Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for michgirl > Reviews

Browse

michgirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

michgirl "rempson" RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for LG G3 - Frustration-Free Packaging - Crushed Damson (Blaze Pink/Damson Purple)
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $27.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding the Right Case Feels Like Goldilocks, July 31, 2015
Received my LG G3 about six weeks ago and knew it needed a case first thing. Although I had looked at this case in the beginning, it was pretty pricey. So instead, I bought a $10 TPU case, it fit great and looked nice; yet felt too flimsy and I wasn't sure it would really protect my phone. Too small.

During "Prime Day Sale" I found a very good price on an easy life case. It felt like a tank on my phone, yet it was bulky and pushed the corner of my glass screen protector up. Too big.

I happened to see this case had a big price reduction on Amazon. And although I don't usually go for purple, I decided to order this case. Love the colors, the purple is rich, nicely paired with the pink. And I really like the feel of this case. Fits great, nice and snug, adds bulk (but not too much), works with my glass screen protector and makes my phone feel very secure. Just right.

LG G3 Case, EasylifeTM [Heavy Drop Protection] Body Armor Slim Case 2 in 1 Combo Case Protective Cover Fit for LG G3 (Black)
Offered by Easylife Direct
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for the Money, July 17, 2015
After searching for six weeks for the "perfect case" for my Lg G3, I decided to try this one. During Prime Sale, Amazon had a fantastic price on the black one and I ordered it. It almost seems blue to me, although I was tempted by the pink, I do like this color. Love the way it fits and feels on my phone. I am very, very picky and am so very pleased the way this case fits, feels and looks. Fantastic bargain.

LG G3 Screen Protector Glass, amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG G3 with Lifetime Replacement Warranty (1-Pack) [in Retail Packaging]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Even I Can Install This One, July 3, 2015
Recently I purchased the Lg G3 phone and immediately purchased case and screen protector to keep my new phone pristine. The first screen protector was a more expensive one with good ratings; however, no matter what I did, I could not get a good installation. I am sure it was user error more than anything, but I couldn't figure it out. I returned the protector and after much more research, sort of held my breath and selected this one.

So glad I did - after a couple of attempts, I had a perfect installation. No bubbles, no dust, nothing. The kit contains everything you need to prep your phone for installation. Not one single air bubble or dust particle and I cannot even tell that I have a screen cover on my phone. Very happy indeed. Now I feel my phone is truly protected.

LG G4 Screen protector, iCarez® [0.2MM Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.2mm] - Retail Packaging 2015
Offered by iCarez
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Won't Install Nicely, June 26, 2015
Cannot get this to work, no matter what! I have spent literally days trying to make this work. I usually end up with one or two air bubbles which do not press out. If I try again, I get a dust spot. Been so aggravating. Now the screen has little round spots in it, almost like oil spills. Contacted the company, they told me to put a book on it for a few days. Really? Trying to return this now.

LG G3 case, Caseology® [Daybreak Series] [Hot Pink] Slim Fit Shock Absorbent Cover [Drop Protection] LG G3 case
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, June 13, 2015
This is really a perfect case, but the color of my case is way different than then picture. The hot pink does not look like this at all, rather it is more of a pink/red color; which is really fine with me. As for the case itself, it is a great fit, easy to grip and looks really nice on the phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2015 1:43 PM PDT

Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Price: $149.00
26 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good color, good contrast and a constant f/2, March 7, 2015
Just purchased this for my new Canon SL1. I have the Canon 6D and all of the big lens to go with it, but sometimes big is not what I want. I wanted the little Rebel with this lens just for quick pictures worth keeping. This lens is fast, good color, good contrast and a constant f/2.8. I am planning on it being my go-to lens for an upcoming trip to Disney World. A compact set-up with big camera results.

Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM Lens
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM Lens
Price: Click here to see our price
91 used & new from $345.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little camera for the price., March 3, 2015
Know your expectations before purchasing. This camera is not designed to carry the 3 -4 lb lens that others complain about with this camera. It is not designed to replace your high end full frame camera. It is not advertised as a pro camera for wildlife and sports. But then again, it costs 1/3 to 1/4 the cost of the high end cameras, we can't expect it to behave the same.

It is from the Rebel series, designed for ease of use, great image quality and lightweight portability. If you buy this camera for the right reasons, you will not be disappointed.

I have a full frame Canon camera with heavy lens. Due to size/weight, I sometimes leave it at home and wish for something smaller to capture the moment. I started looking at point & shoots and a high end P&S cost the same as the SL1, if not more. And the SL1 is more capable than any P&S out there. It is a little bigger than a P&S, but not nearly enough to deter you from purchasing or using.

Love all the automatic settings and scenes. I don't normally shoot with the auto settings, but find this Rebel 'knows it stuff' and does a pretty good job picking all of the right settings for whatever you ask it to shoot.

It also offers lots of manual settings, allowing you to pick sharpness, saturation, contrast, ISO maximum, flash, etc. All the control you could possible want. And it produces some darn good images, no matter if you are using auto or manual.

As for this lens, the newer STM lenses now included with the Rebels are great choices. The price with purchase is so low, you can't pass them up. I got both the 18-55 and 55-250 STM lens with my camera and was very pleased for the price of this "kit" and what it is capable of.

If you want to use the Canon 100-400mm lens, get a camera that can support it. If you want easy, lightweight and excellent results, this is the one for you.

Kinmac Bohemian Pattern 8 Inch Tablet Pc Sleeve Ipad Mini Case Kindle Fire Hd7 Sleeve and Kindle Fire HDX 7 Inch Case 7.9 Inch Tablet Pc Bag
Offered by Kinmac Factory Store
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 13, 2014
Love it - the print, the colors, the size, the durability. Just perfect.

2 Pcs Blue Purple Clear Plastic Make Up Empty Spray Bottle Container
2 Pcs Blue Purple Clear Plastic Make Up Empty Spray Bottle Container
Offered by usBuyHere(from HK)
Price: $2.26
16 used & new from $0.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, July 22, 2014
You get what you pay for. Very cheaply made and both bottles quite spraying after a few uses.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Box, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Bought this for a bedroom TV, it brought life to the TV! It is very fast, as compared to my smart blue-ray player. Pretty sure I am going to have to buy another. Very simple to hook-up, use and browse with. Couldn't be happier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6