Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

LOVFFEE Blue Ceramic Premium Coffee Container with Scoop. Hold 1 LB Whole Bean or Ground Bean.
Offered by Lovffee
Price: $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ready for my coffee., January 1, 2016
Very fragile, edge cracked within 3 days, and seal is no longer working. The one-way valve is too easily pushed through into the container - product needs a lot of work to deliver on promise.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014
perfect compact day-bag... fits a MacBookPro13 like a glove.

Casabella Latex Free Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves
Casabella Latex Free Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves
Offered by Gourmet Forte
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars too slippery, not usable., September 11, 2013
I ordered these to be used for canning, reaching into boiling water for glass jars etc. unlike a previous pair I had this one is too slippery - broke a dish within 5 minutes of use, not recommended.

Workout Trainer
Workout Trainer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars facebook sign in broken, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Workout Trainer (App)
quite broken right now, unprofessional... not going to do a unique sign-in in this day and age... facebook oauth or perish! or support amazon sign-in, that would be fine too...

GSI Outdoors Enamelware Percolator
GSI Outdoors Enamelware Percolator
Price: $19.16 - $269.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, but arrived without the coffee insert, August 7, 2012
Used it for two overnight camping trips with the kids... unfortunately, it was tea only as the coffee grounds insert was a no-show (the product image does show it, but it was not in the package). Overall OK quality - however the tiny metal strap that holds the top in place is very fragile, and comes off way too easily.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
43 used & new from $29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the Fire, Very angry that my magazines from the 1st Generation Kindle cannot be moved over, November 28, 2011
The fire is good, and the price is great... but it's simply unacceptable that I can't move my library of magazines from my 1st generation Kindle. Customer service is useless:

"I am sorry those magazines will remain in 1st generation Kindle and we don't have a option to transfer to your new Kindle Fire."

what? didn't you promise that always and forever keep my digital content safe for me? Amazon - I had higher expectations, your customer service is usually excellent. Even worse, my 2nd query to customer service was not even answered. Treating your oldest kindle customers this way is a good way to get me to give the Nook a second look.

Nikon 27045 ME-1 Stereo Microphone Supplied with Wind Screen and Soft Case
Nikon 27045 ME-1 Stereo Microphone Supplied with Wind Screen and Soft Case
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $136.95
25 used & new from $83.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Not compatible with the Nikon 1 V1, October 25, 2011
Both Nikon's and Amazon's sites claim this is compatible with the V1, got it, and unless I got the wrong version, it is not compatible... I assume it's a great little mic... but not the right one... Nikon and Amazon - fix your recommendations!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 4:41 AM PDT

Nikon 1 V1 10.1 MP HD Digital Camera System with 10-30mm VR 1 NIKKOR Lens (Black)
18 used & new from $269.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Day 2 with the V1, October 25, 2011
Amazing little camera. I am no expert, but I do often lug around a 5D with giant white 28-300 lens, and while this is not in the same class, it comes so close, and is so much more versatile... as a pro-photographer friend told me many years ago: the most important feature of a camera is to HAVE IT WITH YOU! This is compact enough (esp. with the fast 10mm aka 27mm prime) to be with me at all times, and the quality is every bit (to my non-pro eyes) as good as the Likes of the 500D or the NEX-5 (I tried both for extended periods).

Given I struggled between waiting for the NEX-7 and the V1... The focus speed (shooting kids running around FAST, Skiing with the Camera and being able to get high fps sequences, great video) was critical, and as promised it's phenomenal - esp. considering what a compact package it comes in. Build quality is SOLID... I guess this is as close as one can get to a Rangefinder experience without spending MUCH more money. I am happy :-)

The final decision between this and the NEX-7 is between choosing flexibility, speed and price (V1 wins, as far as I can tell) vs. overall resolution (and maybe low-light quality), where the NEX-7 probably wins. I played a little with the Panasonic 3/4th family and prefer the Nikon - better speed, focus, flexibility... and build quality.

UPDATE: to make sure no one is confused - if your biggest worry with a Mirrorless is Auto Focus, this review and the V1 is for you. if your top priority is image quality and AF performance is less critical, get a NEX...the image quality is good - even great in the right situations, but clearly other cameras with much larger sensors are better re absolute image quality, this is why my *other* camera is a 5D.

UPDATE2: check out this article, I agree: (...)
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2011 3:10 PM PST