Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Max Cinco > Reviews

Browse

Max Cinco's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Max Cinco "Max" RSS Feed (Rizal,Region 4a,Manila,Philippines)

The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season
The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season
DVD ~ Harry Shearer
29 used & new from $3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars The Simpsons 17th season, July 8, 2006
The Simpsons has been a Popular show on FOX channel. All fans have been waiting for this complete season. With all your favorite actors such as Dan Castllenata, Julie Kavner, and Harry Shearer. Your favorite character come to a 2006 version. With Homer, our beer drinking father, Marge, our stay-at-home mom, Troublemaker Bart, Brainy Lisa, and Baby Maggie. The set contains six discs with fun epsiodes of the Simpsons and other characters.

The best of the Simpsons has been a popular as I have said it was telecasted in FOX channel, Cartoon Network, and Star World in Asia. This DVD is for all Simpsons fans.

There are different sights in the episode: The Italian Bob including the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the aqueduct which Homer was passing. The colesium which Krusty the Clown performed. Features a familar car from Lamborgotti, but I don't know what its real model as said by Lamborghini.

To conclude this review, I could say that I really like watching The Simpsons in DVDs and TV shows. I look forward to the next season DVD.

Driver Parallel Lines - PlayStation 2
Driver Parallel Lines - PlayStation 2
Price: $65.91
24 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A GTA Clone Except it's not by Rockstar Games. With Cheats Section, April 6, 2006
Another game by Atari and Reflections Interactive. Driver: Parallel Lines is similar NOW to GTA games except it's not by Rockstar. The graphics were great. It sure really beats Driver, Driver 2 and, Driv3r. Set in the city of New York, USA. Not like in Driv3r you choose Miami, Nice or, Istanbul. It's an open storyline.

I played it with a friend and it's a cool game. We shot and shot many people until the cops arrived and shot TK. Good thing I have cheats than can make my character invincible Another Cheat I entered was for all cars. I think I entered it all.

Here's the list:

GUNBELT ... Infinite ammunition.

GUNRANGE ... Unlock all weapons.

ZOOMZOOM ... Infinite nitro.

ROLLBAR ... Cars are indestructable.

TOOLEDUP ... Upgrades cost nothing.

CARSHOW ... Unlocks all vehicles.

IRONMAN ... Player invulnerability.

KEYSTONE ... Police vehicles vulnerable.

Got it?

Don't need to thank me.

Sonic Heroes - PlayStation 2
Sonic Heroes - PlayStation 2
Offered by ssiwlava
Price: $49.89
139 used & new from $1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my SEGA favorites, March 7, 2006
When I first got this game, (my cousins bought that for my birthday) I put it in my PS2 and play it. It's like you gather three of your friends and save the world yadayadayada...

Of course I like Shadow for some reason. He's fast.

And one fact. Shadow has rocket boosters, so he runs like he's roller skating.

The music goes great especially its main theme. Some of the songs I make a MIDI file of it. I'm already done with Rail Canyon.

About these AIs. Their good. Especially they were using Team Sonic (after Lost Jungle Zone). Good AI. Their good (seriously).

The graphics were great. Word on the street says that voiceovers were poor.

I really like Shadow's voice in Japanese and English (seriously).

Don't question me about the 6th Paragraph ok?

The Special Stages were challenging especially getting the chaos emerald. It's fun to play it with 2player. The First one was easy you just had collect links and race to the finish line. It was just the same thing compared to the other SEGA games which involves Sonic.

Team Chaotix is not really my style. Team Dark is really my style because sometimes, I have a destructive mind.

Metal Sonic and Hyper Shadow are one of these guys you will face in the stages after Egg Emperor and Final Fortress.

Metal Sonic and Hyper Shadow are playable in Shadow the Hedgehog, and I still don't know if you can play as them in this game.

Shadow The Hedgehog - PlayStation 2
Shadow The Hedgehog - PlayStation 2
Price: $49.91
111 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Incarnation of Sonic. Get to know how I got an idea of buying this game, February 25, 2006
Glossary:

K-Zone: Kid's magazine for the Philippines and Australia

Recess, Open courts, I was with my 2nd best friend Vitto and his friend Paolo; we were talking about games lots of stuff until he mentioned Shadow the Hedgehog. I asked him some questions. I said to him, "When I was reading a K-Zone in the game guru page, I saw Shadow the Hedgehog game, and I saw a picture that he was driving a motorcycle." He said, "Yeah! He can do that" "He can carry guns?" I asked. "That's right!" Paolo answered. Vitto and I were so before amazed with Sonic Heroes until Paolo mentioned Shadow the Hedgehog.

Galaxy Angel A: Complete Collection
Galaxy Angel A: Complete Collection
DVD ~ Ryoko Shintani

4.0 out of 5 stars Anything About Galaxy Angel A, December 1, 2005
I've been watching Galaxy Angel A. Compared to the other Galaxy Angel Series. The characters have other voices in the english version.

Micu, Mint's pet cat died (of course it happened in some Galaxy Angel episode) Then, in one episode, Milfeulle was hypnotoized by someone. Mifeulle was acting as Mint's dead pet cat.

Mint was surprised to see her pet cat, but in a form of Milfeulle.

Since Animax (a channel in Asia) producted Galaxy Angel A. But now it's Galaxy Angel.

I hope you guys know its last dish is Rebecca.

To conclude this review, I say that I grade Galaxy Angel A is 4 stars because this was a little funny.

Gran Turismo 2
Gran Turismo 2
Offered by Media-Recovery
Price: $26.99
254 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything about Gt2, November 28, 2005
This review is from: Gran Turismo 2 (Video Game)
Gt2 has more cars than the first series but these cars are still in the series then eventually deleted by its publisher. Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi GTO, Nissan Skyline, Ford Mustang and many other cars are included in this version.

So, in Disc 2 or Simulation mode, you have to race for money. Get first place at all the races to get bigger amount of credits. I would recommend as your first car, Toyota Supra '94 or '93 version. Why? It's fast not like the other cars. Then move on with the next cars. As you progress, after some races, you'll be awarded with new car/s.

Go to MY HOME for changing cars (if you have 2 or more cars). You can also see your status. Also you can sell cars. First, look at its value. Then, if you're happy with it, highlight sell and press circle or X to proceed to selling.

To conclude this review, I firmly say that Drive Safely in Real World

PS2 Taiko Drum
PS2 Taiko Drum

5.0 out of 5 stars The Taiko Drum, November 11, 2005
This review is from: PS2 Taiko Drum (Video Game)
The Taiko drum is assembled in Taiko no Tatsujin or Taiko Drum Master arcade machine. This taiko drum is now used in the PS2 for the game: Taiko no Tatsujin. Similar to the drum mania arcade simulator but, the taiko is bigger than the regular drums. Like percussion master, but Percussion master has a 3 drum types. It's still same as the ones in the arcades.

Burnout 3 Takedown - PlayStation 2
Burnout 3 Takedown - PlayStation 2
Price: $39.91
71 used & new from $3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars What do you do with this kind of game?, October 21, 2005
What is Burnout3?

A simulated game in real traffic with modified cars.

Similar to Thrill Driver 2 of the local arcades.

How to evade other cars?

Nearing to a car, turn right or left

What is impact mode?

Introduced from Burnout 2 Point Of Impact.

You can steer the car while it's in air.

What are the kinds of cars?

Answer a stupid boy's question:

1. Compact:For beginners-experts

2. Muscle: Advanced-experts

3. Sports: Advance-Experts

4. Super: Advanced-experts

5. Special Car: Any

6. Heavy Weight: Designed for crash.

Takedowns, what are they?

Takedowns are the game's special since takedown is introduced in Burnout 3.

Signature takedowns, what's that?

Again I answer the stupid boy:

Signature takedowns are special takedowns. Like Gone Fishin' and Pillar Driller.

Music, what are the genres?

1. Punk Rock

2. Rock

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I have something to share with you, October 21, 2005
I own this game. (laughing) I forgot what chapter was I at. The only thing I wanted was that the game could change characters like Harry Potter III. Although Ed was not really bad guy afterall. Actually, I can say there's so much strategizing similar to Chess. Keys, puzzles, main enemies. Sometimes it's gonna give you a headache of on and on and on and on defeating bosses. Acutually the first boss which is a lion type of creature is easy to defeat. Transmuting is easy to do in game but real-life, no no no no no. It's gonna take lots of time to practice. If I was you, THE GAME. Ed's occupation is a State Alchemist. He had right arm with Automail. It is made of metal.

Dialogues were funny, sometimes Ed says "Who you calling shorty?" or this, "Who are you calling a bean?!? or sometimes, "Who did you say was small like a grain of rice that doesn't show up in your eye?!?

And that is how i say about FMA

In The Groove - PlayStation 2
In The Groove - PlayStation 2
Price: $20.91
38 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars In The Groove is the Best, October 21, 2005
Since In The Groove wasn't in the Philippines yet, I have its home version. The graphics were great, songs were great, backround was great and catchy to the tune. One tune I know is "My Favourite Game" by: Natalie Brown. Did you guys know that song was the theme song of GT2 and I couldn't believe it and it's remixed. But best part is, you get to use your hands which is fun to do. One song with many hands is "Bend Your Mind" by: Reflection Theory from Easy-Expert. ITG (In The Groove) is a game which simulate speed dancing causes you much of your agility.

Pros: Be agile.

Cons: Choose the song that fits you most.