH smaller than Otterbox with comparable protection. HIGHLY recommend.

Added bonus is that its a unique design, so I've never seen anyone with a comparable case. People comment on it all the time.

Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless Steel
Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless Steel
Price: $191.43
21 used & new from $125.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Best faucet I've owned., March 24, 2015
This faucet looks great with not being a huge monstrosity on my counter top. My old Moen was too big and the pull down quickly lost its ability to snap back into place. So I was always left with a dangling head.

This head snaps back into place via magnet, so I'm not worried that it will every have issues staying together. I love the wide spray and buttons on the back. I didn't think much of the "stop button" to hold the spray, but its really useful when you're switching between dishing and don't want to splash yourself.

The hose is long enough, the pressure is great. It feels very expensive.

My only issue is that it doesn't seem to reveal water spots very easily. They wipe away easily, but the water spots show up more often than I'd like.

Better Life What-ever! Clary Sage and Citrus, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Better Life What-ever! Clary Sage and Citrus, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $18.88
8 used & new from $13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner, better smell., March 24, 2015
I have two little ones at home and decided to "go green" with my cleaners. I've used the Whatever spray on countertops, toys, carpet, wood floor, you name it. Love the way it cleans and really love the smell. It has a crisp, fresh scent with none of that chemical cleaner bite to it.

Love this. Bought too more bottles to make sure we don't run out.

Page: 1 | 2